SPECIAL EDITION 12: Bluebell (Nam Joo Hyuk)

K-pop One Shot Collection {Back 2 Business}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This story is focus on the OC and the other characters who keep talking about the news of Nam Joo Hyuk and Lee Sung Kyung's relationship.

This is the last Special Edition I write for K-Pop One Shot Collection. Requests are still open and feel free to comment anything. Saranghaeyo~

"Cousin!!" You shout from the highest floor of the house and run downstairs. You nearly slip at the wet floor and your cousin, Joo Hyuk, catches you in time. You sigh in relief and Joo Hyuk asked, "Are you alright?"

You nod and Joo Hyuk let you go. You land to the floor and Joo Hyuk laughs. You whine and said, "I heard you already dating with Sung Kyung unni."

Joo Hyuk nods and walks to a brown sofa. He sits and you walk to the front door. You said, "I'm going to work."

"Okay." You walk out from the house and your friend, Amanda, smiles and waves at you. You walk towards her and Amanda said, "Let's go!"

They walk together and Amanda said, "I heard your cousin already dating with Sung Kyung unni. OMO! The ship has been sailed!"

"I know and it is official! I can't believe that and it is amazing!"

"I know. I am so jealous~." You giggle and said, "Oh come on. They are meant to be together after Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo was aired."

"Exactly! We were fangirling and hoping that the ship became true. I agree with the decision!"

"Girls." You and Amanda look behind and saw an old lady in her 50s. You two walk backwards and laugh awkwardly. The lady shooked her head and said, "You two nearly miss the shop for all the talking."

Amanda walks to the lady and said, "Eomma, we were talking about Y/N's cousin."

"I know. Hurry up! The shop's going to open in five minutes." You nod and walk into the flower shop with Amanda. You are getting ready for another day at your workplace. You answer calls and write the orders on a piece of paper. You put your manager's phone at the table and said, "YO! GET ME THOSE FLOWERS AT THE BACK!"

"OKAY~!" Amanda replied. You get some of the flowers that were at the counter to your motorbike. You accidently left the motorbike at the shop so that's why you walked with Amanda. Amanda, on the other hand, don't know how to drive a motorbike. Instead, she is used to walking here and there. Amanda walks out with the flowers and put them at the basket that is at both sides of your motorbike. You get on the motorbike and put on your helmet. Amanda said, "I'm jealous about you. A ce

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter