I Don't Want You Here

Baekhyun or Baekhee

Sehun's POV

"So Sehunnie how have you been?" Lay hyung asked me to get rid of the awkwardness. "I've been fine. You?" I replied. "Good." 
"Hmm hyung what's wrong with Baekhyun hyung? Why is he treating Chanyeol hyung like this, I really don't like it." I said looking straight at him. It was obvious that he didn't want to answer. "I.....don't...don't really know." he stammered out. "Well whatever it is make him stop. Chanyeol hyung has been through enough before and I don't like seeing him sad. I probably won't be able to control him or myself all the time" I poured my heart out to Lay hyung. He looked....hurt? for a second but then he replaced it with a smile and said "you really love him don't you?". "Yeah more than anything. He was there for me and I was there for him, and you know wha, I never thought I could fall in love again especially with Chanyeol hyung. I'm just glad I can make him happy just as much as he is making me." I said and I didn't notice a smile was creeping on to my face. Then that same hurt look crossed his face. I realised I couldn't stand there looking at him anymore. "Good night" and with that I walked out.


It's impossible for me to keep walking around Lay hyung. Whenever I see him I can only see the betrayer. I've tried so hard to take in what Chanyeol hyung said about no point in holding a grudge it's not going to change what has happened. But after all I loved him and maybe still love him and will always love him but that doesn't change what he did to me. I walked into mine Chanyeol hyung's and Nini's room to be met with a very angry looking Yeollie hyung. "Hey what's wrong?" I asked him closing the door behind me.

Chanyeol's POV

"Hey what's wrong?" I heard Sehun ask closing the door behind him. 
"I over heard Baekhyun on the phone with that guy we saw Bakhee with and they were saying I love you and I miss you and everything. I can't just let another guys heart to be broken. Once he finds out Baekhyun is just going to move away leaving the guy to suffer on his own. I can't let that happen. I can't just expose Baekhyun like that because that'll cause problem for him but I'll make sure he doesn't do anything stupid. I don't want someone to go through what I went through" I said resting my head on Sehun's shoulder and he my hair and lifted my head up to face him. 
"Listen to me hyung, these people are all rich and influential I don't want you to get hurt, so promise me you'll stay away from all this. If not for me at least for this little guy over here." "BUT" I was interrupted by Sehun's lips on mine. It was a small but passionate kiss then he pulled away and placed his forehead on mine and said "please hyung no buts you're the only one I've left".

-----------

Kai's POV

"Hey D.O hyung" I said giving him a quick kiss. "Hey Kai what's up?" he asked genuinely interested. "Nothing is going good. Everyone's too busy hating each other and I called them to stay with us because I thought maybe that will help Baek to remember better but at the rate we are going that's going to be so hard. I mean I'm just one person" I said passing my hand through my artificially silver hair. "Kai you know I'll be always here for you. We'll work something out together." D.O hyung replied and wrapped his arms around me and kissed me on my head.


I'm so lucky I have D.O hyung. Honestly we didn't get along at first. I don't know why though because we have exactly the same but somehow different personality. I were always fighting about everything at the start especially when it was about Baek. Then months went by and we became friends and I realised I liked him and I told him that but he turned me down because he was "in love " with someone else and I was devastated. Then I started hanging out with him less because the pain was too much. Then I met Taemin and he was too friendly with me. One day D.O hyung lost it with Taemin saying he stole his best friend and then in that a big truth came out that he liked me and he wants to be with me and since then we've been together.


We are definitely like an ideal couple, We have our fights and all but we don't let it break us apart. I love him too much to let him go and I know he loves me just as much. "Hey earth to Kai" he said waving his hands in front of me. I turned around to face him and said "I was just thinking about you and how much I love you" he smiled at me and started drawing circle around the top button of my shirt. "Kai-yah don't worry ok, we'll think of something" hyung said resting his head on my chest. I know he'll find some way he is the master at these kind of things.

Baekhyun's POV

"How is everything going?" I asked walking into Sehun's office. They all turned around to look at me. My eyes fell on one particular guy among them who was the only one not looking at me, Chanyeol. "It's going really good. We are like almost three days ahead of work" Taemin said. '' Baek come here look at these pics Yeol took" Jeonghan said pulling me towards Chanyeol and started showing me the pics but I wasn't really looking at them because my mind was on what happened yesterday. He looked really hurt and angry yesterday. I don't know why but it hurted me to see him like that. "Isn't it really good?" Seongcheol asked me." Erm....yeah" I said walking out and when I was about to close the door I saw him looking up. I can't have him ruining things for me and NamJoon.


"Baekhyun" I heard someone's voice and I turned around to see Chanyeol. "I'm not interested in what you do in your life but please don't go and hurt that Namjoon guy. I've said this before and I'm saying it again." He said about walk past me when I grabbed his wrist and threw him against the wall and I rested one of my hand on the wall beside him and my other hand still holding his wrist. "I don't know what you know or don't know but stay away from me and my life matters. I can do whatever I want, do you get that. I DON'T WANT YOU HERE. I never did so do what you came here to do and then leave got it" I yelled at him. "B.....Baekhyun you.u..are....hurt..ing my hand" he said with a cracking voice and that's when I realised I was twisting his wrist so I quickly let go and moved away. He quickly took his wrist in his other hand and stared to examine it. I saw a tear escape his eyes and I felt really bad. I didn't mean to hurt him. What is happening to me. Why am I acting like this with Chanyeol. I didn't know what to do so I walked away.


D.O's POV

I offered to help but how I've no idea. I really want to see all of them happy. 
I was about to turn the corner when I stopped and hid behind the wall. I saw Chanyeol pinned against the wall and Baek standing over him. "B.....Baekhyun you.u..are....hurt..ing my hand" Chanyeol said with a cracking voice. I was about to go and push Baek away when he did that himself. Baekhyun just walked away and Chanyeol was standing there looking at his wrist. I walked up to him. "Chanyeol let me see" I said taking his wrist in my had and he flinched in pain. "Oh my god it's broken. Come with me" I said pulling him into my office and I took out the first aid box and I casted his hand up. I looked at my work. "It's good to know two years in med school didn't go to waste" I said and he looked up at me. "You went to med school and you're here?". "Well yeah medicine wasn't for me." I said shrugging. "Thanks" and with that he was about go when I asked him something that caught him off guard. "What was going on there?"
"Nothing. I rather not talk about it and I'll appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone especially Sehun" and he walked out. ''Looks like I'll have to talk to Baekhyun'' I said to myself.


I walked into Baekhyun's cabin and he was sitting on his chair staring off into space. "Baekhyun-ah what were you doing to Chanyeol?" the sound of my voice snapped him out of his daze. "No......nothing. What...what did he say?" Baekhyun asked all worried. "He didn't say anything that's why I'm asking you" "Nothing happened I gotta go" he said walking out. I will find out what's going on with these two and work from there and I know the best person for that job. Little Nini.


Chanyeol's POV

Oh god that was close. I don't want D.O of people to know what's going on and even if he did I have no idea what's going on. I decided to get back to work.

Great the camera roll is finished and what's even better it's on the top of the shelf that even the tallest me can't reach. Which moron put it all the way up there oh wait that was me to keep it away from Nini. Now he's off at school and I have to reach up there with one hand great! I was trying to reach it standing on my toe with my one good hand when I saw someone else's hand reaching up and grabbing the box down. I looked to my side to see the owner of the hand and saw it was Baekhyun?. I don't know if I was more surprised that he helped me or that he was able to reach it. Then I looked doen and saw he was actually standing on a stool. I kinda laughed to myself inside of course. I mumbled a thanks even though if it wasn't for him breaking my hand I could've done it myself. All he did was just walk away no mention not or sorry I broke your hand nothing. What a jerk he has turned into. This is not the sweet Baekhyun I fell head over heels for.

--------------------------------------------

Baekhyun is so mean isn't he. So let me know what u guys think and also guess where the story is heading.

 

Sorry for taking soooo long I was kinda busy. I'll try and update one more chapter in a few hours.