I WILL FIND OUT THE TRUTH

Baekhyun or Baekhee

Chanyeol's POV

"Chanyeol hyung I'm just going to the washroom" Sehunnie said walking off as soon as Baekhyun came in. I'm just as shocked as he was. I mean Lay hyung and Baekhyun of all the people in the world why. "Erm hyung can you look after Nini for a minute I'll be right back." I said and set Nini down on the floor and I got up and started for the washroom but I definitely noticed how Nini jumped onto Baekhyun's lap rather than Lay hyung's. " Daddy Baek where did you go leaving me?" Nini asked him and I felt my heart smash into a million pieces but I just walked into the washroom to be met with a teary eyed Sehunnie.

"Oh Sehun-ah please be strong. If he wants to move on then what can we do. There isn't really any point in holding a grudge either so come on wipe your eyes and lets just go out there. Do you remember what you told me this morning I mean look at me Baekhyun is practically ignoring me and Nini but as long we're there for each other we'll be ok, now come on" I said pulling him out with me. "Nini-yah how's school?" I heard Lay hyung ask. "It's really fun but it would be more fun if Xingxing gege and Daddy Baek was with me" he said looking up at Baekhyun and Baek inturn looks at Lay hyung and says something that shocked me "Hyung why does this kid keep calling me Daddy Baek?" "It's because Nini likes you isn't that right Nini?" "yep Nini loves his Daddy" he replied to Lay hyung and kissed Baek on the cheek which caused him to smile. How come he doesn't remember Nini or is he just pretending. We joined them and we spend the time catching, up well Baek spend the time playing with Nini. He didn't even once look at me, if I said that didn't hurt I'd be lying.

The rest of the day went with Nini, Sehun and me shopping and talking and laughing but deep inside I was struggling to get rid of my locked away feeling for Baek and I know Sehun would be going through the same thing. 

NEXT DAY

D.O.'s POV

"Hey Ka .....i.whoa somebody looks fabulous" I said with a slight chuckle. "DONT. SAY. ANYTHING" he replied looking at me and I couldn't do anything but laugh. "What are you wearing?" I asked still not able to control my laughter. He was wearying a plain white shirt and a brown frilled trousers and a brown cowboy boots he totally looked like a cowboy. "Mom made me wear this you know she is a crazy woman and if I refuses her she'd bring out the tear factor. I gotta find Lay hyung and ask him to lend me some clothes" he said looking up and down his clothes. "At least there is no hat" I said and he didn't say anything. "Oh my god there was a hat" I said laughing so hard and he turned tomato red. "You stay here Kai-yah I'll go get it, I mean do you really want Baekhyun or even Lay hyung in on this. You would not be able to live it down ever". I said walking out with a laugh. 
 

I came back with his clothes but something was bothering me. While I went to get the clothes I heard Sehun-shi consoling Chanyeol-shi once again and I really wanted to find out who this guy they were talking about. "Thank god you are here, now give that to me quick "Kai said grabbing it out of my hand. "Kai-yah did you know that poor Chanyeol-shi was left by his lover all by himself to take care of little Jongin. I mean how could anyone do that to Chanyeol-shi I mean he is so cute and nice so is Jonginnie. The guy who left them have to be one heartless person if I get my hand on that devil I'll ......" I was interrupted by Kai's voice. "Stop it ok he is a great guy not a devil at all he left him for a reason so if you don't know the whole story don't judge" he shouted at me. "Kai what do you know that I don't?" I asked him. "No...nothing I.....erm I gotta go" he said and was about to walk away when I caught his wrist and turned him around to face me. "Kim Jongin you know I hate when you keep things from me'' I said giving him a don't joke with me look.
 

"I know but I don't know anything" he was about to walk away again but I stopped him again. "I WILL FIND OUT THE TRUTH but I thought we were best friends and I thought you loved me enough to trust me with your secrets but I guess not, ok that's fine I'll find it out myself and I'll help them both whether you like it or not" I yelled at Kai and I opened the door but stopped when he said something that I failed to hear. "What?" "Baekhyun. Chanyeol was talking about Baekhyun and Sehun was talking about Lay hyung" he said and I froze. Baek and Lay hyung,now it makes sense where I've seen them. Now what! I can't break Lay hyung and Baek up. Those two have been together through their toughest times and now these two are here. I don't know who to help. "Hey Kyungsoo-yah please I beg you stay away from this whole matter ok I love you" Kai said and gave me a quick kiss and walked out. I can't promise you anything Kai. 
 

Chanyeol's POV 

"Hey there guys so we need to finish this by tomorrow and start on the next one as soon as possible" I heard Sehun say to the other guys while they nodded. I was lost looking at the person who once loved me. He was deep in conversation with Kai, D.O-shi and Lay hyung. I couldn't keep looking at him it just hurt me too much and reminds me that he has moved on and doesn't even want to remember me.I swallowed the lump that was forming in my throat and walked up to join Sehun and the others. Out of nowhere I heard Nini shout "Daddy" and he ran out the door up to Baek and started tugging on the rim of his shirt. "Hey Nini what are you doing here" Lay hyung asked him picking him up instead of Baek. "I'm gonna go ok hyung. I need to arrange studios for the meeting so I'm out but you guys remember what I said right so get it done" Baek said walking away and I saw Nini's face fall. How could he do that I mean I get it he's angry at me but why I don't know if anything I should be the one angry but acting like that with Nini. That made my blood boil well two can play at this game. I'll just have to be the Chanyeol he first knew the jerk Chanyeol because that's what I'm getting from him. "Nini get over here" I said and Baek kind of looked back. "But dad.." "no buts get over here" I said walking up to them and taking him out of Lay hyung's hand and I walked back into my studio. "Park Jongin LISTEN TO ME STAY AWAY FROM THEM OK JUST STAY WITH ME AND POPS GOT IT OR ELSE YOU CAN STAY AT HOME DO YOU UNDERSTAND." I shouted at him and he ran up to a stunned looking Sehun and started sobbing into his chest. "Don't cry aegi-yah" he said rubbing circles on his back while Minhyun came up to me "hey what's wrong Chanyeol-ah. Why did you shout at little Nini?" "It's none of your business what I do or don't do with my son." I shouted at him and he stepped back. "But hyung it is MY business. Why are you shouting at my Nini. He didn't do anything, now come here and say sorry to him" Sehun said coming up to me. I was just too angry now to say anything so I just walked out and all the others started calling after me. 
 

----------------------------------------------

So here you go guys. Tell what do you think about Yeol being mean to hide his anger and pain or do you think he should just forget and move on like Baek.