Oh God I'm in Trouble

Baekhyun or Baekhee

Baekhyun's POV.

This is so nice of them to let me stay here for free but how am I going to take care of the house?.............
That's it. I'll just hire someone and pay them what I would pay these guys as rent as they're not going to take rent from me.
Now what should I make them for dinner?. I looked around the kitchen for some inspiration. There was spaghetti so the first thought was SPAGHETTI AND MEATBALL.
After making artificial meatball I started setting table when I saw Chanyeol coming into the kitchen.
Oh great!!!!!

"Hey"I tried to make conversation with him.
"Hi" he said back to me.
"Is Nini aslee......" "Excuse me but I told your sister this and I'm telling you this as well please stay away from my Nini.'' Chanyeol cut me off. Ok this dude definitely has issues. ''But I live here now so I'm going to bumb ibto Nini at some point and th...'' ''DON'T CALL HIM NINI ONLY I CAN CALL HIM THAT YOU GET IT"
Chanyeol cut me off once again grabbing my collar.
"No I don't why do you keep hiding Nini away from me and Baekhee I mean we didn't do anyt....." He cut me off again for the nth time and pushed me against the counter. 
Right then Lay hyung and Sehun came in and separated us.
"Suddenly I'm not hungry anymore I'm of to bed" Chanyeol said and stormed off upstairs.
 

"You ok did he hurt you or anything?" Lay hyung asked me worried.
"I'm ok but seriously what's with this 'MY NINI STAY AWAY' thing its not like I'm going to kidnap Nini or anything" I asked them with curiosity .
"I would tell you but it's his story so it's up to him if he wants to tell but just ignore what he says or does only God knows why he's acting like this." Sehun replied.
"I'm kind of hungry and this smell isn't helping me either" Sehun added to his previous remark.
"Of course, it's set on the table" I replied pointing towards the table.
We went down to the food and both Lay hyung and Sehunnie seemed to like my food. ''Wow that was delicious. I can so get used to this'' Sehun said rubbing his stomach making me laugh.

"Well goodnight we've work tomorrow so sweet dreams" with that they went off to bed.
I kind of felt bad that Chanyeol has gone to bed empty stomach because of me.

 

Chanyeol's POV.

I can't take anymore of these Byuns. Wasn't Baekhee enough that now I have to deal with Baekhyun as well.
Then I heard my stomach growl. I'm so hungry. I heard goodnights and doors closing so I thought maybe I'll go down and eat something.
Then suddenly there was a knock on my door so I opened it before the knock could wake up Nini.
In front of me was Baekhyun holding a plate of spaghetti.
"Here eat something then go to sleep. Sleeping empty stomach is not good for you, here" he said holding out the plate. 
"I'm not hungry I don't want it"I said and as if on cue my stomach growled again. Stupid stomach and I shut the door.

"Well I'm leaving the plate outside the door if you do get hungry later on eat it goodnight" with that I heard Baekhyun walk off to his room. When I was sure he was gone I opened the door and took the plate and a glass of apple juice that was left there and from the corner of my eyes I saw Baekhyun staring at me from his room with his hands crossed and a smirk on his face." Well hope you enjoy the dinner and sorry if Baekhee and I offended you. We should start fresh tomorrow goodnight" and he closed the door and I did the same. Maybe I should give him a try but not his sis she has soooo much attitude. 
---------------------

Next Morning

"Well we'll see you later just clean the house and we'll check" Lay hyung said jokingly. Then they all went off. Ok now I need to turn into Baekhee then show the maid what needs to be done and get to work in the next hour.
OH GOD I'M IN TROUBLE.
I got changed into Baekhee in 15 minutes thanks to Tao and his training. He taught me how to do my transformation in the least amount of time and while I did that I called the maid and told her exactly what to do and to be gone by 2:00 pm. Oh no it takes half an hour to get to the studio and there is just about 15 minutes and I'm going to be late on my second day.
I started off for the studio anyway we'll see what happens.
 

---------------------------------------------
 

So If any suggestions leave it in the comment.