We Are BaekHun

Baekhyun or Baekhee

Kai's POV. 

"Kai so what do you think of the plan will you be by my side". Baekhyun asked me while we were waiting for sleep to come. "Of course Hyunnie I'm always with you but can I ask you something what was all that hugging with Chanyeol as both you and Baekkie were about?"as soon as those words left my mouth the room went silent. 


"Baekhyun-ah answer me dude"
"I was just giving him a friendly hug that's it now drop this topic Kai-ah and lets make a plan to make LayHun happen." he said avoiding the Chanyeol question. 
"LayHun?" I asked him confused. 
"Yeah LayHaun as on Lay from Lay hyung and Hun from Sehunnie. It's a shipper name" he said. "So like ChanBaek or Baekkiyeol right?" I said teasing him. "Chanbaek? Baekkiyeol ? What's all this ?" He asked. 
"Yeah ChanBaek as in Chan from Chanyeol and Baek from Baekhyun and Baekki from Baekkie and Yeol from Chanyeol right?" I asked laughing and he tackled me under the cover and covered my mouth. 


"You know how much of a pain in the arse you are. goodnight" and we went to sleep I really missed Baek all the time I was away from him. He was my best friend and he means everything to me that's why I had to leave him cause otherwise his dad would have done something to make him sad and mad anyway I'm just glad I found him late than never. 


Baekhyun's POV. 

The plan was to go to the club after work and we were all making the plan when a problem araised Nini. 
"We can't leave Nini so you guys go on I'll stay here with him" Chanyeol said a bit disappointed by this. 
"No we're not going anywhere without you" Lay hyung said to Chanyeol. 
"Well I can't leave Nini on his own."
"Why don't we leave him with Baekkie and her friend?" Sehun asked sounding pleased with his idea. 
"NO" I said rather loud and they all looked at me surprised at my sudden outburst. 


"Why not she loves Ni" asked Sehun. 
"Cause....erm.....she....isn't home?" It came out rather like a question. "Well we could leave him with her friend till she shows up" Kai said and I gave him a 'what the heck' look. He walked up to me and whispered " that Tao you told me about wouldn't she take care of Nini?". That wasn't s bad idea. "Yeah Tao will take care of him so come on" I said pushing everyone out the door. I called Tao to let him know what's going on. It took a while to convince Chanyeol to leave Nini but he finally did and the best part was Tao had a little brother about Nini's age maybe 1 or 2 years older. 
We walked into the club and I was standing beside Sehun hesitating to go in. 



Lay's POV. 

We all walked in but saw Baekhyun was hesitating to come in.
"Baekhyun hyung what's wrong come in." Sehun said to him. 
"Erm I've never been to a club before and this looks crowded" he said rather intimidated. I saw Chanyeol was about to say something but Sehun beat him to it. "Don't worry hyung stay with me and I'll take care of you after all WE ARE BAEKHUN" he said putting a hand around Baekhyun's shoulder. 
"BAEKHUN?" Chanyeol asked with raised eyebrows. 
"Yeah it's a mash up of Baekhyun and Sehun cute right?" Sehunnie asked pulling Baek into the club. We went and sat at the sofa and we talked to some of our friends like Xiumin, Luhan and Chen. 


"Come on let's dance" Sehun screamed at the top of his lungs which was barely audible through the music that was blaring through the speakers which were vibrating even my teeth. 
I was about to go dance with him as when ever we go to a club he always and I mean always stays by me and pulls me in to dance with him but today he pulled Baekhyun with him to the dance floor. I have no idea why but that irritated me. 



Sehun's' POV. 

I got a look from Baekhyun hyung which implicated its time to initiate the operation. "Come on let's dance" I screamed at the top of my lungs to be heard over the loud music and I pulled Baekhyun hyung with me to the dance floor. "So is he looking?" I asked him while I danced facing away from Lay hyung. 
"Yeah and he doesn't look happy" he replied. 


We danced and talked and laughed a lot and we also kept an eye on Lay hyung. He didn't seem very happy in fact he seemed really mad and you know what I was enjoying that a lot. 
"Hey would you like to dance with me?" a random guy asked me. 
"Sorry dude but he's taken" Baekhyun hyung said putting an arm around my shoulder. "Well thanks hyung I'm taken by you right?" I said wiggling my eyebrows and we started laughing. After some time Kai hyung joined me and Baekhyun hyung and the three of us had sooo much fun but Lay and Chanyeol hyung were just sitting there with each other. "You dance with Kai I'll be right back" with that Baekhyun hyung walked away. 
I just danced with Kai hyung and let me tell you he is one hell of a dancer just as good as Lay hyung. That's one of the reason I always go dance with Lay hyung coz Chanyeol hyung is hopeless but recently he improved alot. 



Chanyeol's POV. 

Everyone except me and Lay hyung were on the dance floor. I could see hyung wasn't enjoying this at all. He keeps staring at Sehunnie and Baekhyunnie and the longer they danced the angrier he looked. I also started watching them and they were having so much fun laughing and talking I couldn't help but feel maybe a tinny bit jealous. Suddenly I saw Baekhyun walking over....to me? 


"Hey guys don't just sit here and sulk go out there and have fun." He said pushing Lay hyung out onto the dance floor. Hyung walked up to Kai and Sehun and joined them. 
"And you!!!!what are you doing? After three years you finally get a chance to go out and your sitting here. Get up and go score some girls come on get up." He said pulling me off the couch.
"I don't want to 'score some girls' I'm fine" I said sitting back down and he sat beside me. I looked at him to make him say something. "Well I'm not going anywhere till you get up and enjoy."


"Ok I'll enjoy under one condition you sing one of your songs up on the stage" when I said that he just froze. 
"No way I'm not going to sing but you get up and enjoy" he replied. 
"I told you I will but only to your song"I said folding my arms and looking away. "Oh Chanyeol you are so stubborn ok I'll sing but you'll sing with me and we'll get Sehun Lay hyung and Kai to sing with us what do you say I'll play the piano and you can play the guitar "he said looking defeated. 


"What I'm not singing with you" I protested. 
"Chanyeol that's unfair you won't go and have fun and you won't sing with me why do you never listen to me?" He asked me clearly frustrated with me. 
"We'll sing with you but we had no idea you could sing" I heard a sound and me and Baekhyun turned around to see three of our friends standing there. 
"So what are we gonna sing?" Sehun asked. 


"We'll sing a Byun Baekhyun original "I said and all of their face lit up. 
"Kai do you still remember the first ever song we wrote and sang in our school?." Baek asked Kai. 
"Of course I love that song it's our first co-written song" Kai replied.
They wrote the lyrics out for the rest of us and separated our parts. I gotta tell you this was one heck of a song.                                                                                      ''ll do the choreo and u guys follow ok'' Kai said and my eyes almost bulged out of its socket. Dance and me r old very old enemies. ''Excuse me no one said anything about a choreo I can't dance'' I said panicking.''IWell if you really don't want to then keep singing and playing the guitar'' Kai said putting me at ease.
"Hey we'd like to sing if that's ok"  the most confident one asked the DJ. There it is I'm going to sing on stage in front of thousands with my these guys. If this happened 3 years ago I'd just jump on stage with Lay hyung and Sehunnie and sing our hearts out but since Nini came into my life I haven't really thought about singing until Baekhyunn showed up. He has changed a lot of things in my life and I love him for it. I love him? I meant as a friend ok . 




---------------------------------------------

So it's going great for everyone in the story.


So how r u finding the story so far. Keep commenting voting and thanks for all the support everyone.