Blue Blossom (Baekhyun x Hyojung)

K-pop One Shot Collection {Back 2 Business}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EXO members are having lunch at the cafeteria with some girls who are the divas and rich ones at school. Chanyeol is messing up with Hana, the popular student at the school while the other members are entertaining the girls. Baekhyun stands and said, "I need to go to the restroom first." The boys nod and Baekhyun leaves the cafeteria.

Meanwhile, Hyojung, the smartest student but not popular at school, runs at the corridor. Oh... she is chasing a white cat. Her white, fat cat Fluffy. She runs as fast as she could ans accidently bumps into someone. She falls to the ground and groans in pain. She stands and Baekhyun looks at her. She bows and runs to catch Fluffy and Baekhyun did not know what is happening. He looks down and saw a pink book and a blue pen lying at the floor. He picks it up and wonders who is the mysterious girl he bumped into just now.

Hyojung runs to the cafeteria and saw EXO members. She runs to them and breathes heavily. Kai asked, "What's the rush Hyojung? You look... worried."

"Have you seen Fluffy because it ran away from the cage and now I am going to die!" Hyojung said it fast. Suho said, "Calm down first. Just breathe in and out."

Hyojung breathes in and out and sigh. Sehun asked, "What did you say just now?"

"Have you seen..." Then, Fluffy jumps to the Xiumin's arms. Hyojung sighs in relief and said, "There you are Fluffy."

Xiumin gives Fluffy to Hyojung and looks at it one last time. Hyojung bows and said, "Thank you so much. I must go now."

Hyojung leaves and Baekhyun finally came back. He sits beside Lay and asked, "Who's that?"

"Kim Hyojung, the smartest one at school," Chen replied. Mi-ran stands and said, "I have to go first. Cheerleading practice."

"Okay," D. O said. Soon, the other girls start to leave and it is just EXO now. Lay asked, "What is that?"

Baekhyun puts the book and pen at the table. The other members look at it and Suho said, "This is Hyojung's book. Where did you get it?"

"So the girl I bumped into is Kim Hyojung?" Baekhyun asked. Kai asked, "Are you sure? What did she do just now?"

"She was running, catching... a cat."

"OMO! You met Hyojung!" Chanyeol said. Baekhyun asked, "What's so special about her?"

"She is the second Baekhyun, Baekhyun," Xiumin replied. Baekhyun is confused. Suho said, "She acts like you."

"She does?"

"Yes," Kai said and nods. Sehun said, "You have to know her first. Chanyeol is her friend and so as Xiumin hyung."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter