One Last Time (V x Yasmeen)

K-pop One Shot Collection {Back 2 Business}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taehyung! Be careful when you reach school." Taehyung puts on his jacket and shouted in a cheerful tone, "Okay, eomeoni!"

Taehyung leaves his house and takes a skateboard. His jet black skateboard with yellow lighting bolts on it. He rides on the skateboard with style all the way to school. He starts singing and trying to be a cool swagger. (A/N: Only Yoongi is the main swagger in my pov) He then saw Jimin who is playing with his phone, and he had a naughty but adorable idea. He skates closer to Jimin quietly and puts a feather from his pocket at Jimin's collar. The feather goes under Jimin's shirt, causing him to shriek and jump in surprise. Taehyung catches up with Jimin after he run so fast and laughs. Jimin gets onto Taehyung's skateboard and tickles him, especially on his sides. They laugh and Jimin hugs Taehyung all the way to school.

"Yasmeen!" Yasmeen, who is having her breakfast at the school canteen, sighs in annoyance and looks behind. She said, "I know. I'll come to the meeting."

Yasmeen gets up and leaves the cafeteria after clearing her table. She walks to her locker and takes out the locker keys, with a Taehyung plushie at the end. So cute, kawaii! Wait... nevermind. Back to the story. She opens the locker and take all the books needed for class. Taehyung approaches her and slams the locker door, making her flinch. She looks at Taehyung and Taehyung smiles adorably.

"Good morning, Yasmeen-ie," Taehyung said with aegyo. (Okay I cringed on this part tbh while Yasmeen loves it) Yasmeen pinch Taehyung's cheeks and replied, "You too, Tae Tae."

"Are you busy after school?" Yasmeen shooked her head and replied, "I have librarians' meeting."

Taehyung sighs and said, "Well then..."

"Tomorrow I am free." Taehyung's eyes widened and sparkles with joy. He shows his usual rectangular smile and said, "Okay! Tomorrow it is."

"What should I wear?" Taehyung smirks and replied, "Impress me, That's it." Taehyung walks away and Yasmeen purse her lips. She said, "I need Arina, Anis and Nad's help."

"Sorry, I'm busy," Nadiah said to Yasmeen after school. Arina replied, "I promised my mom that I will do the chores."

"Sorry, girl. Have lots of work to do," Anis replied with sass. Yasmeen nods and asked, "Isabella's here or not?"

"She already went back," Nadiah replied.

"Amisha?"

"She is in the library," Anis replied.

"Ashikin?"

"With Subin," Arina replied. Yasmeen thinks for a moment and asked, "Jungkook?"

"He's mine," Arina replied in a jealous tone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter