Missing You (Hyunsik x Lina)

K-pop One Shot Collection {Back 2 Business}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been two years since Lina left Korea to pursue her studies in the United States. Hyunsik is busy with his comeback with BTOB members. It is their last day of promotions and they are heading back to the dorm. Hyunsik scrolls through his phone and said, "It's been a while since I last saw her."

"You're talking about Lina Kim huh?" Sungjae asked. Hyunsik looks at him and nods. He replied, "Who else I will be talking about? I waited for her for two years."

"But Hyunsik, she might have a boyfriend already. She didn't even call you," Ilhoon said doubtfully. Hyunsik sighs and replied, "Maybe she's extremely busy."

Minhyuk asked, "When will she be here?" "She didn't tell me," Hyunsik replied. Eunkwang sighs and advised, "Call her."

The next day, a young woman arrives at the arrival hall. Her platinum blonde hair with blue and pink streaks attracts everyone especially her outfit. She wears a white V-neck loose chiffon top decorated with green, pink and yellow flowers and black leaves, blue jeans and a pair of black boots. She also wears a black mask and carries a white and blue backpack embroided with cute animals and flowers along with a magnetic button bag flap. She puts on her black sunglasses as people approaches her. She walk pass by them and quickly heads to the exit. A male driver quickly escorts her inside a red car and closes the door. He runs to the driver's seat and closes the door before driving.

The woman scrolls through her phone and asked, "Is there any upcoming events that I have to attend?"

"Tomorrow afternoon, you have an appointment with Designer Park Seung Gan. Then in the evening, you need to attend Seoul Fashion Week. Every Wednesday you have shooting schedules for the new variety show," the driver replied. The woman takes off her glasses and asked, "Really? Oh my god can't you just cancel it? I told you already."

"But you are the famous fashion designer and you're only 20, Miss Lina." Lina roll her eyes and asked, "Do I have to?"

"Obviously yes!" Lina sighs and replied, "Fine. Is Hyunsik going there?"

"I am not sure," the driver replied. Lina nods and calls Hyunsik. Hyunsik answers the phone and said, "Lina. It's been a while."

"I know. How are you?"

"I'm fine. How about you?"

"I'm doing great." Lina takes out her planner and writes something while talking to Hyunsik. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter