데이트 / Date (Gyujin x Dain)

K-pop One Shot Collection {Back 2 Business}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dain and her friends are having a sleepover. They wear their adorable pajamas and Dain gets her stuff toy. A pink teddy bear! Who said that Dain is too old for a teddy bear? They all get on their beds and Dain's friend, Jaemi, asked, "So, who had been on a date?"

"Date?" Dain asked, confused. The other girls nod and Sun-ah said, "My date with Mingyu oppa is so~ hot! Oh my god I am blushing right now."

"I thought you two ended your relationship," Hye-rin said. Sun-ah sighs deeply and nods. Kyra said, "Wait... I thought all of us went for dates." Less then a second, Dain's phone rings. She takes her phone and answers the video call from Gyujin aka Shin Chan. She smiles and said, "Annyeong."

"Annyeong." Gyujin waves and he wears his glasses again. He chuckles and the girls look at him before teasing Dain. Gyujin said, "It's been a while, it's fluttering."

Dain nods and Jaemi said, "So cheesy."

Gyujin becomes serious and said, "It's been a while since I wore glasses. How is it? Is it okay?"

Dain shooked her head amd replied, "Not really." In her heart, on the other hand, loves it.

"No? You're telling me to take it off?" Gyujin pouts and Dain said, "Don't take it off." Gyujin bursts into laughter and said, "I'm joking."

Dain giggles and her friends poke her side. They sit closer and Gyujin said, "We'll meet up tomorrow. What will you wear to come out?"

Dain thinks for a while and Hye-min replied, "She'll wear this." Hye-min shows Gyujin a white T-shirt, black, leather jacket and a black miniskirt. Dain looks down and Gyujin stares at ot for a moment. He asked, "That one?"

"Of course. Daim will become beautiful wearing this." Gyujin blinks a few times and criticized, "Seems like the skirt is too short."

"But short skirt is y," Linda said.

"I don't like you wear short skirt because other guys will look at you." Dain blushes and the girls squeal. They tease Dain and Dain huffs. She said, "Then I don't want to go out with you."

"Don't be like that since I'll co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter