3 in a Room (Jinhoo x Reader x Wooshin)

K-pop One Shot Collection {Back 2 Business}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hurry up, oppa! I can't wait any longer," You complained to your slow oppa. Well, ten slow oppas to be exact. Wooshin quickly run to you and asked, "Can we rest first? It has been an hour and a half since we walked from school."

You nod and all of you choose a place to sit. Most of the boys lie their backs at the floor and some take a whole bench just to lie down. You laugh while standing and asked, "Too tired, huh?"

All of them nod and you sigh. You look around to see if there is a convenience store to buy something. You leave them with your bag to go to a convenience store that is a stone's throw away from where you are standing just now. You walk in and buy some drinks and snacks for all of you so no one will suffer an empty stomach on the way to the destination. You pay the stuff and leave to check on the boys.

You look from far away and you saw a group of girls surround something. You walk closer and saw the boys who are feeling awkward. You sigh and march towards the bunch of girls. You shove them away and said, "I bought some food and drinks. Now, let's go before Sangmin oppa gets angry with us."

"Excuse me but who are you and why did you shoved us away? Are you a sasaeng?" One of the girls asked, unamused. I roll my eyes and said, "I am their friend. Aniyo, their best friend."

"Whatever but please move away so we can have a chat with them," another girl said, jealous. You scoff and said, "Me? Move away. Over my dead body."

"You little..." Jinhoo holds your hand and pulls you close to him. You hide behind him and Jinhoo said, "If any of you dare to hurt our best friend, you are in hot water. Understand?"

The girls nod. Jinhoo leaves while dragging you with him. The others follow the two of you and all of you manage to walk at the same row. Bitto is eating his chips and shares it with Hwanhee and Xiao. Kogyeol is chatting with someone while Sunyoul is trying to have his eyes on Kogyeol's phone. He manages to look the whole chat and said, "Kogyeol hyung has a girlfriend!"

All of you look at Kogyeol and you smirk. Kuhn, Gyujin and Wooshin start to and Wei starts to sing the most annoying song ever (I am not telling what song he sang) loudly. Kogyeol looks down and cover his cheeks with his palms. Bitto said, "You need to confess to her already."

"Can you feel the love tonight?" Xiao starts singing the song. All of you get in the mood and start to more. Kogyeol shooked his head and said, "Oh I just can't wait to be King!"

"Aish... you ruined the moment, hyung," Hwanhee said, not satisfied. You laugh and so as the boys as you all walk to your destination.

"Oppa! I'm back," you said while knocking the door rapidly. You knock till you accidently knock your brother's forehead. You are shocked and quickly put your hand to your side. You bow and said, "So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter