The Sixth Sense (Wooshin x Sinae)

K-pop One Shot Collection {Back 2 Business}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Shin Sinae, that's her name. A girl who is different than the other girls. She is a tough girl but she also had something unexpected inside of her. Humans had five senses, which are senses of touch, hear, taste, smell and sight. Sinae, on the other hand, has an extra sense called the Sixth Sense, or subtle perception ability. Everyone feared of her since she is tough, except one." - Wooshin

"RING!!" The school bell rung. The students run out from their classes and chat loudly. How in the world they must talk loudly even though it is only three hours after recess? Nevermind. Sinae walks out from her class with her hands both are tucked into her blazer pockets. Fearless 12th year Class President, council President, and Head Prefect. Who won't be scared of her? Wooshin is the only one who is not afraid of her.

Sinae is walking at the corridor and saw a group of girls are using their phones. She walks to them and smiles. 'Mi-yeon brought her iPhone 6, Seulgi with her Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime, Jung-yeon with her Oppo R9S, and Hana with her Sony Xperia XZ. More phone to be taken." She said, "Give me those phones.'

The girls look behind and saw Sinae. They hold their phones firmly and Sinae said in a calm tone, "Give me or else I'll kill you."

The girls sigh in defeat and give the phones to Sinae. Sinae puts the phones in a plastic bag and write their names. She said, "Next week, your parents can take your phones back."

The girls huff and walk away. Sinae continues walking and she bows to a young man  who is a 399-years-old ghost. She can see all the ghosts floating around. A female ghost walks to her and asked, "Sinae, do you have time for this?"

Sinae shooked her head and the ghost said, "How long do you do this job? It's boring."

"I like this job. This makes me busy all the time," Sinae replied. She looks in front and saw Wooshin being surrounded by bullies.

"They mess up with the wrong person," Sinae mumbled. She marches towards the bullies and pushes them away. The ghost sighs before disappaearing into thin air. She said, "Apologise and leave him alone."

'She's here to save me. Thank you, Sinae,' Wooshin thought.

One of them laughs at Sinae's 'threatening' words and asked, "You? No way! Even though you are the Head prefect, there is no way for me and us to apologise."

Sinae chuckles and raises a fist near the guy's face. She said, "Mr. Dong-hyun and gang, I can tear all of you into pieces. I give you two options. One, apologise to council member Wooshin. Two, your name is inside the death note."

The boys laugh and the other guy said, "Like you're going to write a death note."

Sinae smirks and takes outa black book which written "Death Note" that Shin Kim, a 742-years-old male Grim Reaper that gave her the book when she was five. She opens the book and writes, "Lee Moon."

Not long after that, Lee Moon, the strongest bully, can't breathe. He collapses to the ground and tries to breathe. Dong-hyun and his gang are shocked. Lee Moon finally pass away just like that. Dong-hyun shouts, "ANDWAE!!"

"Oops.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter