Reborns for Christmas (Jimin x Laura)

K-pop One Shot Collection {Back 2 Business}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Laura arrives in front of BTS's dorm with two babies inside a pink stroller. She also carries a baby blue backpack and knocks the door nervously. Sounds of footsteps can be heard and the door opens. Suga rub his eyes and yawns before looking at her. He said, "Hi Laura."

"Hi Yoongi," Laura replied. Suga moves to the side and Laura walks in. She take off her shoes and- "Excuse me~"

Jimin walks to the front and smiles as he saw Laura. He approaches her and Suga closes the door while lazily walks to the living room. Laura hugs him back and Jimin said, "You're here."

Jimin looks down and saw the babies. He squats down and pinch the babies' cheeks. He said, "You really like these reborns."

"Reborns?!" J-Hope peeks at them and walks to Laura. He hugs her and said, "It's nice to see you here again, Jimin's future wife."

"Haha very funny," Laura replied awkwardly. Jimin chuckles and J-Hope breaks the hug. He looks at the two reborns and said, "Oh my gosh how could you get the exclusive ones?!"

Jimin knocks J-Hope's head and looks at Laura. He said, "You stay inside my room."

Laura nods and pushes the stroller to Jimin's room. She closes the door and Jungkook walk downstairs. He said, "I heard reborns."

"Where are the others?" Jimin asked. Soon, the boys assemble at the living room and Jin asked, "Why did you call us?"

"What are these reborns?" Rap Monster asked. Jimin sighs heavily and replied, "Doll babies. Laura likes them so much."

Laura's head can be seen behind a wall and the boys look at her. Laura asked, "Jimin, did you see the baby bottle?"

"It's inside my room. Um... try to find it inside the boxes," Jimin replied. Laura nods and said, "By the way, can you keep an eye of Sabrina and Victoria while I am busy?"

Jimin nods and Laura leaves silently. Jimin stands and said, "I'll get those two first."

Jimin leaves to get the two reborns and comes back with them a few minutes later. J-Hope instantly takes Sabrina and start doing aegyo. The other members look at him weirdly and Jimin said, "Laura likes to keep these dolls. You know she is very anxious about her health."

"We know that but isn't it weird to have reborns?" Jungkook asked. Jimin can only smile and J-Hope said, "It's rare to have these. By the way, how many does she have?"

"Around twelve," Jimin replied. Laura comes back and sits next to him. She takes Victoria gently and cooes at her before turning around to do her business. V tries to hold Sabrina and said, "I never know these dolls exists."

"I think it is weird to have a reborn," Suga said. Laura tur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter