SPECIAL EDITION 9: Yook Mong (Sungjae)

K-pop One Shot Collection {Back 2 Business}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This story is related to ISAC 2016. To be honest, I really like this one.

Plus, this one is the part when Sungjae and Eunkwang appear before the tournament, now the whole tournament. So, it is short.

I apologise for this and I have no ideas. So, I apologise to all for a short one.

 "Now, let us present the teams that will compete in the semi finals for 2016 ISAC Archery!" A female host said and continued, "First, we have team GOT7 and Twice!"

The crowd is getting loud when GOT7 is mentioned. Jackson becomes... himself with the extra reactions. The host clears and said, "Their opponents are CLC and BTOB!"

CLC members look at their right and there is no sign of BTOB. The host looks around and asked, "Where is BTOB?"

"Did they withdraw from the competition?" The MC asked.

"Do you know where are they?" CLC members shook their heads and Melodies sound disappointed. Suddenly, they heard "WE ARE HERE!"

Sungjae walks in with his amazing cosplay and he is guided with his three servants/eunuchs Peniel, Changsub and Minhyuk. (I loved this part the most😆😆) They all are so surprised and Melodies are fangirling.

"Who say that we are giving up?!"CLC members burst into laughter by their sunbaenim's characters. They stop walking and Sungjae said, "I am Yook Mong!"

"Yook Moo?" The MC asked. Sungjae gives a death stare and replied, "Yook Mong!"

Sungjae said, "I will intr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter