You Are Going To Fall Sick

Baekhyun or Baekhee

Lay'S POV

As soon as I was finished I rushed to the door and at the same time as me I saw Sehunnie burst through the door. "You're just as hungry as I am I see" I said walking up to him. "Yeah if this food is anything like what he cooked for us so far then I'm so hungry" he replied sounding so excited to taste today's food. When we both walked into the kitchen instead of Baek we saw Chanyeol heating up the dinner. "Hey Chanyeol-ah where's Baek?" I asked him. "He's bathing Nini" Chanyeol replied. "What hyung you let two of the Byuns touch 'YOUR' Nini" Sehun asked with one of his hand on his chest and gasping for dramatic effect. What a drama queen he is but even I'm surprised.

Since what Seohyun has done he always had problem in trusting people with his and Nini's heart . Well it's good that he's at least trying. I've no idea how I lived these past 3 years with him being a jerk to everyone except us but I really missed my Chanyeollie the old cheeky and happy virus Chanyeol and I don't know why but I've a feeling that with the help of Baekhee, Baekhyun me and Sehun we might be able bring that Chanyeol back just maybe.
I was pulled out of my thought literally by Sehun. "What is it Sehunnie you're hurting me" I said pushing his hand off of me. ''Hyung the food is getting cold we've all already started eating'' 

Ater dinner we went into sittingroom and Nini started playing with Chanyeol and once Baek came in after cleaning up Nini demanded Baek pick him up so he did. ''Play with Nini shoot Dada'' and with that they started playing
"Look there don't they look like a family?" Sehun asked me getting all girly but I have to admit Nini seems to really like Baek and Chanyeol seems a bit relieved from taking care of Nini.
"Looks like someone made a new friend" I said indicating the question to Baekhyun.
"Well actually I made two new friend" he replied "Nini and Chanyeol" he added. "It's good to see everyone's getting along" I said and with that we all ate and went to bed.
 

Baekhyun's POV. 

The next day went just the same I made lunch for everyone and in that time made dinner and put it away in the fridge and waited for all them to leave and I ran out the door and today I made it 5 minutes late no one except the guys noticed it.
Today I had lots of work and by lots I mean lots. A week worth of work like putting together Jackson's photos and arranging the arrangements for BTS music video shoot.
They are so cool in person really nice peolpe and very loud especially V. I am loving this job so far except that I haven't got a lunch break since morning and I'm getting really light headed.
 

"Hey you know you shouldn't work like this. This is going to end you up in bed. Here eat this I'll do this till then" said Chanyeol walking towards me with a tray of food. The tray had two sandwiches and a drink and a sweet.
"Thanks I'll eat it later keep it there I NEED to finish this or I'll be in soo much trouble" I said still doing my work.
"That's why I said I'll do it till you finish eating and I don't want to hear anything. Here take this and give that to me if you don't listen to me then we're going back to being enemies" he said pushing the tray into my hand and taking the papers from me.
 

He starts staring at the papers and goes "ok so what am I suppose to do anyway?"
I couldn't help but laugh at that.
"Just leave it I'll do it don't worry did you eat yet?" I asked him taking a bit from the sandwich.
"Yeah I ate with the guys they all missed you at the table and Nini asked for you as well" he said.
We talked like that for the next 15 minutes.
"Hey I better let you get back to work I don't want to be the reason you get fired. See you later" and he walked out.
 

Well that was really nice of him maybe too nice of him. Ah well I'm not complaining I'm actually glad he showed up with the food. I had about another hour left before the guys are off and to have this done. 
After an hour of great concentration I finally got it done and I fell onto the couch.
This is so tiring and this wig is starting to itch. "Looks like you're finally done that's great" I followed the sound and saw all the guys standing at the door.
"Yeah finally done my head hurts sooo bad." I said rubbing my head.
"Nini kiss Baekkie noona's boo boo" he said kissing my head and I couldn't resist so I scooped him up and stared playing with him and I don't know why but I could feel someone's stare. I thought we were over this so I looked up to see a smiling Chanyeol? Suddenly I remembered something.
 

"Oh god I still have to arrange for Thursdays photoshoot. This is great" I said getting really frustrated. I was about to grab the laptop when Sehun grabbed it out of my hand. 
"If you keep this up YOU'RE GOING TO FALL SICK" Lay hyung said to me making me sit down.
"I've never seen a bigger workaholic than you. We've to live while we're young and leave the worry to when we get old" Sehun said as if that was the best advice there is. Well it is one of the best advice but I'm not going to tell him that.
"And when are you planning to get old?" I questioned him.
"When I'm 60 I'll be old now come on pack up and go home and rest or if you fall sick your brother is going ask us why didn't we take care of his precious sister" 

"Ok just wait here I've to go show this to Suho-shi and Kris-shi then I'll go home ok brb" I said walking to their office. "May I come in?" I asked knocking on the door. "Come in " Kris-shi shouted back. "I have made the plan for all of tomorrow and the day after that and if you want me to make any changes please let me know" I said to them all in one breath. "Calm down Baekhee you work too hard I saw you work all day without a break today, so tomorrow take the day off ok" Suho-shi said looking impressed with me.

 

"Really thank you sir but if you want anything just ring me see you sir" I said walking out the office.
Yay a day off finally I know it's only been two days since I started working here but boy am I tired.
"Guys I've got the whole day tomorrow off" I said walking into the room the boys have been waiting.
"Thats great we've the day off tomorrow as well so why don't you come over it'll be fun and you'll get to meet Baek as well" said Lay hyung.
 

Oh no no no I thought I finally got everything under control but nothing is under control what am I going to do.
Oh god why do you hate me so much.
I pray to you everyday and I even help the poor in need what more do you need from me.
"So are you coming?" Sehun asked me to get an answer for the question asked by Lay hyung a few seconds ago.
"I don't know I'll have to see I promised Tao that I'll help him with some things so..." I said proud well kinda proud of my answer.
"Well how can you promise when you didn't know tomorrow you'd have the day off" asked Lay hyung.
Hyung I love you and all but your logically thinking side is sometimes so annoying.
Now I'm cornered please help me god I said looking up to the ceiling the rest is up to you god.
 

---------------------------------------------
 

So what is Baekhyun going to do?
 

ATTENTION EVERYONE THIS IS AN IMPORTANT NOTICE.

-Don't forget to go on to http://mama.mwave.me/vote and VOTE 4 our boys in their 5 categories.
Make as many accounts as possible and vote away everyday  and give support stars.

Also Seoul Music Awards voting has started as well so download the app and start voting for our boys there too.