3 Hours (Jinhong x Jin Hee)

K-pop One Shot Collection {Back 2 Business}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinhong is sitting at his bed with his knees brought close to his chin. He locked himself in his room after an incident happened. A terrible one. He was not... I mean he was unable to do anything that time. 24K members are standing in front of Jinhong's door, waiting patiently for him to at least, leave the room.

Cory knocks the white door and said, "Jinhong, please come out. You don't have to talk to us but at least eat dinner with us."

Jinhong hides his face using his palms and run his delicate fingers to his hair. He rests his head at the wall and his hands fall to his side. Sungoh said, "You stayed there for a month now. You only eat when it is midnight. Please come out."

"I don't want to come out, " Jinhong said in a sad tone. He is so depressed now. Kisu sighs and said, "But Jinhong..."

"I said I DON'T WANT!" Jinhong enraged and throws a pillow to the floor. The members are startled by the sudden yell. Jinhong punches the bed, releasing his ultimate anger. He gets off from bed and walks to his study table. He clears the table in a swift and a blue picture frame falls to the ground, before shattering into million pieces. He sits at a wooden chair and slowly picks up the picture frame. He blinks a few times before a long sigh escape from his lips. He touches a girl's face in the phto which was taken when they were attending for their graduation day. He gulps in guilt and tears start to fall.

"I can't forget you even you asked me to. I always miss you till eternity. If..." Jinhong sobs and continues, "... if I can turn back the time, I will do everything we want to do together."

Jinhong rests his back at the back of the chair and sighs. He said, "Mianhaeyo."

"Jinhong ah..." Jinghong looks up in shock. He looks around when he heard a voice talking to him. It sounds like a female voice that he knows so well. He recognized the cheerful and soft voice he likes so much. The voice of a kind girl who helped he really appreciated it so much. The voice of the biggest 24K fan and best friend. No, the voice of his fiance and deceased wife.

"Jinhong ah..." Jinhong looks at his bed and saw nothing. He sighs in defeat and not long, a pair of soft arms hug Jinhong from behind. Jinhong looks behind and saw the girl from the picture, smiling at him. He is speechless and happy at the same time. He stands and faces the girl. He touches the girl's face and a tear falls from his left eyes. The mysterious girl wipes the tear and said, "You're still adorable to me, Jinhong sarang."

Jinhong chuckles and his head hungs low. He looks at the girl with a mischievous smirk. The girl giggles and pinches his puffy cheeks. Jinhong loves how the girl giggles before and now. It still sounds the same. She said in a teasing tone, "You're being naughty now."

Jinhong stands properly and replied, "Ani. It is you who's being naughty now, Jin Hee ah."

"Whatever," Jin Hee sassed. She walks to the bed and said, "This is so comfortable. Just like when we used to study but ended falling asleep."

Jinhong nods and walks to the bed. He crawls next to Jin Hee and brings her for a comforting hug. Jin Hee looks at him and asked, "Do you remember t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter