Fan Meeting Accident (Jungkook x Arina)

K-pop One Shot Collection {Back 2 Business}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arina and her friends are in class, playing card games. The exminations are over and now it is relaxing time for the whole year. Arina and her team won 2nd place for netball competition school level. They lost with Form 3 with 5-0. Form 3 gained 5 while Form 2 gained none. Sharinie said, "BTS will come to Malaysia and have a fan meeting this Saturday!"

"Really?!" Arina asked, excited. The other friends look at Sharinie when they heard BTS. Sharinie nods and said, "It starts at 3 p.m., Pavilion KL."

"How about we go there?" Ashikin suggested. Isabella said, "When I saw Rap Mon in front of my eyes, I just want to touch his face and believe that this is real."

"Your yoga worked," Sharinie joked. Arina asked, "How about we invite Yasmeen? Nad, are you coming?"

"I'll think about it," Nadiah replied. Ashikin said, "I hope this time you won't be sitting at a corner, hiding from them just like last time when we go to RoadBoyz's first showcase at Amcorp Mall."

"And don't do stupid mistakes especially during autograph session," Nadiah said. Arina shooked her head and said, "I won't."

The day has finally arrived. Arina and her friends are already at Pavilion KL since morning. Nadiah and Yasmeen decided to follow along because they want to see BTS and also hanging out with their friends. They bought food and sit at the VIP seats in front which they bought the tickets for the front seats. All of them eat and drink while waiting for the event to begin patiently.

A female hostess comes out as the crowd increases. She asked, "Are you ready K-Pop fans?"

"YES!" Everyone shout. The hostess said, "Let us present, from Korea, Bangtan Boys!"

They all cheer and Ashikin choked on her water becuse of the sudden roar. She finally got it settled and cheers along. BTS members come out and perform Blood Sweat and Tears. Sharinie is fangirling over Jimin while Yasmeen fangirls over V. The boys look so handsome that they drive everyone's hearts away. Jungkook saw Arina and winks at her. Anis saw this and looks at Arina. Arina is blushing and Sharinie said, "Jungkook just winked at you!"

"I am so jealous, Arina," Isabella said. BTS then performs I Need You and House of Cards. Everyone cheer loudly and some even faint including Yasmeen who just faints for a second and continues fangirling. They bow and said, "Bang! Tan! Annyeonghaseyo Bangtan Seonyeondan ibnida!"

Arina cheers and so as everyone else. Rap M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter