Study Group ft. Eunwoo (BTS x Reader x EXO x GOT7)

K-pop One Shot Collection {Back 2 Business}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The last subject for the day is Math. You, as the class president, stand followed by the other students and bow to your teacher. Your Math teacher leaves and everyone quickly pack their books and stationery and run out from class. You pack your stuff and take out a red file. You read all the papers that is in the file and sigh. You said, "Study group with BTS today. Tomorrow with EXO and the day after tomorrow is with GOT7."

You leave your classroom and walk to your locker. You unlock your locker and keep your stuff there. You take out your Science reference book and papers, a red and black notebook and your special pen which your old friend, Cha Eunwoo, gave it to you. You close your locker door and locks it. You put your keys at your purse and walk to the library.

"Hyung! Do we have study group with Y/N today?" Jungkook asked Rap Monster aka Namjoon. Namjoon nods and Jin said, "Better hurry up before her fists are at our faces."

"Y/N is nice. She won't punch us even though we are late," V aka Taehyung said. Jimin nods and said, "Well, she won't be concentrating 100% if Yoongi hyung isn't there."

You do have a major crush on Suga aka Yoongi. "Everytime Yoongi is not there, she can't even concentrate at all but now she get used to it. She can study even though one member is missing, or two or more." Yoongi said, "That was before. Minah said that she is used to study alone nowadays."

"Whatever. Now, let's go to the library. I miss Y/N!" J-Hope aka Hoseok shouts and quickly run to the library. The other boys also run except Yoongi. Yoongi just walk with his hands at his pockets and with swag. Then, EXO members walk beside Yoongi and Chen asked, "Where are you going?"

"Library. Today's is study group day for my group," Yoongi replied in a monotone voice. Lay said, "So as we! So, who will you be studying with?"

"Y/N."

"Oh my gosh. We also study with her today," Chanyeol said. Baekhyun said, "Y/N will be talking about me the whole day."

"She likes Luhan, not you Baekhyun," Sehun said. Kris said, "I thought she likes Kai or maybe Tao."

"Easy. She likes all of us," Suho concludes. Yoongi just hear the conversation and they walk to the library together. There is another surprise which you did not expect it at all.

You put your books at the table and sit at a wooden chair. You take a set from the nine sets of Science paper and do the exercises. Your brother is the one who gave you the papers for today's study group. Then, BTS members arrive followed by EXO members. You stand and bow. You said, "I thought EXO is tomorrow."

Xiumin is shocked and asked, "Really? Um... we will go. We thought it is today. Sorry Y/N."

They turn around and you said, "It's okay. Let's study together. BTS and EXO, today." They look back and smile. You nod and all of them sit at the chairs. The table is a long, rectangular one so it will be easier for them. You take another set and said, "So, I just need to make 11 more copies since I brought nine sets."

"Correction. It is 18 sets." You look at your right and saw GOT7. You look down and nod. You mumbled, "18 copies."

You leave to make 18 copies and GOT7 membets sit at the remaining seats. Luhan said, "So, it is now  EXO, BTS and GOT7 study group."

Young-jae nods and said, "Exams are near. That's why we want to study with Y/N."

"We are the major groups at our school. The marks will represent our groups' smartness," JB aka Jaebum said. Yugyeom said, "I know that GOT7 will get the highest marks."

Sehun said, "Nope. EXO will get the highest marks."

"Corresction. BTS will get the highest marks," Namjoon said. They start to argue and you come back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter