A Cup of Coffee (I. M x Regina Yoon)

K-pop One Shot Collection {Back 2 Business}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Regina!" A female voice called Regina who walks in the cafe. Regina quickly runs to her and bows. The woman in her 30s which she is the #BIG BOSS of the cafe said, "Hurry up. You are seven minutes late."

"I'm sorry, Miss Park," Regina apologised and walks to the staff's room. She puts on her apron and ties her long, hazelnut colour hair into a bun. She walks out and goes to the beverages counter. She is the only barista in the cafe and she is one of the most awesome barista ever. Her friend, Amelia, gives her five pieces of papers and she said, "They want it fast." Regina nods and looks at the papers. She takes everything she needs to make the drinks.

"Hyung! Let's get something to eat," Minhyuk said while acting hungry. Shownu said, "We can get the food later."

"Oh come on! The show starts in five hours and I did not eat and drink anything," Kihyun starts to complain. Shownu sighs and nods. All of the Monsta X members walk enter the cafe while Regina is serving a cup of espresso to a news reporter. She stands straight and bows. She looks and saw Monsta X who decide to sit at a table near the counter. Amelia runs to them and take their orders while Regina walks back to her counter and sit there.

"Regina~," Amelia walks to her and gives a piece of paper to Regina. She said, "I have to go out first. You serve the pastries too."

"B... BUT..." Before Regina wants to ask why, Amelia puts her apron at the counter and takes her purse before skipping to the door. She leaves the cafe and Regina sighs. She asked, "Why does it have to be me?"

I. M is staring at Regina the whole time. He observes every single move she made and every reaction she gave. Hyungwon pats his back and laughs, nearly fall from his chair. Wonho said, "You shouldn't do that to him! But that is simply hilarious."

"Jooheon hyung knows how to do everything," Minhyuk said, acknowledging him. Jooheon smiles and start making funny faces. Kihyun asked, "Chang-kyun, what are you thinking about?"

I. M looks at him and shooked his head. Kihyun tries to figure out what is it when Regina arrives with their orders. She puts their drinks at the table and accidently spills a cup of latte at I. M's white shirt and the cup breaks. She is so surprised and so as I. M. She quickly bows and said, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I... I will make another one."

Regina is about to leave when I. M grabs her wrist. She stands there, shocked. I. M said, "Put ice at those fingers."

I. M let go Regina's wrist and Regi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter