SPECIAL EDITION 1: JAMES BOND 2.0 (Yoo Jae Suk)

K-pop One Shot Collection {Back 2 Business}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hurry up and let's watch Running Man!" You shout and all your friends sit to watch the latest episode for Running Man.

"Message from Running Man Headquarters," Jae Suk said. He took his phone out and read the mission he received. He read, "Today's mission is to capture the spy that hides at SM Entertainment. SM Entertainment? This is insane!"

You and your friends laugh as Jae Suk said that the staffs are filming Running Man or a SM concert. Jae Suk sighed and asked, "Spy? At SM? Is it a special guest?"

"I don't know," the director said. Jae Suk complained, "You are a director but do not know who's the spy?!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! THIS IS TOO FUNNY!" Your friend laugh so loud till she coughs.

"If the spy is Kim Jong Kook, I'll die."

Meanwhile, someone at SM Entertainment was waiting at SUM Pop-Up Cafe COEX Artium which it was actually one of Running Man staff. Then, Super Junior's Eunhyuk and SHINee's Minho arrived and sat at the chairs.

"THAT'S MINHO OPPA!" Your other friend squeal. All of you squeal as Minho and Eunhyuk greet and did aegyo. The staff member gives a card to Minho and both Eunhyuk and Minho read it. Eunhyuk read, "Find and eliminate Yoo-mes Bond after eliminate Running Man members. What is this? Hahahahaha."

"Is this James Bond edition now? Jae Suk is Yoo-mes Bond," Minho said. The staff member put a briefcase at the table and open it. All of it are water guns and its colour water bottles. Eunhyuk and Minho choose the small ones and more water bottles. They put inside their pockets and stand. They bow and left the cafe.

"Minho and Eunhyuk oppas look handsome," you said.

Just then, Kwang Soo arrived at SM Entertainment. He got out from the taxi and in a flash, Jae Suk used his water gun and shot Kwang Soo's name tag with the water gun. Kwang Soo looked behind and two men escorted Kwang Soo away after his name tag is ripped and there is no extra clue.

"Lee Kwang Soo, out. Lee Kwang Soo, out. Lee Kwang Soo is not a spy." The announcement is made. Jae Suk laugh and Kwang Soo was mad.

"Are you insane?! Yoo Jae Suk! Yah! YOO JAE SUK!!" Kwang Soo was escorted and he shouted like it is the end of the world, "ANDWAE!!"

"HAHAHAHHAHAHHA!" You and your friends laugh so loud. You friend imitates Kwang Soo by saying ANDWAE!!

"I think it is Jihyo or Jong Kook," Jae Suk said. He walked into the building and just that, he saw Suk Jin there. He hid at a corner and looked left and right. Suk Jin walked, passed by Jae Suk and said, "Spy in SM? Is it... Kangin? Or... Leeteuk? Is this another Yoo-mes Bond episode?"

Jae Suk peeked to see what will happen. Then, a figure with a black cloak, approached Suk Jin and left

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter