Baekhyun the Singer Song writer

Baekhyun or Baekhee

Baekhyn's POV

Today thanks to Kai I managed to get home whole two hours early. Oh how much I love you Kai.
In total today was a great day but something was killing me at the back of my mind.
The things that happened at lunch today. How I couldn't look away from Chanyeol's mesmerising shinny bark drown that its almost black eyes today and how he was staring back at me. The way how he shared his food with me I have no idea what's going on but I kinda liked this new side of Chanyeol. I heard the front door open so I called everyone to the dinning room.

"We get to eat without freshening up today. Are yo sick hyung?"Sehun asked surprised and coming over to feel my forehead. I just laughed and shook my head.
"Yeah because Kim Jongin here got a new job" I said sitting down beside Chanyeol and Sehun.
"Nini don't have job" little Nini said jumping on to my lap from Chanyeol's.
"Well Nini we're talking about Kai hyung here whos real name happened to be the same as you you little cutie" I said pointing towards Kai.
"Great people have great names" Kai said with his mouth full.
"Kai that is sooo not attractive close your mouth" Lay hyung said and Kai just cute smiled it off.
"So I have only half day tomorrow so I'll be home early. Tomorrow you'll only be lonely for 4hrs then me you and Nini can have lunch together" Chanyeol said looking at me.
I felt Kai's eyes on me so I looked over at him and he gave me one of those 'what are you going to do' look.
 

"O.....k that's.... that's a great idea can't wait to go out of the house" I said getting nervous.
"You ok hyung?" Sehun asked me concerned.
''Yeah just my head hurts a bit "
"Then leave all this here and you go to bed we'll take care of this" Chanyeol said .
"Thanks guys goodnight and goodnight Nini." And I walked upstairs.

Kai's POV

"Well that's the last of that so good night guys" I said hugging each guys after putting away the washed dishes.
I walked up to mine and Baek's room and opened it. The first thing I saw was Baekhyun walking all over the room.
"Dude what are you doing?" I asked him closing the door behind me.
"I'm thinking about what am I going to do tomorrow Baekhyun doesn't have work but Baekhee has" he said getting irritated.
"Well you could always call in sick tomorrow and not go to work" I said not being able to stand seeing Baek like this.
"Well that's a.........good idea I'll call in sick tomorrow. Thanks Kai I love you" he said hugging me and then we went to bed.

 

Baekhyun's POV

The first thing I did after they all left was call up Kris hyung and Suho hyung.
"Hyun...I mean oppa this is me Baekhee I (cough) don't feel very (cough) good would you mind if (cough) I take the day off." I said adding another cough at the end for effect.
"Oh Baekhee you sound horrible yeah sure take the day off you've made all the arrangements and appointments already so rest well." Suho hyung said into the phone. "Thank you oppa if you need anything ring me (cough)" I said sounding as sick as possible. "Will do now you go and rest" Kris hyung said this time and then they hung up.
Thank god that went well.
 

I spend the first two hours cleaning and cooking then the next taking a shower and getting handsomer.
Then I was about to watch tv when the piano in the corner of the room caught my eyes.
When me and Kai were kids we used to play at school functions and sometimes we did public performances as well. I play the piano and sang while Kai either played the guitar or danced and we always sang original songs that we both wrote. I've been working on new lyrics before I left home maybe I can finish it.

I went to the piano and opened its cover and took a paper and pen to jot down what comes to my mind.
I called this song "Don't Go" I really liked this song and wanted to finish it but never had the chance so it's now or never. I started singing the parts that I already made:

Don't Go

Jogeuman nalgaetjit neol hyanghan ikkeullim naege ttaraora sonjitan geot gataseo
Aejeolhan nunbitgwa mueonui iyagi gaseume hoeoriga morachideon geunal bam

Omyohan geudaeui moseube neogseul noko hanappunin yeonghoneul ppaetgigo
Geudaeui momjise wanjeonhi chwihaeseo sum swineun geotjocha ijeobeorin nainde
Walcheucheoreom sappunhi anja nuneul ttel su eobseo siseoni jayeonseure georeummada neol ttaragajanha

Nal annaehaejwo
Yeah geudaega salgo inneun gose nado hamkke deryeogajwo
Oh, sesangui kkeuchirado dwittaragal teni
Budi nae siyaeseo beoseonaji marajwo achimi wado sarajiji marajwo oh
Kkumeul kkuneun georeum geudaen namanui areumdaun nabi

Oh, woo-hoo-hoo oh yeah- woo-hoo-hoo yeah woo-hoo-hoo

----------

This is where I stopped so I started playing the tune again and within the next 45 minutes I finished the song and started singing it from the start :
------------

Don't Go

Jogeuman nalgaetjit neol hyanghan ikkeullim naege ttaraora sonjitan geot gataseo
Aejeolhan nunbitgwa mueonui iyagi gaseume hoeoriga morachideon geunal bam

Omyohan geudaeui moseube neogseul noko hanappunin yeonghoneul ppaetgigo
Geudaeui momjise wanjeonhi chwihaeseo sum swineun geotjocha ijeobeorin nainde
Walcheucheoreom sappunhi anja nuneul ttel su eobseo siseoni jayeonseure georeummada neol ttaragajanha

Nal annaehaejwo
Yeah geudaega salgo inneun gose nado hamkke deryeogajwo
Oh, sesangui kkeuchirado dwittaragal teni
Budi nae siyaeseo beoseonaji marajwo achimi wado sarajiji marajwo oh
Kkumeul kkuneun georeum geudaen namanui areumdaun nabi

Oh, woo-hoo-hoo oh yeah- woo-hoo-hoo yeah woo-hoo-hoo

Eodiseo wanneunji eodiro ganeunji chinjeolhi yeogikkaji majungeul wajun neo
Gapareun oreumak kkakkajin jeolbyeokdo geokjeongma mueotdo duryeoul geosi eobseuni

Neoneun ppomnae uahan jatae
O! Nan myeot beonigo banhago
Sarangeun ireoke nado moreuge
Yegodo eobsi bulsie chajawa
Walcheucheoreom sappunhi anja nuneul ttel su eobseo siseoni jayeonseure georeummada neol ttaragajanha oh no

Nal annaehaejwo
Yeah geudaega salgo inneun gose nado hamkke deryeogajwo
Oh, sesangui kkeuchirado dwittaragal teni
Budi nae siyaeseo beoseonaji marajwo achimi wado sarajiji marajwo oh
Kkumeul kkuneun georeum geudaen namanui areumdaun nabi

Natseon goseul hemaenda haedo gireul irheobeorindaedo nuguboda soljikhan naui mameul ttareulgeoya
Joyonghi nune ttuineun momjit ganghago budeureoun nunbit
Geobuhal su eomneun nanikka yeah

Nal deryeogajwo
Yeah geudaega salgo inneun gose nado hamkke deryeogajwo
Oh, sesangui kkeuchirado ttaragalge oh no
Nae siyaeseo beoseonaji marajwo achimi wado sarajiji marajwo oh
Jogeumahan sonjit naui gaseumen hoeoriga chinda

Woo-hoo-hoo, woo-hoo-hoo, woo-hoo-hoo



----------------

Just as I finished I heard someone clap and I turned around to see a smiling and surprised looking Chanyeol.
"That was great you've got such a great voice Baekhyun-ah and that song I've never heard it before who's is it?" Chanyeol asked walking closer.
----------------
 

Chanyeol's POV 
 

I couldn't get over the fact what a great voice Baekhyun has.
"Oh thanks and this is my song " he said looking down.
"WHAT? You wrote this song all by yourself" I asked extremely awestruck.
"Baekhyun you've got a great talent why don't you show it off to I don't know Suho hyung or Kris hyung I'm pretty sure they'll make you big one day." I said to him.
"Sing it for me once more" I said to him and Nini backed me up as well.
"Sing for Nini too".
"Ok I will but you sing it with me too here's the lyrics" he said pushing it towards me.
"What I can't sing" I said but he didn't listen to me and he started playing.
Then he started singing in that angelic voice of his I was just staring at him during this I noticed what a great cheek bone and soft pinky skin he has they were identical to Baekhee's. Ok this is getting weird. I wasn't planning on singing but his voice pulled me into singing.
As the song finished he looked at me and said "and you said you can't sing you freaking harmonised with me".
 

"Don't tell anyone you get it" I said walking close to him.
"Nini's Dada can sing" Nini said clapping.
"Looks like someone else might tell everyone"Baekhyun said with a smirk.
"Don't go there" I said to him.
"I don't get it why do you want to hide such an intense voice from the guys"
he said getting closer to me this time. 
"Ok this is getting uncomfortable so lets just go to eat something in the market ok" I said moving away from Baekhyun and heading for the door and once I got to the door I turned around to see if Baekhyun is coming or not and I saw him smiling and shaking his head and I did the same. Him and Baekhee are so much alike. I always thought nobody compares to Seohyun but I was so wrong both Baekhyun and Baekhee has been so great to me and Nini and in a way I'm grateful to both of them.

 

---------------------------------------------
 

Next chapter I'm going to skip over to the studio for ing romance the chapter after that I'll come back to Chanbaek.