SPECIAL EDITION 8: The Heirs Parody Project - Luxury (Everyone)

K-pop One Shot Collection {Back 2 Business}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: The story might not be exactly like the Heirs KDrama and this might be different than the original. I hope you like it and I don't mean to offend anyone in this fanfic and other fanfics.

"Krystal! Hurry up or you will be late for school!" Krystal run downstairs and takes her bag. She combs and quickly ties her hair and Jessica sighs. She asked, "What you were doing upstairs?"

"I was finding my socks."

"Nevermind. We'll be late for our new school if we didn't leave now." Krystal and Jessica leave their house and walk to school. Krystal's sole comes off and she falls. Jessica helps her up and asked, "Are you alright?"

Krystal nods. Jessica takes the sole and said, "We need to buy new shoes."

Jessica and Krystal saw their new school. Elite High. They enter inside the school and the indoors are so LUXURIOUS! Most of the items there are extremely expensive. Their mouths open wide and they squeal. Krystal said, "I never saw this before."

"I know," Jessica replied. The school is made for anyone that will be the future heirs of giant companies such as Marlade Ent., Victros Corp., Hulris Trading Corp., and more. Most of the students there have high degrees and high social status. Jessica said, "That female student is Jeon Somi. She is the future heiress of TS Enterprise."

Somi looks behind and whispers to the other girls. The girls look at them and wave hello to them. Krystal waves and Jessica said as she points to a guy, "That guy is Park Jinyoung. News said that he will become the CEO of Krizen Headquaters."

"How do you know this?" Jinyoung looks behind and smiles. Jessica and Krystal continue walking and not long, everyone move to the side. Krystal and Jessica decide to move to the side as well. The door is open and two students walk in. A boy and a girl. The girl is shorter than the boy, but they both look rich. They ARE rich. Krystal asked, "Who are they?"

Jessica looks at them and saw the items from head to toe. She gasps and said in a hush tone, "All of the items costs about 500K!"

"So?"

"They are..." The two students stop at Jessica and Krystal. The girl looks arrogant in Krystal's eyes. The arrogant girl scans Jessica and Krystal from head to toe. She saw the ripped shows and the girl takes off her sunglasses. She laughs and asked, "Since when the school accept people who can't even have proper shoes?"

"The sole came off this morning," Krystal replied. The girl nods and asked, "Who are you? I never see you two before. A director's daughter? A CEO's daughter? Or maybe a President's daughter?"

"We're just a teacher's daughters." The girl scoffs and a smirk forms at her pink lips. She looks at Krystal with mischievious eyes and pearly white teeth are shown. She said, "Well... get lost."

The girl walks away, satisfied with her arrogance. The boy also leaves and Jessica said, "They are Shin-hye and Inseong. Shin-hye is the CEO of JQ Corporation's daughter and Inseong is the Vice President's son. Those two were rumoured to be in a rela

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter