Is Sehun Jealous?

Baekhyun or Baekhee

Guest Appearence by:

Vixx
-----------------


Sehun's POV 

"So everyone keep up with me cause I'm quite quick 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8" "Oh for god sake keep it down Luhan hyung"          I shouted across the hall to Luhan hyung who is the choreographer for idols. I was too busy picking out outfits for  Vixx's album photoshoot.  

When I got to the set I saw Kai hyung and Lay hyung working really hard so I went up to them.
"Hey guys you seem really busy". I said standing right in front of them.
"Oh hey Sehun would love to stand and chat to you but I've got tones of prop job to do so see ya" Kai hyung said walking off with a bunch of stuff in his hand.
"So Lay hyung if you're busy I'll talk to you later as well" I said walking away.
"Yeah see you later Sehunnie" he called back without taking his eyes of the table.
As I was walking away I heard his phone ring so he turned it on on his Bluetooth and started talking.

Lay's POV 
Just as Sehun left my phone rang and I the bluetooth and answered it.
"Hello! Zhang Yixing here how may I help you?" I asked into the phone.
"Hello Zhang Yixing-shi this is  Byun Baekhyun and I called you cause I missed you" he said obviously smiling.
"Well hello there Byun Baekhyun I missed you too so what's the news are you guys outside or something?"I asked him because I could here noises in the background.
"Yeah we're at a resaurant in the market Chanyeol's gone to order food oh and Nini says hi" Baek replied.
"Oh say hi to Ni for me as well. So is this a date?". I asked him smiling.
"Oh shut up hyung this is not a date and will never be a date." he yelled into the phone.


"OW Baek I have Bluetooth on you just made me deaf I think"
"That's what you get so is Sehunnie and Kai there?" he asked getting serious.
"No but already bored with me are you?" I asked while handing Chen some prop .
"Just a sec Baekhyun-ah" I said to him and turning my attention to Chen. 
"Hey Chen put that in the right hand corner and that skull on the table and the jar with the blue goo on the shelf near the door" I shouted to him and went back to the phone.


"So where were we?" I asked him and he said "hyung looks like you're busy so I'll talk to you later and anyway the food is here so work hard and see you later".
"Ok see ya and eat well on your DATE and I should better cut the call before your date gets jealous" I said to irritate him and cut the call before he could say anything.
Baekhyun is a great guy and a miracle worker I mean Chanyeol never goes out without us and now HE offered to take Baekyun out.

Sehun's POV 
 

It was Baekhyun hyung and they talked and laughed while Lay hyung was still busy working. He didn't even look at me when I was talking and now he is busy talking while working TO BAEHYUN HYUNG. They were talking like a couple like 'I miss you ' and 'so is this a date' and more I couldn't stand there and listen anymore so I walked off to Vixx's final touch up room.

"Chen hyung what are you doing go light on Ken hyung's make up Hyuk needs to look a bit more shinny come on fix it and Hyuk I want you to wear the shirt like his with a bit of it open" I said getting really irritated with everything.
"And where is Leo hyung's chocker that I asked you to get"
"Sehun-ah it's around my neck" Leo hyung said pointing to the chocker around his neck.
"What's going on Sehunnie you seem upset and so out of place" he said placing his hand on my shoulder.
"It's nothing hyung forget it" I said about to walk away.

"Sehun-ah you know you can't fool me we've know each other long enough for me to know when you're upset."
"How would you feel when someone important to you has no time for but has for everyone else?" I asked him looking at the floor.
"Well that depends if its your friend you'd feel bad but then you'd get over it but if its your crush or someone you love love you'd feel bad angry irritated and feel like killing the other person who he or she gave the time to..." he ranted on. "Woah woah looks like someone's been through this" I said trying tostop Leo hyung from strangling the next person walked by.
"Whaaaaat nooooo" he said obviously lying.

''So are we talking about Lay? Is he your secret crush?'' Leo hyung asked catching me off guard. ''Where did you get that idea from....?I don't like him like that'' I said trying to defend myself. Leo hyung was about to say something when
"Ok everyone the shoot starts in 2 so positions everyone" was shouted by Chen hyung catching everyones attention. ''You two would look good together. Don't give up'' Leo hyung saiid as he walked away. 
They started to shoot and I stood back to watch as I'm on break for half an hour.


Lay's POV 

"Finally we're done" Kai said stretching. 
"Yeah let's go and watch for a few minutes then we'll get Sehun and have lunch" I replied to Kai looking for Sehun.
"There you are we've been looking for you everywhere" I said walking up to Sehun as he stood there watching the filming. 
"Oh finally you have time for me huh" he said looking away coldly. 
"What do you mean by that Sehun you knew how busy I was so why so cold?"
"Oh yeah you were busy but the time to talk to Baekhyun hyung just magically appeared when you had non to talk to me" he said walking away. 
"What is going on" Kai asked walking up to me.
"I have no idea Sehun just got mad at me for talking to Baek and not him."
"Well it sounds like someone's jealous" he said walking away. 
IS SEHUN JEALOUS?


Sehun's POV 

Even if you don't love me Lay hyung you are still the one I love and there is no way I'm going to let you go. I've managed keep you with me all this time and I'll keep you with me for the rest of my life even if it kills me. Ok that's a bit too much but you get the point.




---------------------------------------------

So there is the ing next up we have Chanbaek.