The Sixth Sense 2 (Wooshin x Sinae)

K-pop One Shot Collection {Back 2 Business}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Prez! What are we supposed to do?" Wooshin complained to Sinae who is thinking inside her brain. Sinae hears ghosts are talking and they sometimes talk until they can't even control it. The ghosts complain and Sinae is done. She shouts, "CAN YOU JUST KEEP QUIET?!"

Wooshin and the other council students are startled and Hui said, "Prez, we didn't talk anything."

Sinae blinks a few times and mumbles to herself, "You ghosts better shut up or else I'll kill you."

"W... what do you mean, Sinae? Why would you kill your own friend?" The girl ghost asked. Sinae sighs and said, "Hyojung, I can kill you even though you are dead."

"Is Prez alright?" Jinho asked. Eun-bin said, "You should rest, Prez."

Sinae sighs heavily and said, "What should we do?"

"We have to think of something to get this vandalisme issue to a stop," Seung-hee said. Sinae sighs and asked, "Do any of you have any ideas?"

"Prez..." Wooshin gulps as Sinae looks at him and replied, "We have to do spot checks if the st..."

"That is Prefects' job. We are the student council. We only do what we can do. Taking funds."

Wooshin suddenly had an idea. He said, "Like this. Do we have the remaining money from last year's bank?"

"We have around 80K. Why?" Hwanhee asked. Wooshin said, "I have an idea."

Nighttime. Sinae walks to her bedroom, getting ready for bed. She rests her back at the bed and a knock can be heard. She sits properly and Wooshin opens the door. He walks in with a cup of hot chocolate and sits next to her. He gives Sinae the hot chocolate and Sinae said, "Thanks."

Sinae drinks the hot chocolate and Wooshin lies down. Sinae puts the cup at the table and Wooshin said, "Sinae, you should rest for a moment."

Sinae replied, "I am fine, Wooshin."

Wooshin sits properly and said, "You are always fine, but the person inside here may not be alright." Sinae looks at Wooshin and said, "If you dare spoil this secret, you'll die."

Wooshin pouts and pinches Sinae's cheeks. He said, "Well, at least my parents agreed for us to..." Wooshin moves closer and Sinae moves furthur. She knocks Wooshin's head and yells, "Don't even think about that!"

Wooshin shooked his head and brings Sinae for a hug. He said, "Aish. Don't think this is a force marriage. Besides, I love you."

Sinae nods and Wooshin said, "Give me ten little SinWoos." Sinae moves away and hides herself in the blankets, squealing. Wooshin said, "Aish... Shin Sinae, don't be shy."

"I am not! It's just... it's too awkward." Wooshin pulls the blankets and said, "I understand. Now, let's sleep."

Early in the morning. Hyojung the ghost pulls Sinae's sheets away. Sinae open her eyes and sits properly. She rubs her head and said, "Morning again."

"You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter