You Are Really Not That Bad

Baekhyun or Baekhee

Baekhyun/Baekhee's POV. 

Oh how I hate that guy. Then I heard Nini's voice from Chanyeol's room. I was debating whether I should go in or not and then I thought why not, I don't care if Chanyeol kills me for this I'm going to see Nini.
I went up to his room and opened the door and Nini snapped his head up and when he saw it was me he came running to me smiling.
"Bee noona where were you?" he asked me in a cute way.
"Hey Nini how are you haven't seen you since yesterday" I said to him.
"Nini has been here."he replied.

You all might be wondering why I keep coming back to Jongin well here it goes.The reason why I like him is because he reminds me of my long ago bestfriend Kai .

He was just like this Nini friendly with anyone and everyone. He was the only one who understood me then my parents thought he wasn't good enough to be my friend and insulted him in front of millions of people at my 15th birthday and its been 8 years since I've heard from him and when I saw Nini he reminded me of my Kai. The bronze skin the chocolate eyes. If it wasn't for Chanyeol's possesiveness and their eyes being similar I would've thought this was Kai's kid. Nini is just like Niall the only difference is that Kai is a natural brown hair but dyes it all sorts of colour but I miss the only friend I've ever had and I can't even be near the closest thing to my Kai.

"Bee noona Bee noona" this pulled me out of my never ending thoughts.
"Nae Nini?"
"Can you tell Nini a story Nini sleepy" he said looking into my eyes there is no way I can say no to that face.
"Of course baby what do you want me to read you?" As soon as I said that he shoved a power ranger figure into my face. At first I didn't understand what he wanted but then I realised he wanted me to make up a story about power ranger. I remember watching these when I was a kid so I just started telling him one of the parts from one of the oldest 'Power Rangers Wild Force'. Nini seemed really into the story but right now I really need him to sleep I have so much work and this is my break and I'm so hungry and right on cue like yesterday with Chanyeol my stomach growled. 

Nini sat right up and asked me "are you hungry Nini got lots of food here" he said jumpimg off my lap and going off towards Chanyeol's table. He went under the desk and came out with some box and I could see it was the pasta I made for breakfast today.
"Here Nini and Bee noona will eat it together" and with that he started feeding me it was so cute and I started feeding him as well. ''Nini why don't you just call me Baekhee noona. I don't like Bee. Try saying Baekhee noona'' I said putting a spoon of the pasta in his mouth. After swallowing the pasta he started trying '' Baekkie noona''. When I heard that cute name I just wanted to squeeze him. He kept saying Baekkie so I just let it be and said Baekkie is fine its way better than Bee. We back into feeding each other.

Chanyeol's POV. 

"Hey guys I'm going to go check on Nini ok and Sehunnie let me know when Jackson(GOT7) gets here ok" I said and made my way to my office when I heard Nini talking to someone.
"Are you hungry? Nini got lots of food" and then silence for a few seconds. This surprised me I mean Nini never ever ever shares his food I wonder who's in there.
"Here Nini and Bee noona will eat it together". Bee noona? I thought I asked her to stay away. I opened the door slightly and saw something I always dreamed him and Seohyun would be doing if she was still here.

I just stood there and watched and listened to them for a minute." Dada come on eat with us" and Nini pulled me to the sofa and started feeding me the pasta Baekhyun made for breakfast as well. I looked at Baekhee uncomfortably and she did the same but I didn't give out to her cause at some point between her not listening to me and coming to see Jongin and Jongin feeding her and her feeding him back I just melted. This is going to turn out bad I know it but I can't do anything as Jongin is sharing with her which means he's already attached.

"This tastes like Baekhyun's cooking" she said looking at Jongin. "Well it is Baekhyun's cooking. He cooks for us I thought Sehun already told you that?" I asked her.
"Oh so now you're talking to me in normal voice. Is it because Nini is here and you don't want to make a scene" she asked me raising her eyebrow and ready to walk out.
As she opened the door I said something out of nowhere which surprised even me "sorry" I mumbled and she turned around and asked "What did you say I didn't hear?" 
"I said soggfhy." I mumbled the last part again and she repeated the same question. "I said I'm sorry ok I'm sorry I shouldn't have screamed at you for no reason so I'm sorry" I took a deep breath finishing that sentence.

"Well took you long enough to apologise and apology excepted. You know when you're not yelling YOU'RE NOT REALLY THAT BAD, see you and see you Nini" she said with a smile and walked out. I don't know why but I just smiled and shook my head at her comment and took Nini in my hand and started playing with him. After a while I got called to the set as Jackson was ready for his photo shoot.
This is going to be so much fun I remember the last time Jackson came. Sehun and Jackson together is the funniest place to be.
 

---------------------------------------------