House Mates and Work Mates

Baekhyun or Baekhee

Chanyeol's POV. 

I've no idea what spell she has on them but she's managing to get them all to do everything for her.
After two minutes I saw them both coming towards the car.
Lay hyung took the drivers seat and Sehun took the seat beside him. I was sitting at the back with Nini.
"What's your problem with her I mean I know you don't want people getting close to us but you don't have to be so rude to her" Lay hyung said to me without looking at me. Before I could say anything Sehun cut me to it.
"I mean you've never acted like this to anyone else before what's with your attitude towards her?" 
 

Ok that's it she's got them completely under her spell I was about to say something when once again Sehun cut me to it "Is it because Jonginnie actually seem to like her and you want to keep him all to yourself?" He asked me wiggling his eyebrow which was visible through the mirror. 

"I don't know and I don't want to talk about this matter anymore you guys can hang with her all you want I don't care just keep her away from my Nini." I said to them clearly getting annoyed with this topic.
"Since when is he "MY NINI" he is not just your son ok he is your blood but we raised him with you just as much and he is ours as well" Lay hyung snapped at me and the rest of the ride was silent from our part the only sound was of Bruno Mars' 'When I Was Your Man'. I love this song it has so much emotion to it unlike some of the crap they call song now a days.
We were home after about half an hour later and as we got out of the car we saw someone was sitting at the front door steps.
 

As we got close we saw a guy just as old as us well he looked about my age and he has brown hair and I couldn't make out his eye colour as it was pretty dark. We came face to face to him and he was shorter than me maybe his head reached hy chest but the again pretty much eveyone is shorter than me.
"Who are you?" Lay hyung asked the boy.
"Well who do you think I'm?" he asked us.
We stared at each other and Sehun bursted out with an answer "you're Baekhyun- shi right Baekhee noona's brother?".
"Ding Ding Ding we have a winner" he said confidence oozing all over him.

 

Sehun' POV. 

I can soooo see myself being great friends with him already.
Now that I'm having a good look at him he looks soooo much like Baehee noona after all they're siblings so obviously they would look alike.
"Come on in" I said opening up the door.
"So you're Baekhyun huh well this is where you'll be staying I'll show you where your room is" Lay hyung said about to drag him to the spare room. When he interrupted us.
"Really that's it you're just going to give the room to a random guy who showed up at night and said he is someone who you guys haven't seen" Baekhyun hyung asked us all surprised.
"The moment you asked us that question all the doubts about you cleared". I said to him and brought him to his room.
"Nini is asleep so I'm just going to put him to bed ok" with that Chanyeol left for his room.
 

"By the way I'm Sehun and this is Yixing gege but we all call him Lay hyung and that was Chanyeol and his son Jongin" I said introducing everyone.

"I know" he said. Me and Lay hyung looked at him confused.

"I....know.....cause....Baekhee told me yeah she told me" he said quite unsure. "Well this place is awesome how much is the rent because I would need to find a job according to that" he told us still busy looking around.
"Whatever you want to pay I mean this is our own house so whatever is fine ok?" I told him.
"No it's not ok I'd feel really bad for staying here like that I mean you only know Baekhee for a day and you're already doing this much so at least let me do this much for you guys." He said to us genuinely.
"Ok how much can you pay?" Lay hyung asked him to keep him happy.
"Whatever you want me to pay" he said. At this rate we are not going to get anywhere. "Ok you don't have a job yet and have to look for one right?" I asked him and he nodded his head."Ok can you cook?" I asked him again and he nodded again.

"Ok instead of paying us you can cook for us and look after the house when we're gone to work what do you say?" I asked him. He seemed a bit hesitant at first then he agreed to it.
"Ok so anyone hungry I'll cook something"Lay hyung said almost reading my mind.
"Why don't I make you guys something today as a test to see can I actually cook?" Baekhyung hyung said.
"Of course and the kitchen is on the right side of the stairs" I informed him.

-----------------------------

"He seems nice" I said to Lay hyung.
"After all he is Baekhee's brother I mean now we are HOUSE MATES AND WORK MATES to them both so they have to be nice" he said to me with a laugh.
We went down after freshening up. Whole of downstairs was filled with great smell as me and Lay hyung walked into the kitchen expecting to see Baekhyung hyung  with our food instead we saw Chanyeol hyung clinging on to Baekhyun hyung's collar and shouting at him.

God what is wrong with this kid. Why can't he get along with either of the Byuns. At work he fought with Bakhee noona and now he is fighting with Baekhyun hyung.
I hope he is going to learn to get along with both of them cause I like them both already and from what I know Lay hyung and Jonginnie both likes them well Jonginnie hasn't seen Baekhyun hyung yet but I know he is going to love Baekhyun hyung he's like the boy version of his Bee noona.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

let me know what you think of it so far