EXO

Baekhyun or Baekhee

Chanyeol's POV.


We got up on stage. At first no one seemed to care then I started playing the guitar that earned a few glances. Then baekhyun began singing and more people started taking interest. 
Then by the chorus people started singing along with us and jumping around. I haven't felt like this since the last time me Lay hyung and Sehuniee sang 3 or 4 years ago in clubs and things. I've always loved singing and I feel great standing up here with the most important people in my life with my best friends. 

"neo mulleoseoji anheumyeon dachyeodo molla" Kai finished off the song the room was filled with claps and cheers. We all walked to the front of the stage and put our hands around each other and took a bow. The DJ walked up to us with all of our microphones. 
"Guys that was great its an original by.....?" He looked at us for a name. "Erm we don't have a name" Baekhyun said to the guy. "WHAT a great band like you guys have no name that's a lie" he said surprised. 



"We're called EXO" Sehun said to the DJ. That was the name I came up with for our band when me Lay hyung and Sehun were in a band. "Well give it up for EXO how would you guys like to be a regular I mean you guys are handsome young men who can sing dance and play instruments girls are gonna love you and this will draw more customers in. So what do say?" He asked us and all of them looked at me which meant their answers were yes. I really wanna say yes but then what about Nini. 


Baekhyun's POV 

We were on our way home after getting Nini. God they asked to see Baekkie but Tao managed to make up some lie. Thank you Tao you life saver. 
So I knew it if I came to the city of dreams I'll be able to make my dream come true. Even if it's just singing in a club it's a start. From what I've heard famous people come to this club, now all I have to do is talk Chanyeol into it. 
Well good luck with that Baekhyun-ah. 
We were all in our rooms when I thought about talking to Chanyeol but I bailed. I think I'll leave the convincing to Baekkie and I went to bed. 



(AT WORK)


"Hey Chanyeol-shi I heard about yesterday's gig and the guys are kinda waiting for your answer" I said to him. 
"Well I would love to say yes but what about Nini I can't leave him" he said still busy with his work. 
"Yesterday Nini was fine can't you do that again" I asked him. 
"Wouldn't that be a bother to Tao and his family I can't keep bringing Nini there everyday" he said. 
"Well I talked to Tao yesterday after I got Kai's call saying what is going on" I said trying to convince him. 



"Ok I'll think about it now I have so much work so...." He said looking at me. 
"Whatever I'll go if I'm a bother to you hum" I said opening the door but just as soon as I opened the door I felt someone push the door close and as a reaction I turned around and ended up having my back pressed against the door with CHANYEOL'S right hand resting on the door and he looked up at me with a weird look you could say if and only if I was a girl I would sooo be by the look in his deep brown eyes. They look more happier and brighter than the first time I saw them. 
I could feel his breathing getting fast just like mine. "What are you doing Chanyeol?" It came out as a whisper which gained him more confidence.
"What do you want me to do?"he asked me as he leaned in closer. Well two can play at this game. "Well I want you to do a lot of things" I said pulling him closer to me by his collar. 
Suddenly someone opened the door and we went flying not literally but you know what I mean anyway we ended up on the floor with me on top of Chanyeol. 



Kai's POV. 


"I'll give it to Chanyeol I've to go and see Baekkie anyway so give it to me Junmeyon hyung" I said taking the folder off of him. "Thank you so much Kai-ah" he said walking away with Yifan hyung. Those two remind me of me and Baekhun n they are always together like us. 
"I walked into "Baekkie's" office but she wasn't there. So I walked into Chanyeol's office and the first thing I saw was Baekkie on top of Chanyeol. I won't lie I saw this coming from a mile away. 
"What is going on here you two?" I asked them. 


"Well if someone opens the door like that it would hit people" Baekkie well Baekhyun said about to walk out the door when I pulled on his/her hand and from the corner of my eyes I was watching Chanyeol to see his reaction and god was he jealous or what?"And I was enjoying this so I'm gonna keep it up. 
To be honest I've seen the same expression with when its Baekhyun instead of Baekkie as well. Like when Baek and Sehun are together and I'm so going to milk this. 
"What?" Baek asked me 
"Well wait for me beautiful I came to give this folder to Chanyeol and talk to you as well so wait" I said holding Baek's waist and he have me a confused look. "Hey don't give me a heart attack with that beautiful look" I said putting the folder on Chanyeol's desk and taking a last glance at Yeol. Me and Veronica walked off hand in hand. 


As soon as we got into her office I fell on the floor laughing. "What was all that dude?" Baek asked walking up to me and I couldn't stop laughing. Finally when I calmed down I just made up some excuse like "I'm making sure nobody hits on you by making people feel like we have some thing going on". 
"That's a genius idea this is why we're best friends" he said hugging me tight. Sometimes it shocks me how thick Baek is.
"Sorry dude I've to go to a meeting with Junmyeon and Yifan hyung about tomorrow's BlackPink's photo shoot so see you later" he said walking out. 
"Baekkie my darling I'm going to have so much fun with you" I said to myself walking out of the office I didn't know Chanyeol heard what I said. 





--------------------------------------------- 




So here we have more Chanbaek and I'm gonna put some Kaihyun in here as well hope you enjoy.