I Can't Do This to Him

Baekhyun or Baekhee

Baekhyun's POV 

I started coughing when it started getting a bit awkward. It was like this for the next few days. He would do something and everything turns awkward not just with Baekhee but also with Baekhyun. Then one Tuesday he started hanging around with another employ called Sejong way too much for my liking. They do everything together that me as Baekhee and Chanyeol used to do together. She even took Nini away from me. It irritated me a lot and I know exactly why but I can't do anything about it. 

"Hey Baekhee I'm bored lets go out somewhere" Chanyeol said placing his hand on my shoulder as I sat on the sofa in my office. Well he finally remembered me huh. "Sorry Yeol but I promised I'd help Kai with somethings sorry" I said getting up and I heard him sigh the biggest sigh ever. I turned around to face him and asked "you ok?" I didn't expect what happened next, he started yelling.

"AM I OK? Of course I'm not. It's always Kai this Kai that I can't take it anymore." 
"Why are you yelling at me I can't help it that Kai is a very important person in my life so obviously I would talk about him but why does it bother you?" I asked him in the same tone. 
"It bothers me because I like you dammit maybe even love you" he stopped when he realised what he said and I froze. 
"Baekhee.....I.....didnt" I interrupted him "I gotta go" and I ran into Kai's office. He wasn't there I couldn't stop the tears from falling and my heart was pounding million beats per minute. 

I CAN'T DO THIS TO HIM. I really like Chanyeol as well but .....I suddenly heard someone open the door so I turned away and wiped my eyes. "Hey dude what are you doing here?" I heard Kai's voice. "Oh nothing I was just bored that's all" I said about to walk out but he stopped me. "What's wrong are you ok?" he asked closing the the door. I know that there is no point in hiding this from him he always sees right through me that's why even after 8 years we're still best buds. 

"Chanyeol......confessed.....to me " I said with a tear on my cheek. "WOW. But why are you sad about that because I know you like him and its obvious he likes you". Kai said confused. 
"I would be happy if he confessed to Baekhyun but he confessed to Baekhee someone who doesn't exist". I said flopping onto the couch. Kai sat beside me and touched my shoulder. 
"Tell me exactly what happened." he said. I told him everything. "Well he got angry and confessed because of me right so lets just make it official with me and you so he'll back off." 
"You would do that for me?" I asked him. "Of course you are my best friend after all". Just as soon as he said those words I smothered him in a tight hug and said "I'm so happy I have you back in my life I love you so much Kai". "I love you too"

Chanyeol's POV 

What have I done. I've scared her away. How am I suppose to face her. I started walking out of her office when I saw Kai and Baekhee hugging through the small opening of the door. "I'm so happy I have you back in my life I love you so much Kai" she said to Kai and he replied with "I love you too". If I say that didn't hurt I would be lying but it's better this way she broke it off before it went out of hand love for me. 

That's one of the bad thing about me when I fall I fall deep and end up getting hurt really badly as well. This is not just with Seohyun but this is how I've been since first grade. I waked into Sehunnie's room and right into a full on make out session. "Ok you two what if that was Kris hyung or Suho or anyone else." I asked them. 
"Well we got nothing to hide......"Sehun was interrupted by Lay hyung "oh I didn't think of that. God that would have been a disaster". I noticed Sehunnie's face fall. 

"What do you mean THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A DISASTER ?". he asked getting all upset.
"I mean that they would've got the wrong idea" he said calmly back to Sehun. "Wrong idea which is that we're in love?" Sehun asked still upset. 
"No....its...just...." Lay hyung was interrupted this time. "It's just you don't want anyone to know about us. I can't believe this. Here I'm thinking finally after all these years I can finally walk around with you hand in hand everywhere I go or kiss you without a problem. But what's happening is the opposite I've to wait till there is no one around to do these things. You know what I'm done with this. I can't do this anymore when ever I try to hold your hand in public you alway make up an excuse and when I try to kiss you you just turn it into a hug. If you're ashamed of me then just tell me don't make up silly excuses." Sehunnie said walking out the door. 

"Sehun-ah wait" Lay hyung called running after him. Well that went well. I went to Xiumin hyung and Luhan hyung to get Nini as everyone else was busy.    "Chanyeol-ah are you here for Nini?" Xiumin hyung asked me as I walked into the canteen. "Yeah but I see he's busy eating" I said with a chuckle. "He wasn't a problem was he?" "Of course not he was probably the best kid I've ever babysat." Luhan hyung said pinching Nini's cheeks. "Here you go" Luhan hyung said handing Nini to me and out of the corner of my eyes I saw Kai and Baekhee sitting together at a table and eating and they were laughing and that made me really angry. I want to be the one to make her laugh but no. After all how can I compete with a childhood sweetheart. 

HOME

"Hey guys how was work?" Baekhyun asked us as we walked in. "It was great" Kai said sitting on the chair in the kitchen. "Well of course it was great I heard a certain girl and guy became a couple." I heard Baekhyun say and my head snapped up. "Which girl?" Sehun asked. The first word out of him since the whole scene. 
"Kai and Baekhee who else" Baekhyun answered and both Sehun and Lay hyung looked at me and I just smiled. "That's great finally I mean I soooo saw this coming" I said and walked upstairs saying "I'm going to go freshen up."

Lay's POV

We were in our bedroom and Sehun hasn't talked to me since that blow up. 
"Sehun-ah can you get me that towel?"he completely ignored me and I couldn't take it anymore so I held his hand and turned him around to face me. "Sehun that's it. I've already told you a million times I'm sorry and I'll say it again another million times but please talk to me." 
He got out of my grip and walked away. I can't believe how hurt he's because of my words and here I'm scared of what others would think. I don't want to lose him he's the best thing that's ever been mine. 

I went downstairs after waiting for Sehun for a long time. "Hey hyung what's wrong you've been so quite today is everything ok?" Baekhyun asked me as I sat down. I sighed and started talking. "It's Sehunnie. I said somethings I probably shouldn't have and now he's mad at me. I explained to him exactly what happened                   ''What should I do?" I asked him. "Well maybe you should do something romantic for Sehun to win him back" he said still busy with work. 
"That's a great idea but what should I do thou?" "I think I know the perfect idea". Baekhyun said with a mischievous look. Suddenly I'm a little scared.

Sehun's POV

I'm lying on the couch thinking about how angry I am with Lay hyung. I'm not going into our room I decided to sleep here today. I always thought Lay hyung was the most understanding person in the world but it turns out he is also a people pleaser like everyone else. "Sehun-ah can you come here for a second?" I heard Kai hyung calling me. "Coming" 
I walked into Baekhyun hyung's piano room well its actually EXO's practice room now. I was met with candles everywhere and background piano music by Baekhyun hyung. "Ok what is going on?" I asked him. "This way sir" Chanyeol hyung said pulling me over to a table. "This is your menu for today" he said handing me a card. "There's only pasta here." "Pasta great choice" he said walking away with the card. 

"Can I join you?" I heard Lay hyung's voice and I turned around to be met with the most handsome man in the world. He came and sat in front of me. "You're looking really handsome today" he said taking my hand. I pulled my hand out and was about to get up but then Kai hyung came in with the pasta. "Here's your dinner sir and enjoy cause you're getting nothing else."he said walking away. 
"I'm staying here cause I'm hungry not because of you" I said digging into my food.

We finished eating and I washed my mouth and came back to have the dessert they promised even though I don't wanna be in the same room as Lsy hyung right now but I love Chanyeol hyung's desserts. 
As I walked back into the room music started playing. "It's show time" Kai said making me sit on my chair. Lay walked on to the stage followed by Chanyeol Kai and Baekhyun hyung who started playing the piano and Kai hyung joined in with his guitar and Chanyeol hyung on his drums. "This is a new song by EXO called ANGEL and this is dedicated to Sehun the love of my life and Sehun-ah I AM REALLY SORRY" 
--------
Angel
--------

Romanization Translation
machi amugeotdo moreuneun airo geureohge 
dasi tae-eonan sungan gati
jamsi ggumilkkabwa han beon deo
nun gamatda ddeo boni
yeoksi neomu ganjeolhaetdeon
ne ape gidohadeut seo isseo
dan han beonman ne yeopeseo
bareul majchwo georeo bogopa han beon,
ddak han beonmanyo

 

neoui sesangeuro yeorin barameul tago
ne gyeoteuro eodieseo watnyago
haemarkge mutneun nege bimirira malhaesseo
manyang idaero hamkke georeumyeon
eodideun cheongugilteni

Mikael boda neon naege nunbusin jonjae
gamhi [B/S] nuga neoreul geoyeokhae
naega yongseoreul an hae
eden geu gose bareul deurin
taechoui geu cheoreom maeil
neo hanaman hyanghamyeo
maeumeuro mideumyeo

aju jageun geosirado
neol himdeulge haji mothage
hangsang jikigo sipeo I’m eternally love

neoui suhojaro jeo geosen barameul makgo
ne pyeoneuro modu da deungeul dollyeodo
hime gyeoun eoneu nal ne nunmureul dakka jul
geureon han saram doel su itdamyeon
eodideun cheongugilteni

neol saranghage dwaebeorin nan ije deo isang
doragal goshi eobseoyo
nalgaereul geodwogasyeotjyo (oh no)
yeongwonhan salmeul irheotdaedo haengbokhan iyu
[B/D] naui yeongwon ijen geudaeinikka
[B/S] Eternally Love

neoui sesangeuro yeorin barameul tago
ne gyeoteuro eodieseo watnyago
haemalkge mudneun nege bimirira malhaesseo
manyang idaero hamkke georeumyeon
eodideun cheongugilteni

As if I was reborn as a child
Who doesn’t know anything
I thought it was a dream
So I closed my eyes and opened them again
I am standing in front of you as if I was praying
I want to walk side by side
With you at least once,
Just once

 

I ride the soft wind into your world
I go right next to you and you ask where I came from
You asked so innocently so I answered that it is a secret
Because if we just walk together like this
Wherever we go, it’ll be heaven

You are more dazzling than Michael
Who can ever oppose you?
I won’t forgive anyone who does
Just like the first person
to step on Eden
Every day, I will only go toward you
and trust you with my heart

Even if it’s a small thing,
I want to protect you for always
So you won’t ever have to suffer, I’m eternally love

As your guardian angel, I will block out that strong wind
Even if everyone turns their back against you
On hard days, I will wipe away your tears
If only I can be that kind if person
Wherever we go, it’ll be heaven

I have come to love you now
There’s no place for me to go back
My wings have been taken away (oh no)
Even if I lost eternal life, the reason why I’m happy
Is because my forever is now you
Eternally love

I ride the soft wind into your world
I go right next to you and you ask where I came from
You asked so innocently so I answered that it is a secret
Because if we just walk together like this
Wherever we go, it’ll be heaven

-------

That was the most sweetest thing ever. Lay hyung walked up to me and knelt down 
"Will you ever be able to forgive me?" he asked and I just couldn't be mad at him anymore. "Of course I forgive you after all I love you " I said hugging him tight. 
"I promise you Sehunnie to kiss you and hold your hand when ever you want where ever you want if you let me kiss you" he said placing a gentle kiss on me. That was definitely the best day ever. I heard him thank all the others and we went to bed all the being mad thing made me tired. 

Baekhyun's POV

"Don't mention it hyung its the least I can do after all you guys have done for me." I said to him. "You are a great song writer Baekhyun-ah that song literally summed up everything I wanted to say to Sehun. Thanks again for putting all this together " Lay hyung said walking away. I'm so glad I could help them. "Hey that song was amazing Baekhyun-ah itreally was something" Chanyeol said coming up to me. "Thanks I thought this song summed up what Lay hyung wanted to say to Sehunnie" I said. 
"You're a great friend to us Baekhyunnie thank you and once again a great song." he said walking away. It would be better if you knew who I wrote this song for. I sighed and blew out the candles and went to bed. 

 

----------------------------

Plz comment and let me know if there is something u don't like or ur suggestions. It'll encourage me to update and write more Thanks guys