Adorable Bully (Baekhyun x Reader)

K-pop One Shot Collection {Back 2 Business}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You leave your house at 6 in the morning. Mom already packed your lunch this morning and Dad left the house earlier than expected. You put on your red headphones and listen to SF9's Fanfare and walk to the bus stop. Then, you saw a white puppy playing around and runs around you. You squat and take the adorable puppy into your arms. You try to find a collar to know who's puppy is it but there is no collar. You stand and walk to the bus stop with the puppy in your arms. As you arrive at the bus stop, you sit down with the puppy. The puppy jumps and runs away.

'Maybe the puppy found its home,' you thought. You continue listening to the song and the other students stand further from you. Most of them are students from your high school and well, you are the bully after all. You used to have your soulmate, Chanyeol but now, he broke up with you. You are the only one left, no one by your side. You nearly fall asleep when a man in between his 30s to 40s, asks you for directions. You observe the man and ignore him. He attacks you and you use your fighting skills and kick his stomach. You push him away and threaten him with your fist. He runs away as fast as he could and the bus arrive just in time. You get on the bus and the driver, Mr. Chong, greets you. You roll your eyes and sit at the front seat. The bus leaves as all the students got on the bus to go to school.

"Excuse me but can I sit here?" You look at the person who suddenly asked if he may sit at the empty seat. You sigh and asked, "Why don't you sit with Chanyeol, Byun Baekhyun?"

"He is unwell. I am alone today." Baekhyun is the name. The name which you are a bit sensitive about it. He is Chanyeol's best friend and they are always together. Study, playing sports and cause some trouble together. You don't like how they receive attention from lunatic fangirls who follow their every single move. You then asked, "How about those girls behind there? They love you so badly till it makes me puke."

It is more like an insult. Instead, he chuckles and said, "Those girls are not my style. Can I sit here?"

"Fine." You take your bag from the empty seat and put it at your legs. Baekhyun sits at the empty seat and asked, "Your name is Y/N L/N, right?"

"Yes and can you please don't ask too much questions? You are annoying," you said and continue listen to the song playing right now. You sit with your legs crossed and Baekhyun looks around, tapping his fingers. After a whole thirty minutes of journey, you finally arrive at your school. All of the students get down and you always wait till everyone leaves. You get off the bus and walk to your school. Baekhyun catches up with you and asked, "So, what's your first subject?"

"History. You?" You start to feel comfortable. Baekhyun replied, "Science. Let's go to class."

 

♢Timeskip♢

"Y/N!" You heard someone shout your name. Everyone else look at you, wondering what's up. Baekhyun stops running and puts an arm at your shoulders. You two walk together and Baekhyun asked, "Where do you always eat lunch?"

"Rooftop,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter