I still have feelings for u

Baekhyun or Baekhee

Baekhyun's POV 

"I'll see you tomorrow" D.O. said walking away and I waved as well. As I was walking I was being proud of myself for the decision I made. I can never even imagine being away from my little Nini and Yeol or even Lay hyung and Sehun. These guys are now my family. They except me without anything in return just like Kai and D.O. does.

I walked into the house and Nini came running into my hand. "Hey Nini missed daddy already?" I asked placing a kiss on his cheeks. "Yeah Nini missed daddy. Daddy didn't play with Nini yesterday and the day before that." he said giving me a kiss. "Sorry Nini-yah I was busy at work." I said sitting on the couch and placed him on my lap. "Busy with work or with someone else!" I heard Chanyeol's voice from the doorway. 
"What's that suppose to mean?" I asked him. "Are you still going to pretend that you were at work all along." he asked me. "I was at work" I said. Ok what's going on with him. 

"I saw you today at the park with some guy hugging and crying and saying I love you about 3 hours ago." he shout /said it to me. Oh god he saw me and D.O. "He is just a friend Chanyeol." I said. "I know all your friends and according to you you never had any friends other than Kai so where did this guy come from huh?" he shouted this time. "Chanyeol what hell are you on about?" I asked him even though I knew exactly what was going on. 
"Kai do you know a guy called D.O.?" Yeol askedKai walking up to him. 
"No I've never heard of a D.O. Who is it?" Kai asked confused. "Even Kai doesn't know him. I can't believe this you would cheat on me with that brat. Is it because he's rich and I'm not?" he asked with his eyes full of anger. "Cha...Chanyeol I'm I.." I didn't know what to say. I can't tell him how I know D.O. then I'll have to tell them about my past and I can't do that. "Yeah I thought so its over Baekhyun I just can't be with a cheater" he said walking away and I felt like a part of me died. "What just happened?" Lay hyung asked all confused and I just went to my room and Kai followed me in.

"Baek who's D.O.?" Kai asked me. 
"He's my other best friend from back in Busan." I said looking at him. 
"Oh. So you did replace me after all" Kai said looking really sad. "Of course I didn't Jongin-ah he just became my second best friend. He was there when you left he reminded me of you in every way. I wanted to tell you that he was in town since yesterday but I never got the chance and now Yeol thinks that I'm cheating on him with D.O." I said looking at him. 
"Oh. Why don't you tell him that." he asked me. "If you said you knew him I probably would have been able to say that to him but now he'll just think I'm lying." I said with tears in my eyes. "I can't believe he broke it off with me that fast. He didn't even give it a second thought." I was really hurt by that fact "If I know one thing is that Chanyeol loves you more than anything. He'll come around soon. 

A WEEK LATER. 

Its been a week since Yeol has even looked at me and I've been single. It really hurts to even look at him. The only good thing that has happened this whole week is D.O. decided to stay another week as Woo Bin hyung had little bit more work to do and Kai and D.O got to know each other and even became friends. I was sitting in my office as Baekhee. Baekhee hasn't talked to any of the guys either as I was busy with work. I was just sitting there missing Yeol's sweet voice and dimples that you can dive into and the quick kisses we share when he himself walked in. 

"Oh hey Yeol haven't talked to you in a week. How are you?" I asked trying so hard not to break. "Hey Baekhee everything had gone down the drain. I'm guessing Baek didn't tell you anything" he said looking at me. I gave him a confused look. "We're not together anymore because he....he cheated on me." he said with tears in his eyes. "Oh Chanyeol I'm sure there some other explanation to this. I know Baek and I know he would never do anything to hurt you." I said placing a hand on his shoulder. "He looked up at me and our eyes met. I haven't seen those eyes in a week and I was being pulled into him. Before I could stop myself well Baekhee from kissing Yeol it happened and what surprised me was he kissed back he actually kissed back. I pulled away and looked away. 
"I..I'am sorry I just..." he starts shuttering. "It's ok Yeol you were sad broken and vulnerable you just wanted someone to be there for you" I said even though the fact he kissed me as in Baekhee hurt me and what he said next killed me. "Even though I'm in love with Baekhyun I STILL HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU" he said walking out. 

Chanyeol's POV 

As soon as I said those words to Baekhee I left the room. The kiss we shared felt just like the kisses I've shared with Baek the same magic was there the only thing different was the taste of her lipstick. 
I haven't talked to or seen him this whole week. He's barely home anymore. Him and Kai are always out. I'm sure they're with that D.O. guy. I heard the front door open and a laughing Kai and Baekhyun walked in. When they saw me they stopped laughing. "I'll be in our room."Kai said walking up the stairs.
Even though we weren't a couple anymore I still felt so bad about what I did today that I can't even look at him. 
"It's ok Yeol you don't have to hide your eyes from me. I know that you kissed Baekhee and if you think I'm mad don't worry. I'm not mad as long as you're happy and if that's with her then be it." he said with an obvious hurt expression. I always know when he's genuine and not. Right now he's not. He walked into his room. 
 

---------------------------------------------

This is a very small chapter just to bring Baekhee back in here. Next chapter is going to be intense. 
Next chap is gonna be the twist.