Friends?

Baekhyun or Baekhee

Suho's POV.

"Hey this project looks good doesn't it?" Kris said shoving a proposal towards me. "Yeah it looks good and Won Bin-shi is the lead so it's going to be a hit but we'll need some background info on it" I said pressing the buzzer to call Baekhee in but instead of her Lay came in.
"I didn't call for you I called for Baekhee where is she?." I asked him confused.
"Erm...hyung...Baekhee...." 
"Is here. Sorry I was doing something for tomorrows meeting."Lay was interrupted by Baekhee's voice and we all turned around to face her. 
"Well then get in here we've got lots of work to do" Kris informed her.
After the whole morning of discussion we send her to contact the people of the movie.
 

Baekhyun' s POV.

"Oh god I would have been in soo much trouble" I said to myself with a sigh.
"Yeah if it wasn't for me" said a voice from behind me. I quickly turned around and there at the door stands Lay hyung Sehunnie and surprisingly Chanyeol as well.
"Being late on the first official day how much more irresponsible can you be" Chanyeol said opening his big mouth. It's not like I expect anything good to come out of his mouth anyway.
"For your information I wasn't that late. I was about 10 minutes late" I said showing him just as much attitude.
"So I forgot to ask how's my bro he isn't annoying you is he?" I asked them even though I already know the answer.
 

"Baek was great I mean he cooked for us one heck of spaghetti yesterday and now he is probably cleaning the house that's his way of paying rent." Sehun said as if he is thinking back at the great times.
I couldn't help but laugh at his reaction.
"Well Baekhyunnie told me this morning that all you guys were really good to him except for a certain someone" I said eyeing Chanyeol. As soon as I said that he looked at me and I gave him the look back and went back into the conversation. Then I noticed that there was no Jongin clinging to Chanyeol.
"Hey Lay oppa where's Nini I haven't seen him around?" hyung and Sehun looked over at Chanyeol who looked furious that I uses the word NINI. 

"Don't tell me you are hiding him away from me?" I said with a chuckle but none of them seems to have the humour then I realised he actually DID hide Nini away from me.
"OH MY GOD I thought we could start new today and try be friends but YOU are making it sooo hard. Yesterday Baekhyun told me you are not such a bad guy but boy was he wrong. Don't lock up Jongin because of me I'll stay away from all of you." I said with hurt. I can't believe this all I want is to prove my folks I can be something without them and not to make people hate me for no reason. I'm done with them.
"It was nice talking to guys while it lasted" with that I walked out.
 

Chanyeol's POV. 

"Now you've really done it" said Lay hyung angrily.
"She wanted to be our friend and was willing to give you a chance after what you did to her and her brother yesterday but you go and hurt her" Sehun added. 
"I know you have your reasons for doing this but that's no reason for hurting others" and they both walked out.
"She wanted to be FRIENDS?" I asked myself. Maybe I should give them a chance....
What am I saying it took me a long time to build this wall around us so that we won't get hurt like when Seohyun left me. I can't afford to let anyone get too close to Jongin. I remember when we brought in a lost dog one day and within a week it's owner came and took it away and Jongin cried for a whole month that's how fast he gets attached. I'm so glad Seohyun decided to leave when she did and not give Jongin time to get used to her that would have been heart breaking. No I can't take any chances. 

 

-----------------------------------------------

How are you guys finding it so far? Vote and comment to let me know.