I wasn't Jealous

Baekhyun or Baekhee

Chanyeol's POV. 

I was in the kitchen making breakfast for all of us. Usually Baekhyun does these kind of jobs but I think he went to bed late yesterday cause of all the drama. I heard someone coming down the stairs. "Morning hyung where's Baekhyun hyung?" Sehun asked coming into the kitchen. "Moring, I don't know maybe sleeping." I said turning to look at him. "Well then come on let's go wake him up" Sehunnie said pulling me up with him and Lay hyung joined us half way to Baekhyun and Kai's room. We knocked but there was no answer so Sehun being Sehun just walked in.


What I saw in front of me made me sooo angry and I don't know why. Kai had his head on Baekhyun's shoulder and Baek had his hand around Kai. 
"Awe look at them they look soooo cute together". Lay hyung said KISSING SEHUN. What is going on. I suddenly heard some moving around and I turned around to see Kai and Baek walking up. "Good morning Hyunnie did you sleep well?" Kai asked looking up at Baek. "Yeah the best sleep I had in a while. What about you?" He asked looking down at Kai. "You know I always sleep like a baby especially when someone's beside me."he said getting up and then he saw us. "Oh good morning guys what are you all doing here?" he asked us and Baek also noticed us. 



"Oh god I'm sooo late I've to make breakfast lunch and I've to go meet a friend of mine" he said running into the bathroom. "Hey Baek don't worry about breakfast I've made it and left it on the table in the kitchen but I've only started on lunch so you think you can finish that?" I asked him through the bathroom door. "Yeah you go and change" he shouted back. We all went our separate ways and after getting changed I came into the kitchen to see how Baek was doing and I saw Kai feeding both Nini and Baek as Baek made our lunch. Then suddenly out of nowhere I felt Sehun's arm around my shoulder. "Hey hyung don't they look soooo cute I mean look at them they look like a happy family" he said and when he said that I felt this pain in my chest which I haven't you could say ever felt. 



Kai's POV

You could say I am enjoying messing with Chanyeol. This morning I knew Chanyeol was standing there and because I was blocking Baek's view I knew he wouldn't see them so I did all that to annoy Yeol and boy was he annoyed and to top it off I was feeding Baek and little Nini well I didn't do that to annoy him but bonus so why not. 
"Wait Baek you've got some food on your face" I said walking up to him and placing my hand on his cheek I wiped it off and from the corner of my eye I was watching Chanyeol's reaction and I noticed Sehun was also looking at Yeol's reaction. "Thanks honey" Baek said winking at me and we both started laughing. "What is going on in here?" Lay hyung asked us as he walked into the kitchen. 


"Oh nothing"I said and as soon as Lay hyung walked in Baekhyun turned away. I gave Lay hyung a sorry look but he walked up to Baek anyway.                            "Hey Baekhyun-ah are still upset with me?" he asked making Baekhyun look at him. "No why would I be mad at you I'm fine after all you're the one who hate me" Baek said about to walk away when Sehun stopped him and said "hyung don't do this to Lay hyung of all the people he will end up being upset the whole day I mean he was pestering me all night yesterday saying Sehun-ah I feel bad for shouting at Baekhyun. I don't hate him at all infact he's a really nice guy and blah blah blah he didn't let me sleep till like 2 o'clock". 
"Wow I'm just messing with you hyung. I'm not mad I knew this would happen when I came up with this plan" he said to Lay hyung as they hugged. "I know and thank you for bringing us together" hyung said putting a hand around Sehun and giving him a kiss. 


"Ok what is going on here?"Chanyeol asked all confused. "Well me and Sehunnie are a thing now. Isn't that great?" he asked Yeol. "I sooo saw this coming. Way to go Baekhyun-ah." he said high five-ing him. "Come on guys we're gonna be late" he said taking Nini out of his chair and we all followed him out the door. "See you later." Chanyeol said turning back to Baek and Baek waved goodbye as well and I think I saw Yeol smile a cheeky smile. 



Sehun's POV 


"Hey Lay hyung I've been noticing lately Chanyeol hyung seems more like the hyung we used to know few years ago the happy virus Chanyeol hyung" I said to Lay hyung as he was planning the set for a movie. "Yeah I've also noticed him getting jealous of Kai and Baek and Kai and Baekhee." he said still busy with his work. "I would have guessed he likes Kai but it looks more like he's jealous OF Kai." I said to him. "You know Baekhyun hyung helped us a lot and Chanyeol hyung is a great guy so why don't we help Yeollie hyung to get something going on with Baekhyun hyung? I questioned. Lay hyung turned to face me and cupped my face in his hand and said "you know I love you Sehun-ah but whenever you decide to meddle it always ends bad so just stay away." 
"It won't be like that this time I'll use Baekhyun hyung's own idea and make him jealousy of someone hanging around with Chanyeol hyung. I know it's bound to work on him or Baekhee noona because I remember noona getting jealous of Lisa when she was here." I said and he responded with something like this. "You do whatever you want just don't come crying to me when all this goes horribly wrong". "Thanks for the support BOYFRIEND"I said walking away and I heard him laugh which made me laugh. 


Chanyeol's POV 

"What do you want Sehun I'm busy"I said to him. "Busy with what you don't have a shoot for another 2 hrs" he said walking up to me. "Where is Nini?" 
"He's with his Baekkie noona and JongJong hyung" I said looking at Sehun. "Why so angry saying JongJong hyung?" he asked as he took a seat on the couch. "I wasn't angry." I defended myself. 
"Hyung when are you going to admit that you like Kai hyung." he said and I snapped my head at that comment. "WHAT!!!! Where did you get the idea that I like Kai" I said about to laugh. "Well whenever he's with Baekhyun hyung or Baekhee noona you get all angry." he finished off. 


"I don't get angry you're just seeing things" I said looking away. "Oh my god you like Baekhee noona and Baekhyun hyung" he said not at all sounding surprised. "Hyung do you think I'm a fool, of course I know you like both of them and you're in a dilemma and I'm here to help you." he said placing a hand on my shoulder. "What.....what are you on about?" I asked looking away. 
"Now spill who do you like?" he asked looking into my soul and I knew there is no way now I can lie and get away so I gave in and told him all the things that has been going through my mind lately. "So let me get this straight you like both and don't know who to choose" he said scratching his head and I nodded then he started laughing. 
"Hey don't laugh at me"I said throwing a pen at him. "I'm hahahah so hahah sorry" he said through laughing. "I'm really happy that you finally found happiness and I'll help you in whatever way I can now here's the plan" and he told me a plan he said Baekhun came up with to make LayHun happen. I didn't know Baek was this manipulative another thing to add in my reasons why I like him list. I won't lie I am kind of looking forward to this. 

 

Baekhyun's POV 


"Now where would Nini be. Is he here or here." I said walking around the room and god he is good so is Kai. 
"Don't team up on me where are you guys I give up" as I said and both the Nini and Kai came out of the cabinet that was locked. "How did you get in there?" I asked Kai. "Well I have my ways" he said picking up Nini. 
"Nini wins yay" little Nini said jumping into my hand. "You are the cutest thing ever" I said scooping him up in a big kiss. "So you like Chanyeol?" Kai one asked me out of nowhere. "What? I'm not going through this again''.


"But you were getting jealous when Lisa was here" he said. "I WASN'T JEALOUS" I shouted at him and was about to leave when I bumped into someone but before I could come in contact with the floor I was caught and the most cliche thing happened I was in Chanyeol out of all the millions of people in this building's hand. We locked eyes god I could stay here all day looking into that eyes and once again I couldn't pull away. There it is again that cheeky smile ahhh how I hate it.


---------------------------------------------

We're gonna head into full scale drama from the next chapter on. 
Hope u guys r enjoying it.