Chanyeol is Mine

Baekhyun or Baekhee

Chanyeol's POV

I woke up as the sun was clearly shinning on to my face. I turned around rubbing my eyes and my eyes fell on a peacefully sleeping Baehyun hugging Nini as if he's some kind of precious jewel. I realised how long Baek's bangs actually are as it was lying on his face. I stayed there staring at the sight of him sleeping. I was struggling to not move the hair out of his face and thinking about all the great moments we shared. Then suddenly the image of yesterday flashed before me. It was just a second but it was the best second of my life and now I know I like Baekhyun possibly even love him and I'm going to confess today after I tell him how I feel about the kiss. I was pulled out of my thoughts by someone moving around in the bed. I turned my head in that direction to be met with a very sleepy Baekhyun. "Good morning Chanyeol-ah" he said looking at me through his barely opened eyes. "Good morning" I replied to him. "Oh god I fell asleep here" he said getting out of the bed. "It's ok nobody died because of it" I said and he gave me a gazillion dollar smile showing off his amazing cheekbones. 

"Hey about yesterdays ki....." I was interrupted by him. Ok the five of us really have to learn to stop interrupting. "I know lets just forget about that. You were vulnerable and I just happen to be there as a support that's it. Lets just forget it" and with that he walked out but stopped at the door" hey what do you want for breakfast?" he asked me and I just gave him an anything sign and he left. 
Well that hurted more than I thought it would. I feel like just curling up in my bed and never getting up. "Why does this alway happen to me. What did I ever do to you?"I said looking up at the ceiling indicating I was talking to god. First Seohyun then Baekhee and now Baek. If you wanted me to be single my whole life I should have just become a priest. Father Chanyeol the happiness and romance repeller. I just crawled back into bed. 

Baekhyun's POV

I walked out of Yeol and Nini's room and let out a big sigh. I wanted that kiss to lead me into opening up to him about my feelings for him but from yesterday's ranting he did it was clear he isn't over Seohyun-shi and here I was thinking I had a chance. I will back out if he wants her back if he's happy then Nini's going to be happy and if both of them are happy then Lay hyung, Sehunnie and Kai are going to be happy and if all of them are happy then I'm happy. 
I freshened up and was in the middle of making breakfast when Kai came down. "Hey dude where were you last night?"he asked me. 
"Nini wanted me to sleep with him so yeah I was with him." I said still cooking. "Oohhhhh ChanBaek is already secretly sharing bed." he sang into my ears. "God Kai don't be a child now help me". I said shaking my head I just want to forget about this whole thing.
 

AT WORK.

"Baekhee-shi get Seohyun-shi to bring the set design Kai has made. He's kind of busy so..." Kris hyung said to me. "Yes sir" I said walking up to Seohyun-shi's room. "Ok here goes nothing" I said sighing and knocking on the door and opening it at the same time. "Baekhee-shi is everything ok?" she asked me and I just asked for the design and was about to walk out when she stopped me. "Hey are you mad at me as well?" "WHAT of course not." I said. "Then can you please help me get Chanyeol to forgive me. I know he'll listen to you or even Baekhyun-shi" she said and I will say I was happy to hear that. "I'll talk to him don't worry" I said walking out.

I walked into Yeol's room and saw him just sitting on his chair and Nini sleeping on his chest. "Hey" I said walking in and he looked at me with a smile and gave me a hey back. 
"What are you thinking about sooo hard?" I asked him. "Nothing just general things". "What are you going to do about Seohyun-shi. Are you going to keep giving her the cold shoulder or are you going to forgive and forget?' I asked him. "I don't know I really want to forgive and forget but I just can't bring myself to do it." 
"You do whatever you feel is right but it looks like she really regrets everything and wants to be at least forgiven" I said about to walk out but I stopped at the door and said "think about it."
 

Seohyun's POV 

I was on my way back from Kris-shi and Suho-shi's office when I saw Chanyeol. I tried to avoid eye contact for a good impression. "Hey Seohyun-ah can I have a minute?" he asked me in a calm voice for the first time in a very long time. 
I just nodded. "I don't want to spend my entire life being bitter about something that I can't change at least you regret what you did that's all I can ask for and that itself is your punishment." he said looking at me. "So does this mean you forgive me?"
"Yes I forgive you" he said with a smile. "You don't know how happy I'm right now I've waited 3 years to build up the courage to meet you and hear this. You know the Chanyeol I know hasn't changed at all" I said giving him a hug which he gave back. "It's Baek and Baekhee who talked me into it so you should thank them" he said.
"Hey can I ask you something do you like one of them?" 
"Erm is it that obvious?" he asked being all shy. 
When I heard that my hope of getting him back crashed a bit. I mean there is no way I can compete with them. But then again Seohyun gets what ever she want and she wants her family back. 
"Which one do you like?" I asked for my own information.
"I like both but there is no way Baekhee is going to be mine as she's already taken but since yesterday I'm sure I like Baek but I don't think he has the same feelings. Anyway I should get back to work see you around" with that he left. "So my real enemy is Baekhyun. Well there is no way I'm losing Yeol to you Baekhyun, CHANYEOL IS MINE". After work I went to meet Baekhee. "Baekhee-shi I just wanted to say thank you for talking to Chanyeol. I'm going over to your brothers to thank him and say sorry for the other day so thanks once again" with that I was about to walk out when she stopped me. "Seohyun-shi he won't be home till like 4:30 so yeah". "That's ok I'll meet him then." I said walking out.
 

AT HOME 

Baekhyun's POV 

Seohyun-shi is going to be here any minute. I heard the door bell. Speak of the devil. 
"Hey come on in" I said leading her in and closing the door. "So I'm guessing you've heard the news that Chanyeol and I are friends now?" she asked me and I nodded. "Thank you for talking to him and sorry about the other days out burst" she said. "It's ok." "Let me finish. I'm sorry that now I've to do this to you when I know you clearly like possibly even love MY Yeol. You stay away from him or you know I can make all of their lives a living hell and I know you don't want to be the reason Yeol suffers now do you so be a good boy and stay away from him. I won't ask you to leave I'm not that mean but keep as far away from him as possible." She said patting my back as she walked out of the house. I can't believe I pushed Chanyeol into the hands of a devil. God why am I such a softy that I see good in everyone. Now what am I suppose to do

---------------------------------------------

Send me feedbacks.