I Won't Give Up

Baekhyun or Baekhee

Chanyeol's POV

"I can't believe she has the nerve to come back and face me." I said to Lay hyung and Sehun  who came to support me. They are my only real family. They've been with me through everything from the start and supported me in everything. 
"Hey don't worry I mean she's gone and most definitely she can't fight for Nini's custody legally and win so you've nothing to worry about." Lay hyung said placing a reasuring hand on my shoulder. 
"Now give me one of those million dollar smile" Sehun said and pocked my cheek which caused me to smile. 
"I love you both. You guys are the world's bestest best friends" I said hugging both of them.

Then they left for bed and I went down to get Nini for bed. He was sitting at the table with Kai on to the left of him and Baekhyun to the right of him. "Ok so what number is this Nini?" Kai asked him pointing at something on the table. "That erm.......erm..... thwee" "three say it TH REE" Baekhyun said exaggerating the sounds. "TH WEE" "three" "thwee" "ok theew it is" Baek said looking at Kai and they both started laughing. "Nini is leaviwing" he said about to crawl off of the chair when Kai stopped him and said" sorry sorry please stay. Stay for daddy and me". They went back into pointing to more numbers and letters. The best part was Nini knew most of them and I never taught them to him. I'm so thankful to everyone of these guys in my life even Kai but I wish it was me with Baek and Nini there. Did I just say that? ok loosing Baekhee is getting to my head......or is it? I mean even Seohyun thought I like Baekhyun. Maybe I do I mean he is just like Baekhee, sometimes I even think they are the same person. I decided to let them be and went to bed.

AT WORK THE NEXT DAY.

Baekhyun's POV

I walked in seconds after they did and Kai my life saver walked up to me. "Hey how are you? I haven't seen you all day yesterday and I missed you sooo much."he said holding my hand. I couldn't get over the fact how great of an actor he was and is. Well it's my turn to perform. "I missed you too. What did you do yesterday?" I asked him while walking with him hand in hand. He started telling me what happened at work yesterday I was genuinely interested as I wasn't at work yesterday but from the corner of my eye I was watching Chanyeol to see how he's taking this all and you could tell Kai was doing the same as well.

Chanyeol looked seriously angry like if he had a choice he would've ripped out Kai's head and stomped on it. I was flattered that Chanyeol was in a position like that because of me but then it hit me he was in a position like this because of Baekhee and not me. 
"You three come into the office". I was snapped out of my thoughts by Kris hyung's deep manly voice. "Yes sir we're coming" I said following him with Kai and Chanyeol following me.

"Oh you guys are here so I want you to meet Seohyun-shi and Seohyun-shi this is Chanyeol, Kai and Baekhee-shi." When Suho hyung said that name we all looked at her and it was the Seohyun-shi from yesterday. "She is going to be working in your unit Kai so I want one of you to show her around" Kris hyung said and we all left that room. As soon as we were far enough from any crowd Chanyeol just lost it.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE I THOUGHT I MADE IT CLEAR YESTERDAY TO STAY AWAY FROM US. HOW MUCH MORE SHAMELESS CAN YOU BE....." I interrupted him "hey calm down take a deep breath." 
"Chanyeol I'm not here to do anything bad I just want to be close enough to you guys to show how much I regret everything. Here I'll at least be able to look at my little baby. I promise I'll stay as far from all of you as much as possible but please forgive me Chanyeol" she said walking closer to him. "DONT. YOU. DARE. CALL. HIM. YOUR. LITTLE. BABY." He said storming off angrily and Kai left as well and I was about to leave when she started to say something. "I really am sorry for what I've done I just want to be friends if nothing. You know, I don't want to lose such great bunch of guys". 
"Don't lose hope Chanyeol is a big softy even if you made the biggest mistake in your life ,which you did he will end up forgiving you at some point"I said to her. "How do you know?" "trust me I've maybe only known him for almost a year but I know him well enough to say what I just said." with that I walked away.

Seohyun's POV

I watched Baekhee walk away. A small smile crept on to my face. She thinks she knows my Yeol enough. I thought I only had to worry about Baekhyun but looks like the whole family is after my guy. I don't care who's in my way I will have Chanyeol back. After all I did work really hard in making him mine in the first place even with his two annoying best friends hating me. 
I WON'T GIVE UP no matter what. 
Step 1 I need to get in Lay oppa and Sehun's good book. I know exactly who to start with. Lay hyung. He's the biggest er for emotional crap and if I managed to get his mind to change Sehun's pretty much in the bag.

"Lay oppa are you in here?" I asked opening the door and knocking on it at the same time. "Yeah come in" he replied obviously not knowing that it was me. As I walked in he looked up. Ok time to bring out the emotional Seohyun. "Oppa please don't yell at me. I'm here to say sorry. I know Yeol is never going to forgive me so I'll be happy if at least you forgave me" I said and started to shed some tears. His angry face started to turn into sympathetic face, bingo I've got him. "I wouldn't mind forgiving you but it's Yeol's forgiveness that's more needed not mine but please don't cry he'll come around he's a softy he's bound to forgive you someday if not today" with that he send me an everything's gonna be ok look and send me out of his office. 
I was kind of irritated that Baekhee said the same thing as him. From that moment I realised she is going to be a problem for me if not her Baekhyun is definitely a problem. At least with Lay oppa down Sehun is going to be on my side soon. I have to now focus on how to get Baekhee and Baekhyun on the same page as me.

AT HOME.

Baekhyun's POV

"Hey guys lets eat I'm so hungry" I said about to dig into my food when I realised everyone looked so quite and out of it. "Is everything ok?" I asked them and Kai spoke up. "It's Seohyun she's now at work as well" oh yeah I kind of forgot about her. "Oh god and Chanyeol are you ok?" I asked him. "Sorry Baekhyun-ah I'm not hungry anymore but you guys eat."he said walking away. 
"Well I'm kinda hungry so...." Kai said and Lay hyung, Sehun and Nini and I ate anyway. After a while I walked into Chanyeol's room and saw him standing in the balcony and looking out at the moon. I walked up him and stood beside him doing the same thing.

"It's very beautiful isn't it" I said and he answered with a hmmmm. "You know the sooner you forgive the sooner you'll be able to forget and move on" I said to him. "I really tried my best to forgive and forget I really have but I just can't bring myself to even look at her." he replied still his eyes glued on the moon and the stars. 
"Can I ask you something do you still love her?" that surely got his attention. 
"Of course I don't love her" he said turning in my direction and I turned at the same time and our faces ended up inches away from each other.

I found myself looking deep into his mesmerising brown orbs and I found him doing the same thing. It was getting hard to breath and I realised he was leaning in even though there was only an inch to lean and I felt his lips barely touch mine when someone knocked on the door and we both pulled away and I mean to two different side of the room away. Lay hyung,Sehun and Kai walked in. 
"Chanyeol hyung are you ok?" Hunnie asked. "Yeah yeah I'm fine" he said in a high voice which he uses when he's lying or hiding something. "Are you sure you're ok?" Lay hyung asked sitting beside him. "Yeah I'm fine. Nini come here let's go to sleep" he said putting Nini to bed. "Ok then goodnight" Kai said walking out with all of us following behind and as I was the last one to go out the door Nini called out to me "Daddy, Nini wants to sleep with daddy" I stopped and turned around and looked at them and I met Chanyeol's awkward face.

"So you don't want Dada anymore?" he asked facing Nini "Nini want to sleep with Dada and Daddy". 
"No Jonhin-ah just go to sleep" he said pulling the cover over him. "No Nini want to sleep with Daddy and Dada" he kept insisting. 
"Ok Daddy will sleep with Nini." I said closing the door behind me and I got in bed to the other side of the little figure. 
"I'll go when he falls asleep" I whispered to Chanyeol. He just nodded and turned the lights off and went to sleep but then Nini started asking me to tell him a story which I did and Yeol was also listening to my story and they both laughed at the funny parts and after well into the story Chanyeol seemed to forget what had happened and I decided I should too because I know he did what he did because he was in a vulnerable position not because he likes me so forget all about that Baekhyun-ah. I'm totally in another world by now with my thoughts. I realised that both of them fell asleep so I went to bed as well.

---------------------------------------------

Ohhhhh. Seohyun is going to be so evil and so the popular mean girl type. Look out Baek and Baekhee she is going to be trouble for them.