Xiumin and Luhan?

Baekhyun or Baekhee

Guest Appearance:

Xiumin as Xiumin Marketing guy.
Luhan as Luhan, Choreographer. 
Choi Sooyoung as Oh Sooyoung. 

Baekhyu's POV

I got off early as I finished all my work so today I couldn't go home early as Sooyoung-shi was there so I went to Tao's shop to change. "Hey Tao how are you?" I asked him walking in. He was busy with a customer. "Hey Baekhyun...... I mean Baehee. Haven't seen you in like almost a week. Doesn't EXO have gigs anymore?" he asked while snitching off a guys hair who was obviously giving me dirty looks. "Hey isn't Baekhyun inside?" I asked him sending a look that explained everything. "Yeah he's inside" "great I'm going go talk to him see you later" I said walking inside. I got changed into Baekhyun within five minutes and came out. "Hey Tao I'm going to Starbucks for a snack do you want to come?" I asked him. "Why not wait for two minutes and we can go."he replied. "And you. Don't you have sisters of your own, go watch them and not mine get it." I said to the guy from earlier and he said a sorry paid Tao and left. 

We were just about to eat our ordered food when I saw a crying Xiumin hyung and and a worried Luhan hyung. "Tao those guys work with me. I should go and check what's wrong with Minnie hyung. I mean him and Baekhee are good friend" I said getting up with my tray and Tao followed me to their table. 
"Can we sit here as well?" I asked and both of them looked up. "Yeah sure"Xiumin hyung said wiping his eyes. 
"So what's wrong Xiumin hyung?" I asked and they both looked at me. 
"How do you know his name?" Luhan hyung asked me with a creeped out look. "You guys work with Baekhee right? I'm her brother." I said smiling at his expression. "To be honest we kind of guessed that you guys look so much alike." Xiumin hyung said. 

"So back to the point is everything ok?" I asked him again. 
They looked at each other and Xiumin hyung sighed and started to talk. "It's Luhan's parents They're against our relationship and I'm at the point where I can't live without him We've been together for years now and they now say that we can't be together They say that it'll ruin their reputation They asked me to stay away from the one I love I don't know what I'm going to do." Xiumin hyung said all in one breath with tears in his eyes and Luhan hyung also had tears in his eyes and after listening to them even I have tears in my eyes. 

"You know if you two love each other and is ready to support each other then none of their opinions matter. Both of you have a high paid job that pays you more than enough to buy a separate house for both of you to stay together if they threw you guys out." I said trying to calm them down. "We don't want to upset our parents and have a happy life" Luhan hyung said looking at his other half. This is starting to resemble Lay hyung and Sehunnie' story. 
"Meet me here tomorrow and I'll think of something but for now wipe your eyes and show me those pearly whites" I said wiping away Xiumin hyung's tears. 
"You don't have to do that" he said wiping away his tears on his own. "But I want to"
"You know you're a boy version of Baekhee. I can just see her helping us." Luhan hyung said with a small smile on his face. "How dare you. She's a girl version of me not the other way around." I said and Xiumin hyung laughed. 
"There it is your gorgeous smile'' I said pinching his cheeks. ''Baekhyun hyung are you hitting on Luhan hyung's boyfriend right in front of him." Tao asked looking at us and smiling. "Now that you mention it should I be worried?" Luhan hyung asked with a hint of playfulness. "Of course you should be worried you have a gorgeous man beside you but of course not more than me but a close second'' I said and they burst out laughing. It felt nice see them laugh. We said our goodbyes and went our separate ways. 

 

AT HOME

I was sitting in my room deep in thoughts about Xiumin hyung and how broken he looked just like Lay hyung looked this morning. I want to help both of them but how? "What are you thinking about sooo hard?" Chanyeol's voice brought be back from my trail of thoughts. "Oh hey. I was just thinking about Xiumin hyung. He seem really broken up when we were at Starbucks today. He didn't even eat properly which made me lose my appetite too." I said looking out the window. "Why were you out with Xiumin hyung. I mean we haven't even been on an official date yet and you're already out with another guy?" Chanyeol asked sounding so jealous. It's was so funny his facial expression. He had a little pout and his forehead was scrunched up. I decided to milk it. I've always loved it when he got jealous. 

"Well I waited almost a week for you to ask me on a date and you haven't so what else am I suppose to do. Xiumin hyung seemed alone and sad so I just went over to talk to him and one thing led to another and I'm meeting him tomorrow I'm sorry Chanyeol" I said getting up off the bed and turned away from him as I couldn't control the smile from creeping into my face.
"YOU WHAT. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU. JUST BECAUSE I DIDN'T ASK YOU ON A DATE YOU GO AND CHEAT ON ME AND THEN YOU SAY IT TO ME WITHOUT ANY SHAME OH GOD BAEKHYUN I NEVER THOU....." ok maybe the joke got a bit out of hand 
"Woah woah woah calm down Yeol I was just messing. I love you and no one else. Do you think I'll be able to two time with you like that. Is that the kind of person you think I am. I'm so offended" I said turning away from him. I really am offended he would actually believe that bizarre story. He walked around me to face me and pulled my chin up so I would face him and he said "Baekhyun-ah I'm sorry I just can't even imagine my life without you anymore and when you said that I felt like I wasn't good enough for you. I mean look at you and look at me." 
"Aww Chanyeollie you're the best thing that ever happened to me and II'll never leave you." I said giving a quick peck but my heart was achingat the same time thinking about what a dangerous position I'm in with him but I pushed it aside as worry or another day. 
"But I was thinking about Xiumin hyung. I really want to help him" I said as I sat back down on the bed. 
"Help him with what?" he questioned me and I told him everything. 

''XIUMIN HYUNG AND LUHAN HYUNG? Who would've thought" Yeol said after hearing the story. "So what should I do?" I asked in the hope he'll be able to help me. "I don't know but I know one thing you'll be able to come up with something" he said walking out. ''Well that was helpful'' I said shaking my head and smiling as he walked out. 
Then it hit me I know exactly what to do. I should have a talk with Luhan hyung's parents and show how happy their son is with Xiumin hyung and how he would be a breathing corpse if he was with anyone else. 

AT LUHANS HOUSE.

"Is this Luhan hyung's house?" I asked as someone opened the door. "Yes and you are?" the mother I'm assuming asked me. 
"I'm Baekhyun Luhan hyun's friend." "Oh come on in." She said leading me inside. The house was quite big. There was a warm family feel to the house. There were pictures of hyung and his family pretty much everywhere on the wall. There were even few of hyung and Minnie hyung aswell. I took a seat on the couch and his father was in the room as well. 
"He isn't here but if you wa...." "no I'm here to meet you. I wanted to talk to you about Xiumin hyung and Luhan hyung." I said with fear what of what their reactions would be. 
"We don't have anything to talk about that."the father said to me with fire in his eyes. 
"Ok just listen. I just want you to come with me and see something and tell me do you think your son is going to be happy without Xiumin hyung" I said pulling them out with me without giving them a chance to hesitate. 
I brought them to Starbucks where I knew they would be. They were exactly like they were yesterday except today Luhan hyung was the emotional one and Xiumin hyung was comforting him. I looked at the mom and dads expression. They seemed moved by what they saw. 
"Don't you want your son to be happy with someone he loves for the rest of his life than be sad with someone he doesn't. Don't you want him to feel supported by his parents in a world where you're judged and hated if you happen to like the same gender or for even just liking something different to everyone." I asked them and they looked at me and walked up to their kid. 

"Luhan." His father called out as he stood at the table. "Dad mom what are you doing here?" "We're here to say sorry for asking you two to breakup with each other. It's obvious you two love each other. Even though I'll never understand your choices and where we went wrong in raising you but your happiness is all that matters.Will you both be able to forgive us?" the mother asked them. "Mom and dad you guys didn't go wrong anywhere and I wouldn't as you to understand us all just today but I'm happy you guys are willing to understand" Luhan hyung said looking at Xiumin hyung and they all went into a hug. "Don't thank us thank this young man" the dad said pointing at me. "It's nothing in fact you guys helped me to help my friends." I said and they all said their thanks and I left for home. It's now time to convince Sooyoung-shi. 

"That was touching what you did but DON'T expect me to fall for that. I'm bringing my Sehunnie away from all this nonsense. I thought you were a great kid and will be a great influence on him but you turned out otherwise. I saw you and Chanyeol this morning. Chanyeol was a girl magnet or what you call it a ladies man when he was in school and college and now look at him and Sehunnie was the same but now he's in love with Yixing and you want me to accept them. No way. SEHUN PACK UP EVERYTHING WE'RE GOING BACK TO BUSAN." she shouted. 
"Sooyoung-shi please you are against whatever your son does. You are against EXO you are against him being with the man he loves or just being happy. Just go out into the streets with Sehun and I guarantee you that half the teenage girls would know him. Then the whole dating Lay hyung thing don't you want him to be happy and independent and make choice for himself." I said and by now everyone was in the room. 
"How dare you talk to me like that Sehun lets go I'm not going to stay here any longer and get insilted like this.I said come on" she said pulling him out with her. Sehun was about to walk out when Lay hyung spoke up. "Sehun-ah you can't leave me. Stand up to her and tell her you love me". Sehun just looked at Lay hyung and was about to walk out when I spoke up as the last try. I couldn't stand here and watch Lay hyung being miserable. "Sehun-ah you're going to regret this. Stand up and tell your mom what's in your mind and I promise you she will except your love." I got no response so I started to panic. ''Lay hyung let him go what's the point in fighting for someone that won't fight for you'' I said as my very last try.They were just bout to walk out the door when Sehun stopped. "Come on Hunnie"Sooyoung-shi said pulling his hand. I saw him gulp and he spoke up "I.....am s...sorry mom I love you and I never want to disappoint you but I l...love L....Lay hyung too. I've loved him since I can remember and I don't want to leave him. I'm sorry mom" he said and walked over to Lay hyung and held his hand.

I walked up to a furious looking Sooyoung-shi with a smile and she smiled back at me and everyone else gave us a confused look. "It took you long enough to admit it" she said to Sehun high five-ing me. "What is going on here" it was Kai's turn to question. 

FLASHBACK. 

"That was really nice of you to help those kids" Sooyoung-shi said walking up to me as I walked out of Starbucks. "Oh thanks.I didn't know you were here'' I said as we started walking home together. ''Can I ask you something. If I said Seunn was like those guys what would you say?" I'd say I knew it" she said and I just looked at her. "I'm not this strict, tough crazy mother. I've always wanted Sehunnie to stand up and say no to me I'm a fun person in real you know" she said smiling at me which I gladly returned. 
"I know exactly what we need to do. Are you with me?" I asked her and she had a mischievous look on her face now I know where Sehunnie got that look from.

PRESENT. 

"So that's what happened" Sooyoung-shi finished up the story. "Mom you are ok with this then" Sehun asked just to double check. 
"Of course I am. I'm ok with you being in EXO as well I mean Baek here even invited me to your gig tomight. I'm ok with everything as long as you are happy and of course if its leagal."she said with a laugh and hugging both Sehun and Lay hyung.

-----
We finished the song and the club was filled with cheers. Girls kept coming over to us for photos and autographs. "Can I get a photo with you guys" said a familiar voice and it was Sooyoung-shi. "How was that mom?" "it was brilliant I'm so proud of you, all of you." She said and we all went into a group hug.

No ones POV

While this was going on there was some figure in the background watching all of their moves. "I've finally found you Baekhyun-ah." The figure said to himself. 

---------------------------------------------

Ohhhhh who's this figure and what are they going to do with Baekhyun.?