Kim Kai

Baekhyun or Baekhee

Baekhyun's POV.

Somehow I managed to talk the guys out of the idea that I'll by I, I mean Baekhee to come to their house on my day off. Today I managed to get home whole 5 minutes before them so if I keep this up I'll be able to bump it up to at least 10 minutes.
"Hey Baekhyn hyung we're home" I heard Sehunnie's voice echo from the hall.
"In the kitchen Sehun-ah" I said back to him.
Next thing I know I felt something around my leg so I looked down and saw Nini hugging my leg.
"Hey Nini I missed you too" I said taking him in my hand and kissing him on the cheek.

"Hmmm what smells really good?" Sehun asked coming over to the stove to smell the food.
"You guys go and freshen up and I'll heat up the food." I said letting Nini down. "Nini do you want to help me with this?" I asked him and he just jumped indicating a yes.
After like 15 minutes we were all sitting at the dinner table.
"So you guys have the day off tomorrow so what's the plan?" I asked them while putting a piece of lasagna in my mouth.
 

"I don't know maybe take a long nap" Sehun said.
"That's very creative any other suggestion?" Lay hyung asked. 
"What about we go to the park down the street?" Chanyeol spoke for the first time since we've got home.
We all kind of forgot all about him so we all just turned our head his way when he spoke.
"Oh Chanyeol that's a great idea. We'll have a picnic and play a bit of football
(soccer) as well." Lay hyun said complimenting Chanyeol's idea.

I reached out to take everyone's plate to bring it to wash when Sehun stoped me and asked:
"Hyung can I ask you something why are you and your sister such workaholics?"
"We're not. We just like to get it done quick then when we're done we can sit around" I said happy with my answer and grabbing all their plates and going into the kitchen. Suddenly I felt my phone ring and I answered it without checking.
"Hello?"
"Hello Baekhyun-ah I missed you sweety" when I heard that I dropped the plate I was holding fortunately that plate was plastic.
"Mo....mom ar....are y" I couldn't find the right words to say.
"I just wanted to know where you are and how you are and who you are with and..."she rambled on.
'Mom mom mom take a breath I'm fine"
"Where are you I'm so worried"
"I'm .....erm .....in Seoul"
"You're WHAT? You're all the way there all on your own with no one you know I can't have you doing that I don't care what you have to say I'm coming over there to bring you home" when she says something in that tone it means she will do it and I don't want to go back I'm so close to my dream.
"Mom I'm not on my own here I've friends"

"Yeah but you only know them for what at tops a week no I can't let you stay if it was with like Kai or something I would have let you but we haven't heard from him in so long" 
Ding ding ding that's when it hit me. 
"Mom I AM with Kai I found him when I came here and he let me stay with him and I even have a job that pays me a lot mom I'm happy here I just miss you that's all" 
"Really how's Kai call him over I want to apologise for that day 8 years ago" she said genuinely sounding sorry.
"Erm..mom I'll tell him you said sorry he is sleeping cause he had a long day at work well mom how are you?"
 

"I'm fine do you not want to know about your father"
"I don't have any father because apparently I'm dead to him right" she was about to interrupt me when I stopped her.
"Mom just let it be I'll talk to you later ok and mom..... I miss you"
"I miss you too dear come home soon ok" 
With that I cut the call and turned around to be met with 3 concerned faces.
 

Chanyeol's POV 

We were sitting there waiting for Baekhyun to come back when we heard a plate crash to the floor so we went to the kitchen when we saw him talking well shuttering into the phone.
Then we heard him say" Mom I AM with Kai I found him when I came here" and " I'll tell him you're sorry he's sleeping cause he had a long day at work"
Who in the world is Kai and what's with the 'I found him '
What's going on. When he cut the call and turned around and saw us his facial expression changed.
 

"What is going on Baekhyun who were you talking about to your mother?" I asked him with curiousity.
"Well sit down and I'll tell you" he said.
"Well we're waiting" Sehun said.
"I was talking about KIM KAI " he said. KIM KAI? 
"Who's that?" Me and the guys asked at the same time.
"He's well was my best friend we were inseparable since we were kids then at my 15th birthday something happened and he left me its been 8 years since I've seen him and when I saw and played with Nini he reminded me of my Kai. That's why I was always so angry when Chanyeol asked me to stay away from Nini."he said.

"What was that about I have no father and to him I'm dead and all that?' Lay hyung asked him.
He seemed a bit uncomfortable so we decided to let it go.
"Let it be Baekhyun-ah and anyway we should get to bed if we want to have a good long day out" I said saying goodnight to all of them and taking Nini with me.
Whatever it is Baekhyun didn't say I know with time he'll say it to us and anyway he knows nothing about us and we know nothing about him for now it's better that way. I don't know why but I would like to know what he was on about . For now I'll just go to sleep and prepare for tomorrow's day of fun as Sehun called it. I haven't had one of those in a long long time it'll be something different.
It's been a week since he's been here but we've became great friends in those seven days I hope it stays like that.
 

---------------------------------------------

Ok kinda slow chapter but in the next chapter THE ONE AND ONLY KIM KAI is going to come and stay for good and he'll bring lots of drama with him.