Lady and the Tramp Kiss

Baekhyun or Baekhee

Baekhyun's POV

"Come on guys we're going to be late" Chanyeol said dragging everyone out the door.
"Bye Baekhyun and Kai hyung" Sehun said closing the door behind him.
"Ok now it's our turn you get ready in the next 5 minutes ok" I said to Kai while I went to turn into Baekhee.
After 5 minutes I was Baekhee. Great I'm improving.

I walked downstairs and saw Kai was looking at some pictures on the wall so I went up behind him and started talking in Baekhee's voice and Kai quickly turned his head and his eyes widened and he started laughing.
"Oh Baekhee you're quite cute aren't you" he said taking my hand in one of his and pulling me towards him and resting his other hand on my waist.
"Oh really I'll be more cute if we were in the studio so lets go" I said pulling him out the door with me.

Today for some reason I wasn't late. I couldn't bring Kai here with me so I asked him to pretend that he's here to meet me as in Baekhee.
Me and the guys were in Chanyeol's office when we heard a knock on the door and an expected head pops in saying "guess who's here?".
"Oh my god Kai where have you been buddy oh my god Baekhyun is going to be so happy to see you oh you've changed" I said hugging him.
"I never knew you were such a good actor" Kai whispered into my ear.
"Guys this is K....""Kai we know" Lay hyung said.
"He lives with us as well. We saw him yesterday and now he shares a room with Baekhyun hyung" Sehun finished off.

"Is Baek here with you?" Chanyeol asked Kai.
"No, he had some work around the house to do so I came on my own" he said covering for me.
"Can Chanyeol, Lay and Sehun please come to studio 4" the voice in the wall said.
"Well you guys catch up we've got work to do" Lay hyung said while they all walked out.

"Ok so your good at designing right I think there is a set designer post available so if you manage to get on Kris hyung and Suho hyung's good side you're guaranteed to get the job cause those two are super nice" I said pushing Kai through the exec office door.
After 15 long minutes he came out looking all sad.
"Oh Kai don't worry you'll get a job soon somewhere"
"It's ok Baek I..... Got the job" he said hugging me . "They said I can start right now. I get to work alongside Lay hyung as he organises the sets. From today I Kim Kai design" he said through the smile.

It was half way through the day and everyone was busy with their work I was so alone for lunch even Kai was busy with work. I was in the canteen about to order as I can't bring what I cook at home as the guys bring that and it would be too suspicious. That's when Chanyeol came up to me and stopped me from ordering.
"Hey Chanyeol what's wrong?"
"Hey don't waste your money I have got soo much of the spaghetti Baekhyun cooked yesterday and I won't be able to finish it and I hate throwing away food so we'll share what do you say?' he asked pulling me towards a table.
"But that's for you and Nini so I can't eat it". I said to him.
"Oh don't worry about Nini Kris hyung and Suho hyung insisted on taking him out for lunch so he isn't here" Chanyeol said pushing the box with pasta towards me.

"Here is a fork lets dig in" hesaid as I took the first bite.
"Wow your brother can seriously cook and clean and even look after Nini"
"Hey after all he did learn from the best" I said looking at Chanyeol. "And who would that be....you?'' Chanyeol qestioned. "Is there a doubt?" I replied. ''Well you just look like someone who's not into those kinda things." " Well isn't someone jumping to conclusion"

Chanyeol's POV

Suddenly out of nowhere she started laughing. "What?"I asked her and she pointed to my face and said ''there's a piece of spaghetti on your face and it looks funny.''
I tried to wipe it off several times but couldn't get it . 
"Here let me get that for you" and with that her soft hand touched my face. She graced her thumb barely an inch away from my lips. I don't know if it was me getting tickled by her soft hand or something else I was getting goose bumps everywhere. She looked up to meet my eye and I never really noticed but she had the most beautiful shade of light golden eyes every way prettier than Seohyun's eyes. We were kinda stuck like that but I wasn't going to make the same mistakes by falling for her no way and I know her for what 2 weeks I definitely like her but as a friend so I snapped out of it.
"Is it gone?" I asked her and she just smiled as a response and we went back to sharing the lunch.

Sehun's POV

"Oh god that was a lot of work if we go now we can still make it to lunch" I said walking with Lay hyung and Kai hyung to the canteen laughing about a joke I said obviously. Suddenly our laughs faded as the scene in front of us registered into our minds. Chanyeol hyung and Baekhee noona were laughing and then suddenly she put her hand on Yeollie hyung's face and grazed her finger just below his lips.
Then our Romeo was staring at her and then she looked up and they were stuck staring at each other.

"Looks like someone's getting too friendly" Lay hyung said leaning to my ears which sent shivers down my spine but that's story for another day.
"Yeah would anybody say that few days ago these two couldn't stand each other?" I said looking back at them but now they were just eating. I can see that noona is slowly breaking the wall Yeollie hyung has managed to build up over the last few years and I'll do anything to bring happiness back into hyung and Jonginnie's life. So let the meddling begin.
We walked up to them and they didn't notice us coming until Kai hyung spoke up
"Hey you two what's going on?".
Both their heads snapped up at the same time. "What does it look like we're eating what else." noona said and Chanyeol hyung went a very unnoticeable but noticable shade of pink.

"Hey sorry to interrupt but Suho wanted to see Baekhee-shi and Kai-shi." Xiumin hyung who is in charge of the marketing said appearing out of nowhere.
"We're coming. Thanks for letting us know oppa. See you guys later" Baekhee noona said standing up.
"Ahhh let me at least get a muffin from the canteen I am hungry" Kai hyung whined walking behinf noona.

Lay's POV

"Sooooo" I said sitting uncomfortably close to Chanyeol and Sehunnie followed my lead and sat on the other side of Chanyeol.
"Sooooo what?" he asked avoiding eye contact.
"The touching and staring and sharing the same box of food were you planning to do THE LADY AND THE TRAMP KISS?" I asked him wiggling my eyebrow. Just as soon as those words left my mouth Chanyeol's face turned so red and that dimple of his face became visible and deep.
"Lay hyung looks like someone's in love" Sehun said nudging Chanyeol.
Suddenly he became angry "I am not in love ok and DON'T say anything like that again I'm out of here move" he said pushing Sehun out of the way.

As soon as he left me and Sehunnie looked at each other and said "oh we so have to set them up even if takes forever we'll do it" and I winked at him. We'll see what we can do. 

---------------------------------------------

So this is the start of Chanhee/Chanbaek and also ing love story.
Don't forget to vote for MAMA 2016 and SMA 2017 for EXO.