Park Chanyeol

Baekhyun or Baekhee

Chanyeol's POV.

"There you are I've been looking for you like for the past half an hour" I heard Lay hyung's voice say.
"Well where did you look for me?" I asked while trying to fix the model's hair.
"Apparently everywhere but here".
I laughed at what he said and Sehun my bestfriend since way back inthe days joined in as well.
"Hey by any chance did you check on  before coming here?" I asked Lay hyung.

"Yeah the poor thing is probably so bored" Sehun pitched in.
"Yeah I checked on him and he told me you were with Sehunnie and don't worry he is not on his own he's with Baekhee they seem to get along pretty well." 
"Oh that's good she's fitting in with Jongin I mean it's not that hard to get in Jongin's good book" Sehun commented to Lay hyung's statement.

"Who the hell is Baekhee and I've told you all a million times not to leave my kid with others I rather have him sit on his own." I screamed at Lay hyung. I hate have to shout at but everyone drives me to it.
"Chanyeoll-ah you don't have to shout she is not gonna do anything to ."
"I don't care I'm gonna go get him"I said storming out of the set. As I was at my room door I heard laughing and talking.
I walked into the room and saw someone had Nini in her hand and she was about to do something to his neck when I pulled him out of her hand.

"What the hell?" She said in a startled voice. "Stay away from my Nini" I said rather rudely to her.
"I wasn't gonna hurt him" she said in a defensive tone.
"I don't care just stay away from us you got that" with that I walked out of my office with Jongin in my arms.
"Dada why did you sceam at Bee noona?"
Nini asked me with his big brown eyes staring into mine.
"Bee noona?"
"Yeah zats what Nini gave Bee noona as a nickname before Xixing gege could. Dada don't get angry she is nice Nini like her". There he dropped the bomb I don't want Nini liking anyone except me and the guys we are fine on our own just the four of us. 
 

I bring him here everyday because I don't want him to stay away from me. All the workers here love Nini and I don't mind him being in a room with all of them but not with just one of them he'll get attached and get his heart broken and I won't be able to stand that. I want especially the girls to stay away from him I don't want him to ask me about his heartless mother who actually had the heart to leave a kid so cute and sweet. She left him when he was three months THREE MONTHS WHO DOES THAT. She said she wanted a holiday and said she is going to her parents for a week but never came back. I loved her so much but she left me cause she wasn't ready for a kid. If she stayed with me I would have took all responsibility of Nini but no she rather leave us.

Ok that's fine I don't need her I have my Nini and Nini has me and we have Lay hyung and Sehunnie that's all we need and I don't want anyone to get too close to us.
 

"Dada you ok? Talk to Nini. Dada's Nini is sorry" he said withh the cutest puppy dog face I've ever seen and all I could say or do to that was give him a squeeze hug and a big kiss.
"Where's Lay hyung?" I asked Sehunnie as I got to the studio.
"He went over to Baekhee noona. He knows you're going to say something that's goning to hurt her feelings so he went to confront her. By the way what did you do to her?". Sehun asked me.

"I didn't do anything I asked her to stay away from us that's all. Anyway lets get back to work. Nini you stay here and please don't touch anything ok" I asked hin with a pleading eyes.
"Nini watch dada work" he said and all I could do was smile at him. 
 

I finished the shoot in about half an hour and I went to have lunch with the boys in the canteen. As I walked in to meet the boys I saw that girl again sitting with Lay hyung and Sehun laughing. When Nini saw her he started squirming in my hand and screamed "Bee noona" and he jumbled out of my hand and ran to her. Honestly I was surprised Nini has never done that before even when there is food he waits for me then we both go this time he ran off without me this is not good I need to do something and I seriously don't like her taking my Nini away from me ...

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not posting for sooooo long let me know your thoughts

 

Don't forget to Vote EXO at #MAMA2016