I Want To Be With You Forever

Baekhyun or Baekhee

Chanyeol's POV

When we came home I don't know if anyone else noticed it but Baek didn't seem like himself. When Kai just came and ate without getting changed Baek didn't give out like he usually does. Sehunnie was busy making all of us laugh and he never fails to make anyone laugh but Baek was quite through that as well. Then Nini was begging Baek to play with him but he refused and made Kai play with him instead and went to bed. Now I definitely know that there is something wrong. I walked into his room. "Hey you ok?"I asked him. 
"Yeah I'm fine why do you ask?" 
"Well you've been acting weird all day today." I said sitting on his bed while he was folding away his and Kai's clothes. "Really? I didn't notice" he said. "Oh I forgot to tell you I took your advice and forgave Seohyun now we're friends." I said and he gave me one of those sarcastic "yay". 
"Seriously dude what is wrong?". "Nothing." "Don't lie to me". "FOR GOD SAKE LEAVE ME ALONE I DON'T HAVE TO TELL EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS IN MY LIFE TO YOU NOW DO I? SO CAN YOU JUST LET ME BE." he shouted at me which has never and I mean never happened before. "Ok sorry for thinking that now we were more than just friends, sorry for thinking that we are a family when we're clearly not" I said walking out with a lump in my throat.

Baekhyun'S POV

As soon as I heard the door close I flopped onto the floor. "I'm sorry Chanyeol-ah but this is for your own good" I whispered to myself. Kai walked in while I was still on the floor. "Hey Baekhyun-ah why are you sitting on the floor?". "No reason just like that" and with that we went to bed.

"Where's breakfast I'm hungry" Sehun said sitting at the table. "How should I know" I said having my breakfast. 
"What do you mean 'how should I know'?" he asked confused. "I mean I'm not your servant I've been doing all the work this past year and I know it was a substitute for rent but I rather pay the rent than be your unpaid servant" I said walking away through the crowd that had formed at the kitchen door. Everybody left for work and I did the same.

 

Lay hyung and Sehun came up to me. "Hey Baekhee noona". "Hey guys what's up?" I asked them after all Seohyun only threatened Baekhyun not Baekhee so I'll at least be able to talk to them as Baekhee. "Nothing much but what's up with Baekhyun hyung. He's been acting weird since yesterday. He even said that he isn't our servant so he isn't going to cook or clean for us for free and he rather pay rent" Sehun said looking quite hurt and I felt really horrible for saying that. "I don't know what's going on I'll talk to him."with that I took out my phone and instead of dialling my number I made sure my phone was on silent and I pretended to talk to.....well......me.

 

"What the hell is going on with you? I heard you were rude to these guys and said stupid things. Don't be like that to the people who took you in as a family when you had no one."then I stayed quite for few seconds to give the felling "Baekhyun" was talking to me. "But....I"and I pulled the phone out of my ear. "He cut the call on me. stupid BYUN BAEKHYUN cut the call on ME" I said to add more realness to this whole thing. "I'm starting to worry. I mean the Baekhyun we know is nothing like this" Lay hyung said looking extremely concerned. "Please don't throw him out because of his stupidity" I said to them.

 

Chanyeol's POV

After Baekhyun's little out burst yesterday night and this morning I'm kind of worried. I hope everything is ok. "Hey is everything ok?" I heard Seohyun's voice. "Oh hey. No nothing is ok I mean something is wrong with Baekhyun. He's been acting weird since yesterday and I don't know what's going on"I said to her. "He'll come around don't worry. It was probably a bad day or something for him you know. Well anyway do you want to go out for lunch?" she asked me.
"I don't really feel like going out maybe some other day?" 
"This will help you get your mind off of Baekhyun-shi. What do you say me you and little Jongin and Starbucks". I sighed and gave in and we went to Starbucks and surprisingly had an ok time. Deep inside I'm only doing this because Baek and Baekhee told me to I still believe she's a heartless woman and nobody knows her better than me she was a manipulative typical mean girl and I know in just 3 years she's not going to change but I'm willing to give her a chance.


AFTER A MONTH.

"See you on Monday" Seohyun said giving all of us a hug. "Yeah see you on Monday and don't forget to fax the design to New York ok" Kai said waving her goodbye. To be honest she surprised me with how much she has changed. She looks after Nini when Baekhee is busy which Baekhee seems to avoid and she's actually friendly with Lay hyung and Sehunnie who she despised. We all said our goodbyes to Baekhee as well and left for home. This past month Baek has been really hard to handle. He barely comes out of his room and when he does he brings soooo much attitude with him. We've been missing EXO gigs and practices apparently DJ Joe said people have been going crazy for us (which is flattering) and Baek says too bad to all that.


We walked into the house and we could sense that Baek wasn't in the kitchen. If we learned anything this last month is to let him be and not to bother him so we all went to get changed. When I was coming down I heard Baek talking so I walked in that direction. "I SAID I DON'T WANT TO PLAY SO LET ME BE." I heard him shout. "But Nini want to play with daddy. Nini miss daddy and Nini time" I heard Nini's sweet little voice say. "WELL TOO BAD I DON'T HAVE TIME SO GO ASK SOMEONE WHO'S SITTING AROUND TO BABYSIT YOU. NOW GET OUT OF MY WAY" Baek said walking past a now sobbing baby. I walked upto Baek and he scoffed and said "Keep your baby under control I don't have time to babysit" he said walking out and I looked at a now full on crying Nini. I couldn't see him like that. He walked up to me and said something that made me cry with him" Daddy hates Nini. Nini is bad". "Daddy doesn't hate Nini and you are most definitely not bad my baby please don't cry" I said thought my tears and by now everyone who lives in this house except Baek was beside me and they all had tears in their eyes. Why is he acting like this. He made my little guy cry. I can take anything except my Nini's tears. He's going to have to pay for this.


Kai's POV


I've been noticing the change in Baek lately and I just chose to ignore it as I knew he wouldn't give an answer but now he has crossed the line. I know Nini is his life and there is no way he'd make Nini cry. I knocked on our room door and walked into be met with a puffy eyed Baekhyun and all my anger magically disappeared. I walked up to him concerned and put my hand on his shoulder. He just turned around and hugged me so tight that I thought I might die because of the lack of air. 
"What's wrong Baekhyun-ah". 
"Everything is wrong. I crossed all limits today of being a bad person. I made the little guy and Yeol cry and I know if they cry then Lay hyung and Sehunnie are going to be crying and I'm the reason all the people I love are crying. I'm a bad person Kai-ah I'm bad" he said through continously falling tears. "Why are you doing all this if you don't want to do this?" I asked. "Because of Seohyun" was his reply. "What does Seohyun have anything do with this?" I asked him confused and he told me everything.

"That's why I've been acting like this. I don't want to be the reason they suffer" he said rubbing his nose and eyes. "To be honest don't you think you're making them suffer by distancing yourself from them." I said and he looked at me. "Lay hyung Sehunnie and I love you like our family Nini loves you like a father and Chanyeol he loves you too. We all love you so when you act like that to us it hurts. We've all been hurting this past month so....." I heard someone clear their throat and it was . " Chanyeol . ''Can I have a word with him?" Chanyeol asked walking in. "Of course I'll be downstairs." I said walking out. I hope they come to terms today.

Baekhyun's POV

"I know you well enough to know you didn't mean a thing you said to us these past few weeks. And you know something Kai is right, you not talking to us is more painful than what ever Seohyun is going to do to us." Yeol said closing the door behind him. 
"I made everyone cry especially Nini who I promised will never cry as long as I'm here. I bet he hates me now I'm such a bad person." I said flopping onto the bed. He took a seat beside me and said "you know what Nini said when you left he said :daddy hates Nini. Nini is bad. Tell daddy Nini will be good and don't hate Ninir.: do you think he hates you when he's willing to change for you. I mean he's a 3 year old and he's already willing to change for you so that says a lot doesn't it?" When he said that I just couldn't stop myself from getting emotional.

 

"Don't worry about Seohyun I knew her goodness was too good to be true."he said and I looked at him realising we were sitting uncomfortably close to each other. I know if I end up locking eyes with him today I probably won't be able to resist. "If I said I WANT TO BE WITH YOU FOR EVER and that I should have kissed you when I had the chance. What would you say?" he asked me in a whispering voice that big time. " I would've said why didn't you" as soon as I said that I felt a pair of soft lips that taste like cherry (my favourite thing ever) on mine. I have no idea how this works as this is my first. I know it's hard to believe I had to wait 23 years to have my first kiss. I mean with looks like mine everyone would've guessed I had mine at a very young age. It's because I was living in a prison where I was able to go to public school but my dad's bodyguards were always with me so I only had one real friend which was Kai.

 

Chanyeol pulled away as he got no response from me. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that" he said about to walk away. "Wait I'm sorry it's just...thatwasmyfirsttimesoididntknowwhattodosorry" I said really fast. "Ok I got none of that." he said and I took a deep breath and started up again. 
"That was my first time so I didn't know what to do sorry" he looked at me surprised and then burst out laughing. 
"Hey don't laugh at me." I said laughing with him anf punching him playfully. "I'm sorry but how am I your first kiss. I mean look at you" he said and I couldn't help but laugh. "Well it isn't my fault that it took 23 years to find you" I said and he just looked at me. Here goes nothing. "I've been in love with you for the past 6 to 7 months and when we almost kissed the last time I wanted to confess but I thought you were still in love with Seohyun and that I've no chance and your panicking looking face in the morning didn't help either." I said not looking at him. " Wow. First of all I don't love Seohyun if anything I hate her. I only became friends with her because you and your sister told me to and second of all I had the panicking face because I wanted to confess but you stopped me and third of all, I've been...erm...you could say crushing on you for a long time as well like way before Kai showed up but it took me a while to figure that out." he said and I turned around to face him.

 

"Now lets try this again" he said walking up to me and placing his hands on my cheeks he pulled me into a kiss and I followed what he did the last time and let me tell you if this is how a kiss feels I've been missing a lot in my life. We pulled away after a sweet kiss. "That's better and I'm glad your first kiss was saved for me.I don't know how to say this but here it goes Byun Baekhyun I think I'm falling for you more and more everyday" he said resting his forehead on mine. This is definitely the best moment in my life and I hope nothing and nobody ruins this'' as he said that Seohyun 's face flashed in my mind but I decided to deal with that some other day and enjoy this moment.


---------------------------------------------

Finally ChanBaek is together but sorry guys that's not going to last. Because of a lot of reasons 
1. ChanBaekhee 
2. Seohyun
3. Baekhyun's secret.

Next one or two chapters are going to be LayHun/ing and Baekhyun's background. 
Stay tuned.