3 years later

Baekhyun or Baekhee

3 YEARS LATER. 


"Nini come on you're going be late for school" Sehun shouted as he was packing Nini's lunch. "Pops I'm here where's dad?" Nini asked as we ran down the stairs. "Nini how many times have I told you not to run on stairs." Chanyeol said coming into the room and helping Nini put his bag on his back. "Pops dad is giving out to me again" Nini complained to Sehun. "Hyung leave my little baby alone" Sehun demanded and as a response Yeol just smiled and shook his head and leaned into give Nini a see you later kiss which he gladly returned to both Yeol and Sehun and waved goodbye and left for school as usual on the bus. Yeol turned to face Sehun and Hunnie did the same and just smiled at each other thinking about how cute Nini is. Then they both grabbed their lunch and left for work. This has been their everyday routine for the past three years. 



Sehun's POV 

"Sehun the set and prop you designed for "The Handmaiden" was great and we got so much positive comments and the stills you took Yeol was great for promotional needs so..." Kris hyung said and when he stopped Suho hyung took over.
"The producers of "Train to Busan"wants you guys to work on that film and the best part is you guys get to go back home for a whole year. You can come back early if you want like after 2 months after showing the guys there what to do."

When those words left their mouth I looked at Chanyeol hyung and he looked at me and I spoke up. "You mean we get to go to Busan?" they nodded their heads and I just hugged Chanyeol hyung. We haven't been home in like 8 to 9 years and we finally get to see our families. We walked into Chanyeol hyungs office and he closed the door behind him and squealed. "Mom and dad will finally be able to see Nini and he'll also be able to see Busan where we grew up. I can't wait for Friday" he said pulling me into a hug and I couldn't help but laugh at the cute little squeal he let out. 



We got back home after collecting Nini from school. "Hey Nini-yah guess where we're going on Friday?" I asked him and he scrunched up his nose just like how Chanyeol hyung does and started to think. "Erm......some restaurant" "nope " "erm.....the park?""nope" "erm...... Disney land?" "Definetely no" "I give up" "we are going to... give me a drum roll hyung....to Busan" I said and I saw his eyes light up and he started jumping around. That evening hyung and I spend telling Nini about his grand parents and aunts and Busan.


You might be wondering where is Lay hyung and how is Chanyeol hyung so happy even after Baekhyun hyung left. Well ever since Baekhyun hyung and Kai hyung left nothing has been the same. Chanyeol hyung was a mess for like the next few months and me and Lay hyung spend that whole time trying to console him but it was much more difficult than when Seohyun noona left him. He wouldn't leave his room and the only time he left was when he had to go to work and he kept to himself and then one day we decided to use his weakness against him. Nini. Since then he tried to be happy for Nini's sake. Then there's Lay hyung. 


FLASHBACK......


.......We were at work and Lay hyung got called into Kris and Suho hyung's office. We all waited patiently for him to come back. After 15 long minutes he walked in looking extremely sad and as a reaction I got up and walked up to him. "Hey you ok? What happened?". 
"I'm going to Busan for the month to work on a film. Isn't that great?" he said squashing me between his hands and his body. "What. That's great news" I said peeling him off of me and Chanyeol hyung joined us. "You'll finally get to see your family. I wish we could come as well." Chanyeol hyung said. 


Then that Friday Lay hyung left for Busan but I didn't know that that would be the last time I'll see him. 


ON THE DAY OF LAY'S RETURN
(Still flashback) 


"Hey I'm going to go shopping to get things for you to cook Lay hyung's favourite dishes"I said walking out of the kitchen. "Ok I'll start on the dessert by then"Chanyeol hyung replied. As I was about to walk out the mahogany door when my phone rang and when I picked it up I saw Lay hyung's name flash and a smile spread across my face. "Hey hyung. I was just about to go buy things to cook you a great meal to eat when you come home any requests?" I asked him. "Sehun-ah (sigh) don't go shopping for me or cook anything for me" he said barely audible. "Hyung you ok. I mean you're going be hungry when you come" "Sehun-ah I'm" I heard him take a deep breath and then he started again "Sehun-ah I'm not coming back." when those words left his mouth I froze. 


"Hyung this a sick joke. Just come already I miss you soooo much" I said but he began again "Sehun I'm being serious I'm not coming back I'm sorry" he said emotionless. "Why? why won't you come back." I whispered to him as my voice was starting to crack. "I found someone else and I tried really hard but I just couldn't stop myself from falling for him. He works with me. I'm really sorry Sehun-ah."with that he cut the call and I dropped my phone. 
Chanyeol hyung came into the room and saw me crying. "Sehunnie what's wrong?" he asked running to me and all I did was just embrace him in a hug. My heart felt like it was exploding, I was finding it hard to breath. I knelt down clutching my chest in pain and breathing heavily. ''Sehun-ah you are scaring me. Breath slow come on look at me follow me'' Chanyeol hyung said holding me up by my shoulders and breathing in and out. I followed him for about a minute or two and my breath go to normal. I had a panic attack which I haven't had in a long time. After I calmed down me and Yeol hyung were still sitting on the floor with my head on his shoulder and his arms around mine. God knows how long we sat like that . "Why would he leave me for someone else. Is that how much he loved me?" I asked Chanyeol hyung breaking our scilence he didn't say anything and continued calming me but I could see he was surprised by what I just said and Lay hyung's behaviour. 




PRESENT. 


Since that day I haven't heard from Lay hyung. I became Nini's Pops short for papa. Now all I have is Yeollie hyung and Nini and that's all I need and all they have is me and I know that's all they need. When Suho and Kris hyung offered this opportunity I made sure its not the same company as him that we're going to. 
Two more days till I can finally see my family. With that I fell asleep. 



---------------------------------------------
 

Keep letting me know what u guys think