17 Minutes in Fantasyland (S. Coups x Reader)

K-pop One Shot Collection {Back 2 Business}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You are getting ready for a slumber party with your best friends. You put the plush toys you can find at your pillow before putting the remaining ones at your friends' pillows. Your friends walk out from the bathroom and walk to their sleeping mattresses, and you purposely snug in between your friends. They groan and pinch your cheeks since you're the maknae in the group and also the whole form. One of your friends hug you like a teddy bear and the other one turn off the lights before going to sleep.

Midnight. A small light shines and a little fairy appears. The fairy flies near your eyes and checks whether you are asleep or not. The fairy tries lots of ways to make you awake and you are dead. I mean sleep but looks like you're dead. The fairy chuckles quietly and throws a pinch of dust at your head before disappearing. The dust gets all over your face and you accidently smell the dust. You sneeze and your mindset suddenly stops.

Sounds of chirpping can be heard. You open your eyes and stretch your sore muscles. You sit and saw a beautiful flower garden. You scratch your head in confusion and sneeze the remaining dust that is still at your face. How come I can be at the flower garden? Where am I? Is it already morning? Am I dead? You stand slowly and look around. You decided to walk around and try to ask anyone about where are you now.

You walk and you started to realise the you are in a forest. You continue walking deeper into the forest. The trees are very odd in your point of view and some are scary-looking trees. You gulp in fear and stop walking. You look down and gasp. Your eyes widened when you look at your clothes. You were wearing a plain T-shirt and black shorts but now you are wearing a red nightgown. You proceed to walk, this time the speed at your feet gradually increases. Your walk turns into a full speed sprint when lots of spooky sounds are made and everything is a horror.

You run out from the forest and breathe heavily. You sigh in relief as you saw a guy riding a brown horse. You shout, "HELLO!"

Your shout attracts the guy's attention. He looks at you and gets off from the horse. He walks to you while holding the reins and you said, "Glad there is someone here. Um... may I ask you a question?"

The guy nods and you can't help it but look at your face. For your point of view, he is like a handsome anime character that comes out in real life. He fingersnaps at your ear and you blink a few times. You look at him and the guy asked, "Who are you?"

"I am Y/N. Where am I?" The guy chuckles and replied, "You are in Fantasyland. I am Choi Seungcheol but you can call me S. Coups or Handsome Prince."

You laugh a little and a big clock appears. Well, it is a timer. It shows 13 minutes and it is counting backwards. S. Coups saw the timer and sighs heavily. You look at him, wondering why he sighed all of the sudden. S. Coups said, "You have 13 minutes left in Fantasyland."

You nod awkwardly and S. Coups said, "Follow me." He lifts you up by holding your waist and you get on the horse. He gets on the horse, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter