GOT7 Jackson is here

Baekhyun or Baekhee

---------------------------------------------------------

Guest Appearance by:

GOT7 Wang Jackson

-----------------------------------------------------------

Baekhyun's POV.

Well that WAS something. Chanyeol and I were in the same room for 15 minutes and my ears are not ringing or my blood isn't boiling either. I've always kind of known he wasn't that bad anyway but he still managed to get on my nerves. 
I'll take a few minutes of break and then back to work but my luck, I got called to Jonny and Harvey's office.

"Baekhee so Lay, Sehunnie and Chanyeollie are at studio 3 with Jackson and I want you to make sure everything is ok with him and look after his needs ok" Kris hyung said as soon as I came in.
"Yeah sure" and with that I made my way to the studio. Oh my god WANG JACKSON IS HERE .Ok a little secret about me which I hope stays a secret is that I'm a huge fan of GOT7 well mostly Jackson as he's such a funny careless person. I walked into studio 3.

"Work it Wang-shi work it" I heard Chanyeol say and then out of nowhere Sehun, Lay hyung and Nini jumped into the frame with Jackson and the four of them started posing. 
"What is going on here I was told there was a photo shoot of Wang Jackson-shi was going on I didn't know Jackson-shi joined a band with an almost 3 year old in it and I'm not talking about Nini." I said clearing my throat to catch their attention.
"I'm just joking but what is going on here?" 
"Well hi there I haven't seen you here before" said Jackson-shi coming in my direction.
"Hi I'm Baekhyu....I mean Baekhee I'm the new assistant big fan." I said getting star struck.
"Well it's nice to meet a pretty lady like you" he said kissing my hand.
"Ok Jackson-ah that's just wired" said Chanyeol pulling a creeped out face.

"Why is it weird?" Jackson-shi asked.
"Well I don't know but it's just weird" Chanyeol replied.
"Are you guys finished with the shoot yet?" I asked.
"We're so not finished so come on Jackson lets do a wardrobe change" said Sehun pulling him to the dressing room but before he left I asked him if he needed anything and all he wanted was some juice so I went to get him some and when I came back I saw the same thing I came into earlier.
"Ok you guys are seriously acting like 3 year olds including you Jackson-shi" I said laughing. ''Don't be so formal we are all friends here so you can drop the shi'' Jackson said and then he came to me and said pouting" I'm not acting like a 3 year old am I?" "Ok I'll change my mind if you get back to work" I said smiling at him and he returned it and we all and by that I mean Jackson Lay hyung Sehun Nini and Chanyeol and I had a great 3 hours of photo-shoot. 

"Well that went well and I'm fan girling inside still but it was nice spending time with you" I said shaking his hand." It's always good to add more into our gang isn't it Sehunnie?. Well I'll be back soon so see you guys soon." He said and walked away with his security to protect him and the fans from getting hurt after hugging all of us.
This was the most fun and unusual day ever. I mean first Chanyeol hid Nini away from me but I still got to play with Nini without Chayeol screaming at me then I got to see him smile at me then I got to meet THE WANG JACKSON then we all spend the whole three hours having so much fun and the best part was Chanyeol wasn't acting like a jerk.

"That was fun wasn't it noona?" I heard Sehunnie's voice. "Yeah but you know what I enjoyed more than meeting Jackson today?"
"What?" Lay hyung asked me curious to know what could I've enjoyed more.
"The fact Chanyeol didn't shout at me the whole day obviously not counting the whole hiding Nini thing" I said and when I said that Chanyeol looked at me and I smiled at him and made my way towards him.
"Hey I really want to be your friend I mean I've never really had any friends before and when Lay hyung and Sehunnie became my friends I was so happy and I really don't want to be the reason why someone is sad so... friend?" I asked him extending my hand. He was so hesitant and started looking at Sehun, Lay hyung and Nini for their expressions and finally gave in and shook my hand and gave me maybe the best smile I've seen on him in the last two days.

"So it looks like the long lasting feud between Park Chanyeol and Byun Baekhee has finally come to an end." Sehun  announced and we all burst out laughing. "Well see you tomorrow Baekhee and we'll say hi to Baek for you" said Lay hyung.
"Bye bye Baekkie noona" Nini said giving me a hug and I bend down to him and gave him a hug and said bye. As soon as they walked out that door I ran for my car. I've to be home before them or I'm in so much trouble. The traffic was bad.

Lay's POV. 

We had so much fun today with Jackson and the best thing is that Chanyeol and Baekhee became friends and now he'll become friends with Baek as well so we can all have fun at home that is if we can get home anytime soon. The traffic is really bad.
"I think we should call and let Baekhyun know we'll be about 15 minutes late" I said and they all agreed so I called him.
"Hey Baek we'll be about 15 minutes late ok the traffic is just ridiculous" I said into the phone.
"Ok that's fine" he replied back. We went back to listening to Bruno Mars and singing along. We're about now 5 minutes away from home. 

Baekhyun's POV. 

I got a call saying they'll be about 15 minutes late about 40 minutes ago and the house is about 10 minutes away.Nnow what. Is it all going to be over even before it starts.......

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

First guest appearace. They might make appearences later on as well.

The long lasting feud has come to an end. YAY