Frozen Flower (Hongseok x Jaemi)

K-pop One Shot Collection {Back 2 Business}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Your Highness, we still don't know the main cause for the 'Frozen Flower' incident. Our intellectuals are still making research about this sudden phenomenon," Shinwon, who is Hongseok's aide, informed him who is reading the law, which he extremely hates it. Hongseok looks at him and sighs heavily before sitting on his mahogany chair. He is stressed about this incident and it makes him go haywire.

"We must find the cause no matter what. I need to see the person who did this now," Hongseok replied.

"Yes, Your Highness." Shinwon bows and leaves the royal study room. Hongseok stands and walks to a giant window. He looks outside and saw the flowers changing into white. As white as snow. He takes his binoculars and see who's the main culprit for the 'Frozen Flower' phenomenon. The phenomenon never happened in the kingdom before. He is the first one to experience it as the Crown Prince.

Hongseok saw a figure who wears a black cloack with a hood covering its's head. He watches the person closely and observe the changes of the ground. Not only the flowers had turn into ice, but the castle starts to feel cold. He shivers and puts his binoculars down before runs out from the study room.

Meanwhile, Jaemi, the one and only most beautiful and kind-hearted village girl, is walking around. She wears a long, thick blue coat and pink boots. She even wear adorable yellow mittens and a white beanie. The weather's getting colder and Jaemi walks quickly. She runs as fast as she could and saw the witch or sorceress or whather she is, is turning the castle into a frozen ice castle. She saw a rock and takes it before throwing it to the sceptre of the witch-ceress. The rock hits the scpetre hard and falls to solid ground before breaking into million pieces. The witch-ceress looks at Jaemi, raging before disappears in thin air.

Jaemi sighs and looks at the castle. It is slowly turning back to normal, but what she didn't know is that she is upgraded from the devil's child to the cursed child. Why is she the devil's child in the first place? It's because that her parents caused trouble with a devil when Jaemi was in her mother's womb, thus the devil casted a spell on her. When she was born, she looked normal but the devil's characteristics started to bloom. Now, she is the cursed child for interfering the witch.

Hongseok runs out and stops running as he saw everything turns back to normal. Jaemi saw Hongseok before running away. Hongseok walks out with E'Dawn and saw the broken sceptre. E'Dawn said, "I think she's the one who saved the kingdom from the sorceress."

Hongseok nods in agreement and replied, "Find the mysterious girl now." The guards nod and leave to find Jaemi, who just saved the kingdom from eternal winter. Hongseok decides to follow them to find her himself.

Jaemi walks into her house and closes the door. She sighs in relief and locks the door. She takes off her boots and coat and her black bat wings pops up. She takes off her beanie and looks at the mirror. She sighs as she can't see her reflection anymore. She walks to a bookshelf and takes a book. She opens the book and reads it while floating in the air. She sighs heavily and tears roll down to her cheeks. She said, "Now I am a Cursed Child. I hate it."

Jaemi puts the book back and lands to the ground. She walk upstairs and heads to her room. She closes the door and lays on her bed before going to sleep.

The next day, Jaemi walks out from her house with a basket. She wears a black hood to cover her wings. She heads to a bakery and knocks the door. The baker asked, "Who is it?"

"Jaemi." "Yah! Go away, Cursed Child." Jaemi can only sigh and walks away. The villagers quickly hide inside their houses as they saw Jaemi walking around. Jaemi is the 'Cursed Child' after all. Jaemi squats at the pathway and drops her basket. She hug her knees and said, "I just want some bread."

Hongseok is walking around the village to find Jaemi. He saw her sitting while embracing herself. He approaches her and asked, "Who are you?"

Jaemi looks at him and looks away quickly. She replied in a disappointed tone, "You don't want to know about it. If I tell you, you will be like everyone else."

Hongseok looks around and saw the villagers hiding and peeks a bit to see the situation. Hongseok walks in front of her and sits at the pathway, facing her. He said, "I am the prince of this kingdom. I command you to tell your name, miss. Please tell me your name, okay?"

Jaem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter