This can't be happening

Baekhyun or Baekhee

Sehun's POV

It's been a while since Chanyeol hyung went to get the drinks and everyone was getting really hungry and tired and Nini has already curled up on the couch.        "Niel-shi I'll be back in a minute just keep the work going and also please look after Nini ok" I said walking out. I saw Yeollie hyung just standing there and doing nothing so I walked up and draped my arms around his shoulders and he was pulled out of the trance he was in. "Hyung you were suppose to get us food like half an hour ago and you're still standing here empty handed." I said to him and he had a not so noticeable sad expression the kind only I can see because I've been with him for well 16 years that is most of my life. "Hey what's wrong hyung?" I asked him making him face me. He took a deep breath and started "I.....saw...Ba....Baekhyun and K...Kai" he said. "Hyung are you sure I mean why would they be...." I was cut off by him. "Yes it was them and he actually looked at me but then he.....just walked off." hyung finished off but I pulled him off with me.

Chanyeol's POV

Sehun pulled me into the closest room and closed the door. Luckily there was nobody in there. "What is wrong with you. I know you haven't moved on from him and you're just pretending for Nini and my sake but this "seeing" him everywhere thing is weird" he said and I just told him the same thing that I said earlier. "Ok calm down and take a deep breath" he said holding my shoulders. "I'm just confused about how he just walked away without any emotion" I said and he walked closer and pulled me into a hug and whispered into my ears " Hyung just forget about all of this, if it doesn't matter to him it shouldn't matter to you now come on flash me those dimples" he said facing me and I gave him a genuine smile and we walked out. 

D.O.'s POV

"Stupid Baekhyun" I said with a small laugh and shaking my head. I love working here. One because I'm here with my best friends and boyfriend. Two because I get to do a job I like. Three because I get to meet famous people. Suddenly I heard talking so me being me tried to see where it's coming from. "It's coming from behind this door" I said to myself while pressing my ear on the door. "What is wrong with you. I know you haven't moved on from him and you're just pretending for Nini and my sake but this "seeing" him everywhere thing is weird" a quite sweet voice said. "I know it's him I saw both of them were talking to each other"this time a raspy voice said. "Ok calm down and take a deep breath" the other voice said."I'm just confused about how he just walked away without any emotion" the other voice responded.  "Hyung just forget about all of this, if it doesn't matter to him it shouldn't matter to you now come on flash me those dimples" I barely made that part out. Then I heard them moving around and I panicked and ran into the room in front of it. I peaked through the door to see who they were and I saw  2 faces that I recognised but couldn't really put a finger on who they were walking out. "I wonder who this "him" is. Looks like curious mind won't rest till I find out who they are" I said to myself again. Ok I need to stop talking to myself. I waked oout and followed the from far behind. ''D.O-yah what r you doing?'' I heard Irene noona's voice. ''Oh nothing'' I said turning around quickly. She looked behind me to see what was I looking at and asked me again ''It looked awfully like you were spying on someone''. I knew there was no point n arguing with her so I turned round to face the two guys that had stopped at the wenting machine. ''Noona  do you know who those two are?'' I asked pointing in their direction. ''Oh those two. That's Chanyeol-shi and Sehun-shi they are here to work on 'Train To Busan' project. There was a little guy with him too with your sweethearts name'' she replied nudging me at the end. ''Why do you ask?'' she questioned me. ''Oh nothing just wondering coz I've never seen them here before'' ''Hmmm bring this to Baek on your way to see see him. The things I have to do for your Kai'' she said handing me the papers and I just smiled at her showing all my pearly whites.

"Hey Seongwoo-yah where are the new guys?" "Oh hey D.O I don't know Chanyeollie went to get us all food at least an hour ago and Sehunnie went to look for him"he replied while the others joined. ''Oooohhh in few hours you all at the the level of calling each other like this'' I said placing my elbow on Daniel's shoulder.''Well those guys are really apporachable and very friendly unlike someone here'' Seongwoo replied taking my hand off of Daniel's shoulder. ''Oh I ain't going to steal your man I've got a better one of my own. Anyways guys I've a little job for you. I want you guys to keep an eye on Chanyeol-shi and Sehun-shi for me because I heard that he is going through a break up I think and the other guy works here so it's extra hard for one of them so I want to help him so can you guys keep an eye in them for me?" I asked them and they all nodded. "I didn't know they played for the same team I was hoping to have a chance with that Greek God. I mean have you seen those cheekbone and dimples. Now I'm upset" Joy said and Yeri just nudged her. "You do know your "boyfriend" is standing right there right?" I asked her and we all started laughing while Joy and Yeri went red in the face. I've been trying to get these guys together for at least an year now and I've no idea why two people who are so right for each other not with each other yet. A sweet hushed voice quietened us. I turned around to be met with little guy at my feet asking for his dad and pops. I', guessing this is the Jongin Irene noona mentioned.As I picked him up I heard that same raspy voice from before. "Here you go guys sorry for the delay. Oh hey, I didn't know there was more people, I didn't get enough drinks, here you can have mine" the tall one said. ''I'm Chanyeol andthis is Sehun... have we met before?'' he asked sticking his handout for me to shake, "It's ok I'm good. I don't know but I felt that too anyways I just came to see how's everything going. Well I should get going" I said walking around them two and making the "keep an eye on them" sigh with my hand and they both turned around and I stopped and waved goodbye and walked out.

Sehun's POV

Rest of the day went pretty well. In one day we've managed to get 1/4 of the set designs done. We were all ready to go home. "See you guys tomorrow good work for the first day" Minhyun hyung said patting me on the shoulder and then Yeollie hyung  and all the others did the same and gave Nini a kiss before walking out. "Hey what do you say if we go out today I mean if I know your mom well she won't start cooking till we get home so why burden her lets eat out today we can even do a bit of shopping" hyung said and I nodded.

We were in the Busan shopping centre. It has changed so much since I've been here last. The place has expanded and there were sooooo many people walking around with bright smiles on their faces some with no emotions some were sad worried angry so literally it was a sea of emotions. "Dad I'm really hungry" Nini said and I picked him up instead of hyung and said "ok what do Pops little prince want to eat?" "whatever Pops and Dad are going to eat" he said and we were about to walk into Subway when I realised Nini might make a mess out of it so we went into KFC. Hyung went to order and I was playing with Nini when he suddenly shouts "XingXing gege" and starts waving at someone and I looked in that direction and I choked on my own breath. I saw THE Zhang Yixing walking toward us.

He came over and pinched Nini's cheek and said "how is my favourite little guy"he asked Nini, pulling him into a hug. "I'm good how are you Xingxing gege?" "I'm good as well actually great I mean I got to see you guys." he said. I just couldn't bring myself to look at him I was looking anywhere but at him but then he called me and I had to look. He has changed a lot since that day. He had his hair was jet black and he wasn't wearing his signature stripes rather he was wearing a hoody and a white t-shirt. He looked all the more irresistible and he had a certain glow in his eyes which made me sad because it showed he was happy without me. "Sehun-ah are you ok?" he asked clearing his throat. "Yeah yeah I'm good and it's good to know you are doing great." I said with a smile on my face. "Where's Chanyeol?" "oh he's getting the order" suddenly Chanyeol hyung came up and started putting the food on the table "Sehunnie I've got us the family pack and a coke ok do you want anything else?" "No it's ok" I replied that'swhen Lay hyung caught his eyes. "Hyung oh my god how are you?" Chanyeol hyung asked him pulling him into a hug. I can't really blame Yeollie hyung for doing that I mean he has been Lay hyung's friend longer than mine. "I'm good you?" "I'm good as well". "So what are you guys doing here in Busan?" "oh we were offered a job on a big budgeted movie so what's better than getting payed to come home and do exactly what you were doing before" I said and he just smiled. "So hyung are you here with your boyfriend?" Chanyeol hyung asked him a bit uncomfortable. It looked like he was about to say yes but was interrupted by someone calling him."Lay hyung where are you? I've told that child to sit where I leave him." and we looked towards the sound.        "Baekhyun-ah I'm here" Lay hyung said and Baekhyun hyung? looked over. He walked over obviously not noticing us. "Hyung do you ever listen to me I asked you to stay put and you run off as usual....." he trailed off as he saw us. "Oh hello". I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS he left me for Baekhyun hyung. Baekhyun hyung of all people. I just got up and said "Chanyeol hyung I'm just going to the washroom."and I left. My heart was aching and I know Chanyeol hyung's would be smashed I mean his best friend and his one true love both betrayed him. Suddenly I wish we didn't accept the offer. 

----------------------------------------------

Ok so that's it. Everyone's back. Hope you guys enjoyed. 

I want u guys 2 tell me what u think about this book so far. Like is there anything u want me to change or add. How do u find it. Also let me know your opinion on the book and 1D DAY.