Won't be able to resist

Baekhyun or Baekhee

Lay's POV.

It's been a month since the photo shoot with Black#pink and we've been performing almost everyday at the club and we met Zico and Jay Park and lots more and they all praised us it was the best decision we've ever made. I mean now people even recognise us in the streets and the best part is they ask for autographs.

I was sitting on the couch watching TV with both the Jongins, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were in the kitchen and Sehun was just coming down the stairs. "Good morning Sehun-ah" I said looking at him.

"Oh hey good morning" he said walking into the kitchen. Sehunnie has been ignoring me more and more everyday. We used to do everything together and now he barely even says hi he does everything with Baekhyun.

I hate Baek so much, of course he does everything for me and all but he just walked into our lives and stole Sehunnie away from me. It hurts me more than it should when he ditches me and goes off with Baekhyun. Recently I discovered that this is jealousy but I didn't know why and then I thought Sehun is replacing me that's why I'm jealous but that wasn't it. Then I realised I really like Sehunnie and that's why I'm jealous. I've always had a soft spot for him back in the days when he did something stupid I covered for him and I remember when him and Chanyeol first came up to me to be friends I was really happy and I'll tell you a secret I kind of had a crush on Chanyeol for a long time but then I thought it was weird and moved on.

Suddenly I was pulled out of my thought by Sehun's voice. "Hey Baekhyun hyung go get changed and meet me here in five and we'll go to the game" he said about to walk away from Baek. "But Sehun-ah we always go to the game together" I said getting a bit hurt. " yeah I know but I thought I'd change it up and take Baekhyun hyung instead I hope you don't mind" he said about to walk away once again. "I can't take this anymore. Ever since he showed up you've been ignoring me it's all about Baekhyun this Baekhyun that to you now. I just hate him so much I tried soooo much to move on but you make it sooo hard." I said to Sehunand I turned to Baekhyun. "And you I've been friends with Sehun since I can remember and then you come in and steel him away from me. How would you feel if I just decided to keep Kai all to myself and not let you do anything with him. I'm telling you this again I hate you I hate you I hate you and please get out of this house and all of our lives we were better off before you showed up. You stole my friend and screwed up Chanyeol what more do you need from us" I was interrupted by Sehun's voice "LAY HYUNG WATCH WHAT YOU'RE SAYING".

"Ok then I'll leave I can't take this anymore. You sit here hugging your precious Baekhyun hyung." I said walking up to my room and slamming the door. It's final Sehun likes Baekhyun and hates me. I heard the door creek but I didn't bother to look. I felt someone sit on the bed. "Hey look I'm sorry ok I didn't mean for you to feel ignored I just wanted to help Baekhyun hyung fit in that's all. However it wasn't really like you to say those things, he didn't do anything." He said placing a hand on my shoulder. I flinched at his touch.

"No Sehun-ah you've hurt me really badly" I said and he interrupted me again.

"Hyung I'm really really sorry I didn't mean to hurt you and you are my best friend and my everything you should have told me I would've made some kind of adjustments I feel awful now and I drove you to saying really hurtful things to Baekhyun hyung and now you're upset and he's upset I'm a horrible person" he went on and on and on and I couldn't control anymore I just grabbed his face and kissed him, yeah that's right I kissed my best friend. It was the best kiss I've ever had but he pushed me off of him and looked disgusted. That broke my heart and I just asked him to get out before I end up crying in front of him and he did that.

Sehun's POV.

I'm so shocked with Lay hyung's behaviour and my behaviour. This is what I've been waiting for and I didn't mean to push him off like that I was just shocked. There's only one person who can help me "Baekhyun hyung where are you?"

"I'm in here" he said and I walked into his room. "You ok?" I asked him. "Of course. I'm thrilled actually I mean all our hard work has paid off" he said looking really happy how am I suppose to tell him I screwed up.

"He kissed me but I screwed up by pushing him away" I said looking away.

"Why did you do that?" He asked me.

"I don't know I panicked ok"

"Aw that's soooo cute but go in there and talk to him." Baekhyun hyung said pulling me in for a hug. Yeah I should "thanks hyung this is why I love you the most" I said pinching his cheeks. "Yeah yeah what ever now go get your man" he said pushing me out the door. I knocked on Lay hyung's door but he didn't open and I knocked again and again finally he answered " go away I'm not in the mood". "hyung you know I'm not gonna leave till you open this door." I said to him and I heard nothing so I sat on the floor beside his door and took out my earphone an started listening to songs when I knew he isn't gonna open.

Finally after like two hours he opened the door to probably get something to eat cause everyone else went to bed. I didn't hear him but I felt the vibration and I opened my eyes but he saw me and was about to close the door when I put my hand out to stop the door and it jammed my hand causing it to bleed.

"Oh my god Sehun-ah come in here. Where is the first aid?" Lay hyung said pulling me into his room and making me sit on the bed. "Why are you so stubborn look at all this blood" he said with tears in his eyes. That's one of the things I love about him he gets so upset if someone gets hurt because of him. He was dabbing away the blood when I put my hand on his cheek and made him look up from my wound.

He looked deep into my eyes and then looked down and said" Don't do this to me Sehun-ah I WON'T BE ABLE TO RESIST."

"I don't want you to resist." I said and this time I kissed him and he hesitated at first but then melted into the kiss and we pulled away.

"I've been resisting for the past 14 years and I know exactly how it feels to see someone you love with someone else every waking hour." I said looking at him. He looked at me surprised "What 14 years?"

"Yeah I've had a crush on you since that day in first grade when I got sick and Chanyeol hyung wasn't there and my mom and dad were on their work trip and you took care of me sooo much. I've tried to let go and find someone else but couldn't and the funniest part is this was my last first kiss." I said looking away. "I don't know what to say I thought I was suffering but I've had at least 3 girlfriends since then and you've always been so supportive I ....erm.....just thought......oh god I"

He ranted on. I did the most cliche thing. I kissed him to stop his ranting.

Lay's POV.

He kissed me again and this time to stop me going on and on and on. Then he pulled away and said something that made me soooo happy and emotional. "Hyung I know this might be too early for you and you might only like me but I love you hyung and I would love to be your special somebody forever." He said looking at me. I didn't know what else to do but envolope him in a hug and I said "I love you too Sehun-ah and I want to be your everything as well."

"Well good night then" Sehun said about to walk away when I stopped him and said" Hey Sheun-ah why don't you stay here today. "

He crawled under the sheet and we talked about things and he told me how Baekhyun helped him with this plan and how Baekhyun did so much for us to happen. I feel horrible about all the things I said to him I hope he forgives me.

---------------------------------------------

So ing couple is official and ChanBaek / ChanBaekkie is gonna keep happening with a bit of Kaibaek / BaekBaekkie.. Comment and let me know what you think