Rainy Day {Byeongkwan x Nicole)

K-pop One Shot Collection {Back 2 Business}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Rain. Rainy days always make the streets wet and slippery. Nicole is walking in the rain, soaking wet. She does not have an umbrella and she broke up with her boyfriend after figuring out that he cheated on her. She is in disappointment and she finally loses hope to date. It is not her first time breaking up. It is already her 20th time breaking up. She sits on a bench at the park and cries her heart out. She doesn't care if she gets sick. She wants to let her feeling out from her and forget about the past.

"I hate guys! They are all heartless and cruel!" Nicole shouted and cries. Suddenly, she doesn't feel any rain drops on her head. She looks up and saw a sky blue umbrella and a pale arm. She looks at her left and made eye contact with her old friend, Byeongkwan. He holds a pink umbrella for himself. He looks at her and said, "It's been a while since I last saw you cry."

"Jason..." Nicole stands and asked, "W-what are you doing here?"

"Nicole, let's go to my place. You'll get sick at this rate," Byeongkwan replied and Nicole hesitates for a moment. She takes the umbrella and they both walk to Byeongkwan's dorm. Byeongkwan opens the door and said, "I'm home."

They walk in and take off their shoes. Another boy walks to them and asked after closing the door, "Is your girlfriend okay?"

"She's my friend, Chan," Byeongkwan replied. He brings Nicole to his room and they stop when they are inside the bathroom. Nicole sits on a chair and Byeongkwan said, "I hate seeing you like this. Why the boys leave you?"

"I don't know," Nicole replied as Byeongkwan fold his brown trousers. He uses the shower to wash Nicole's hair and asked, "Are you okay?"

"I'm not okay," Nicole replied. Byeongkwan sighs heavily and washes Nicole's hair. He said, "Nicole, I wanted to say something."

"I give up to date anyone," Nicole blurted out. Byeongkwan looks at her and asked, "Really?"

"Yea. Since you came, I consider about your proposal." Byeongkwan focuses washing Nicole's hair and Nicole replied, "I will date you."

That evening, Nicole and Byeongkwan are watching some variety shows using Byeongkwan's laptop. They cuddle even though Nicole had the chance to get sick and Byeongkwan can get infected as we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter