This is an Act (Minhyuk x Reader x Yong Hwa)

K-pop One Shot Collection {Back 2 Business}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      

"You promised that we should not hide anything from each other and now what's this?!" You yelled at Minhyuk and slapped him. You were so upset and disappointed of your boyfriend who cheated you. Minhyuk looked at you with his eyes flamming with anger and shouted, "You also cheat me when you started to hang out with Yong Hwa!"

You can't take it anymore. You took a gun at the table and asked, "Where do you get this? Huh?!"

Minhyuk approached you and you walked backwards, holding the gun and aimed at his heart. He handed out his hand and said, "Give me the gun."

"No!" You shouted and your back hitted the wall. Minhyuk walked to you and said, this time in a serious tone, "Give me the gun."

You aimed the gun at your head before aiming it back at Minhyuk. Minhyuk walked closer to you and you accidently pulled the trigger at the gun. The bullet pierced inside Minhyuk's heart and you dropped the gun to the floor. Minhyuk collapsed and you went close to him. You hugged him and cried while begging for forgiveness.

"Minhyuk!" You wake up and one of the prisoners said, "Shut up!"

You nod and look at the prison bars. You sigh and another prisoner who had been your friend since the first day you came, sits next to you and hugs you. You cry and hide your face at your friend's chest. She asked, "Y/N, are you alright?"

You shooked your head and replied, "I miss Minhyuk, Mi-ran." Mi-ran pats your head and a female police walks to your cell. She squats and gives you a pink envelope. You look at her and she smiles. She said, "Take it. Someone send it to you."

You take the envelope and open it. You take out a piece of paper and read it.

 

Dear Y/N,

Annyeong Y/N ah. This is Yong Hwa. I am writing this today to tell you that it has been five years since Minhyuk's death. I know I shouldn't remind you about his death but I have to. I know that you must had feel bad about what you did. I am here f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter