SPECIAL EDITION 6: Hanging Out with Isaac (BOYS24)

K-pop One Shot Collection {Back 2 Business}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Annyeong Isaac!" You said when Isaac answers the call. You are so excited when your best friend answer your call for the first time after the survival show is over.

"Is this... Y/N?" Isaac asked. You sigh and replied, "Yes. Just because I didn't manage to go to Korea to visit you, you already forgot my voice, huh?"

"Bù, wǒ zǒng shì jìde xiàng nǐ  yīyàng de hàn liú àihào zhě de shēngyīn. (No. I always remember the voice of a Kpop fan.)"

"Glad you know. Nǐ míngtiān yào hé wǒ yīqǐ chūqù ma? (Do you want to hang out with me tomorrow?"

"But how? You're way back in Malaysia and I don't know if..."

You laugh and Isaac is dumbfounded. You said, "I'm flying to Korea, silly."

"B... but..."

"I need to depart now. Talk to you later," you said before hanging up the call. You take out your passport and walk to the plane.

"Hyung!!!" Isaac is speechless and Unit Sky members get around him. He turns off his phone and Woojin asked, "Who's that?"

Isaac snaps back to reality and replied, "My friend."

"Yah... we heard the conversation just now," Yonghyun said and pokes Isaac's side. Isaac hits Yonghyun's head and said, "Aish.."

"Jinkyu hyung wanted to eavesdrop you just now," Yongkwon said while sending a mischievious smirk to Jinkyu. Jinkyu glares at Yongkwon and said, "It is all Hwayoung's plan."

Hwayoung's eyes widened and coughs. He asked, "Me?! Since when do I even plan to eavesdropped? I saw Hyunuk hyung secretly listening to the conversation and he asked me to join along."

"Then Hwayoung invited me to join him," Jinkyu said. Yongkwon nods and replied, "You even invited me to do so. So, I also invited Yonghyun and Yonghyun dragged Woojin."

Isaac sighs and facepalms. The door is open and it is Unit White's Inho. He said, "It's lunch time."

"Hyung!! I think Isaac got a girlfriend!" Hyunuk shouted. Isaac facepalms and the members of Unit White and Unit Yellow are waiting outside their dorm. They all asked, "Jeongmal?!"

 

♢Timeskip♢

Isaac is playing with his phone after dinner. The other Unit Sky members are doing their business. Isaac puts his phone at a table and gets up. He walks to the bathroom to do his business there.

Isaac's phone suddenly rings and Jinkyu asked, "Who's phone is that?"

Yongkwon takes Isaac's phone and saw your name at the screen. He asked, "Who is this?"

"Answer the phone!" Hwayoung whines. Yongkwon answers the phone and asked, "Yoboseyo?"

"Isaac! I already arrive at Incheon Airpo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter