There Is No Baekhee

Baekhyun or Baekhee

Kai's POV 

I was waiting for Baek. He told me what happened today with Baekhee and Chanyeol and I feel really awful for Baek. I was changing when I heard the handle jiggle and as a reaction I turned towards the door and a very broken looking Baek walked in. 
"Hey you ok?" I asked him even though I already knew the answer. 
"He couldn't even look at me Kai. I don't think I can keep up with this much longer. I'm going to have to tell Yeol about D.O and hope for the best."he said plopping down on the bed. "Baek do you think he's going to believe you anymore?" I asked him sitting beside him. 
"I don't know. I just don't know." he said wiping away the tears that was threatening to fall. I feel so useless even after knowing the situation I still can't help him. I was dragged out of my thoughts by a doorbell. Then sehun calling us down. 



"What do you want Seohyun?" I heard Chanyeol say as me and Baek walked down the stairs. " Just wanted to see Baekhyun-shi and Baekhee-shi. That's all" she said and Baek and I exchanged  a confused look. "Well you should've went to Baekhee's if you wanted to talk to her." Lay hyung said. "I thought she'd be here cause I saw her coming here everyday for the last month. So I thought she probably lives here" she said and I saw the worried look on Baek's face. This was the last thing he needed right now to worry. 


Baekhyun's POV 


"How did you see Baekhee here all last month were you stalking her or something?" Kai asked her. "Well I live close by so I saw her come this way into the house everyday"she replied. "To be honest Baekhee never comes here. Like when you think about it we've all known each other for almost an year now and she has never visited us" Sehun said as I tensed up. I knew exactly were this conversation was heading. "Now that I actually think about it it's true. Why don't you call her over Baekhyun-ah?" Lay hyung asked well more like said. "Erm......" I didn't know what to say so I looked at Kai and as usual he came to my rescue. "He won't call her because they're not on talking terms with each other." he said. Kai I love you so much dude. If it wasn't for you I would've been caught long ago.


"Why is that?" Sehun asked and Kai blamed it on the kiss Vaekhee and Chanyeol had. "Well aren't you a great liar." Seohyun said looking at Kai. 
"What's that suppose to mean?" he retorted back. "Baekhee-shi can't come because........THERE IS NO BAEKHEE." she said and my eyes almost came out of its socket. 
"What rubbish are you on about Seohyun?" I heard Lay hyung ask in confusion. 
"Exactly what you heard. I live near by so I drive by here and everyday for the past month I saw Baekhee-shi come to your house and she even has the key. But then I thought yeah they're brother and sister so Baekhee-shi having a key is not that big of a deal. Then one day when all you guys didn't have work but "Baekhee-shi" did I didn't see her come here she went to that Tao guys shop and I waited for her to come out as I wanted to talk to her. Guess who came out Baekhyun-shi. Then I thought alright Baekhyun-shi works there so him coming out is normal then I waited and waited and she never came out and the next thing I know Tao-shi was locking up." she said and I felt like killing myself for not being more alert. 


How could've I let this happen. Is this the end of Baekhyun and Baekhee? 
"What rubbish. That doesn't mean anything" Kai said to her. "Ok then, you call her as she's your "girlfriend" and put her on speaker so we can all hear what do you say? " she asked Kai and he gave me a look that said what now?.
"Ok here you go" Lay hyung said taking out his phone and dialling Baekhee's number. "She isn't answering" he said looking disappointed that he couldn't prove Seohyun wrong. "I told you that is because Baekhee is right here" she said pointing at me. All of them have tried to defend me and I still stand here doing nothing. 



I think that's what gave me away to Chanyeol. "Baekhyun-ah is any of this true?" he asked me. His lips were quivering and his body was kind of shaking when he was asking me that question. "Chanyeol I." "Is this true?" he said placing his hand in front of my face motioning me to only say yes or no. I couldn't find the words to say so I just nodded and the next thing I know I was facing my left side with my right hand on my right cheek as pain started to erupt on my cheek. "Chan..." he cut me off once again "HOW COULD YOU. She at least hurt me and left but you just keep hurting me. What have I ever done to you. What have Nini, Lay hyung and Sehun have ever done to you." he said through a few sobs. "Chanyeol its not like you think I..."I said walking up to him and about to place my hand on his shoulder when he pushed it off. 
"I don't want to hear anything" he said without looking at me and he sobbed through all of that sentence which made me feel like a bad person that deserves nothing but the death penelty. He ran upstairs before he cries. Lay hyung and Sehun ran after him and I couldn't move. 



"Aww is uri Baekhyunnie crying?" I heard the devils voice. "You! what is your problem. We were fine all this time and now look at what you've done" I heard Kai say as I laid my head on his shoulder and he rubbed circles on my back. "You know there is no point in fighting with me for Yeol and I've told you this before. Now look Chanyeol will never be able to trust you or even look at you. That's the thing about him once he lost his trust on someone it's very hard to gain it back" she said and I was about to say something back to her when Kai bet me to it. "Get out" and he pushed her out the door. 


Baekhyun's POV


"How could he hyung, how could he? I thought I knew him but it turns out I know nothing about him except his name and only god knows even if that's his name" I said unable to control my sobbing. "Chanyeol-ah please clam down I'm sure he has some good reason behind all this. The Baekhyun we all know can't even hurt a fly" Lay hyung said and Sehun let out a yeah after him. I looked at them both wide eyed. "Are you guys seriously taking his side. This is why I tried to stay away from him and his so called "sister". I knew this was going end with me being heart broken. He had all of you under his spell from day one and then he managed to pull me into it too and you know what hurts the most" I said taking a dramatic pause and started again letting out another sob while pulling Nini into my chest. "Is that I can't seem to hate him but I don't think I can trust him again and trust is the foundation a relationship. Guys there is no point in talking about this matter so if you don't mind can I be alone" I said and they nodded and walked out. 



"Dada please don't cry. Nini is here" he said wiping away my nonstop tears and crying himself. I just couldn't do anything but hug him tight and cry more. The one person I trusted my heart with turned out to be like this. 



Kai's POV 

After I returned from the door I noticed that Baek was gone. I went into our room and there he was....packing? I walked in and closed the door. "Baekhyun-ah what do you think you're doing?"
"There's no point in staying here anymore. I won't be able to face the guys anymore. I won't be able to go to work anymore. I won't be able to perform as EXO anymore. Most of all I don't have Chanyeol or his trust anymore." he said flopping down on the bed as he finished his sentence burying his head in his hand. 

"You can come with me if you want. Woo Bin hyung and D.O are leaving tonight and I'm going with them. I won't force you to do anything." he finished off going back to packing. "I won't force you to stay here but I just want you to know I'm here for you no matter what and I'll come with you where ever you go as I've lost you once I'm not losing my best friend again. I know you'll take the right decision whatever it is." I said starting to pack my bag as well. 



At midnight. 
Baekhyun's POV 


"I think everyone's asleep lets go" Kai said opening the door. "Here, you go on I'll be back after seeing Nini for the last time." I said handing him my suitcase. I walked into Lay hyung and Sehun's room first and saw them sleeping peacefully. Seeing them made me happy and feel like I'm not a bad person altogether. " I love you guys and hope you'll be together forever. You guys have been great friend to me and helped me almost achieve my dream to be a singer and I'll never forget you guys and I'm very grateful to you guys. I also hope you guys help Yeol and Nini to get through my betrayal" I whispered and looked at them one last time and walked out. 


I didn't even have the courage to open up the door to Yeol and Nini's room. I took a big breath and turned the handle slower than those they show in scary movies. I saw Yeol and Nini cuddling really close and they both seemed to be sleeping. I walked in closer and saw that they both have been crying and looked like a mess. This sight made my heart burst into million pieces. "I'm sorry Chanyeol-ah and I'm sorry my baby Nini. You both are my world and I hope you guys know that. It'll be better off if I left you guys to lead your life like you guys used to. Thanks for all the great memories and the love you two gave me and I repaid you guys by doing this. I feel ashamed of myself. I'll miss you both and love you both" I said sobbing silently making sure not to wake them up. I walked around to Nini and gave him a kiss and I walked out and I closed the door slowly taking every second I have left here to look at them and then the door closed. I walked over to the car and Kai started the car as I closed the door behind me and got in the car and we both took a second to look at the house one last time and left for the airport. I had already called D.O and arranged the tickets for us. 


That's it the END OF CHANBAEK. 

---------------------------------------------

Don't kill me but the story is finished as I don't have anymore time to update. Sorry for the sad ending. Think of it like Romeo and Juliet.


DONT FORGET TO VOTE FOR THE BOYS FOR THE iHEARTRADIO and SOOMPI AWARDS


MUST READ. 

PS I was just joking about the story ending. I'll never end this story really sad like that.