What a jerk

Baekhyun or Baekhee

Chanyeol's POV

That evening when we went home Nini wouldn't even look at me. I tried apologising but he wouldn't leave Sehun. My heart was breaking each time he refused to forgive me or come to me. When I couldn't hold it in anymore I ran into my room and closed the door and flopped on the bed with a pillow under me and I started letting out my tears about everything. Baek Nini Sehun Lay hyung everything. Suddenly I felt something small at my feet and I looked up and it was Nini and Sehun standing beside him. "Dad don't cry I'm not angry. Nini loves dad too much to be angry at him" he said and I jumped out of bed and smothered him in hugs and kisses. "Nini-yah I loves you too and I'm so sorry." I said and I felt the bed dip on my right and I looked in that direction to be met with chocolate brown orbs.

"Hyung I know it's hard especially with the way he's been acting like doesn't remember us but if that's how he wants to play then what can we do. There's no point in shouting at everyone else because you're mad at him. You know Minhyun hyung was really upset you shouted at him. He really likes both you and Nini and it hurt him when you said those things to him. You can act anyway you want to Baekhyun hyung but don't hurt the innocent in the process........" Sehun said still looking deep into my eyes while I got distracted. He definitely has a mesmerising brown eyes I can see why that was Lay hyung's favourite physical thing about Sehunnie. It wasn't as light Baekhyun's but it definitely radiates the same warmth and calmness.

"Hyung.....Hyung are you even listening to me?" he asked with a fake angry look on his face and I shook my head. "You little...." I knew he was about to chase me so I pushed him onto the bed and ran out the door. "You'll never catch me alive . Never." I said running downstairs. He was catching up with me. I was circling around the couch and he was doing the same. Then suddenly he climbed over the couch but tripped on something and fell on to of me." Ouch" I said and he looked at me and I looked at him as well. I've never felt and Sehun has never looked more vulnerable. I could feel myself and him leaning in. Oh no I can't kiss him that'll ruin everything but it was too late I felt his pink glossy lips against mine and I don't know what I'm feeling. I mean it was nothing like the kisses I shared with Baek but there was a certain spark. Then we got lost in each other's kiss that we were snapped out of it by Nini. "Dad and pops ewwww" and he giggled and ran away.


Sehun's POV

I can't believe what I just did. I. Kissed. Chanyeol hyung. And. I. Actually. Liked. It. I got up off of him and looked everywhere but at him. Now what! Everything's going to be awkward. "Hey you got me. How the hell do you always manage to do that?" he asked me with a pout and I just looked at him with pure shock. He's acting like nothing happened. This is why we are best friends. "Well that's because I'm awesome" I replied and we just laughed and ended up in that awkward position again. "Hey I'm sorry about that ki..." he interrupted me and said "it's ok Sehun-ah we were both just vulnerable that's all" and he walked away but stopped at the top stair and said something to me "but you know I kind of felt a spark" and with that he disappeared and I couldn't stop the smile that was forming on my face. Maybe all along we were the right once for each other that's why none of the others worked out well.


NEXT DAY AT WORK


"Hey guys third day of work and you guys are ahead of schedule this is great." D.O-shi said to us while we were busy working. "Chanyeol-shi and Sehun-shi you guys haven't officially met our manager and vise and the costume department manager right well here they come." She said pointing at few figures that were descending. "Hi" me and Yeollie hyung said at the same time holding our hands out. "Hey. Of course you know me but just incase I'm Zhang Yixing aka Lay the costume department manager. This is Kai the vice manager and this is Mr Byun Baekhyun the general manager and the owner of the SME studios all around the world." Lay hyung finished off and I was left in shock and I'm sure Yeol hyung was in shock as well. SME studio has branchs in more than 25 countries and he's the owner of them all. Then why the hell did he come to Seoul of all the places and pretended to be Baekhee to get a stupid job like an assistant (no offence to any assistants) I was snapped out of my thoughts by a familiar sound. "Who's quoting my song?" That made us all turn towards the source of the sound and it was none other than Wang Jackson himself.

Chanyeol's POV


I was too shocked after that to hear anything. I really didn't know anything about him except his name. "Hey guys you're all here. It's been a long time. Chanyeol my man what are you guys doing here in Busan?" he asked us. "Oh we got an offer." I told him. "Oh that's great you guys get to come home as well that's really great and I'm so happy I got to see you all. It really amazes me that all you guys are here together I wish Baekhee was here as well how is she?" I knew he was going to drop that question. "She's fine but she doesn't work with us anymore" I said looking at Baek and he looked all confused. 
"You guys know each other that's great that's going to make the work easier." Baek said and I was shocked, ok there's only so much someone can pretend now he's just... I just couldn't control myself and I was about to blow but I felt someone squeeze my hand and looked down at my hand and saw Sehun's hand on mine and he shook his head at me.

The first half of the shoot went very slowly. Usually Jackson shoots are fun and lively but today I was just lost. "Hey Yeol you ok? I mean this is the most boringest shoot we've ever had what's wrong and don't tell me nothing cause I know when my friends are sad" he said and I ended up telling him everything. "Oh you poor thing. Baekhyun has already decided to move on so you should do the same."he said patting my shoulder and then he gave me more advice and I decided just because I'm miserable doesn't give me the right to make everyone else's life miserable. The rest of the shoot was typical Jackson shoot even Lay hyung and Sehun seemed to forget everything and were posing together. I suddenly saw Baek at the door and suddenly his smile disappeared and he looked really sick like if he was about to faint. He was holding his head between his two hands but before I could run up to him Kai came running up and caught him. What is going on around here. "Hey Yeollie hyung now you come here" Sehun said pulling me in and he stared clicking. We messed about another hour or so and then also got out work done." Jackson-ah thank you. You helped us forget about things at least for the few hours you were here" Sehun said and hugged him and I did the same. "Don't worry everything will be ok but you know you should've gone with Baekhee instead of Baekhyun."he said and walked away. Oh how easy for him to say. Now I'm more confused than ever with Baek here in front of me and then there's Sehun. I looked at him sitting there with Nini looking through the photos. He's been with me now just as long as Lay hyung has been maybe even longer. He had been there for me when Seohyun left me and he was there when Baekhyun left me even though he had his own problems. I'm truly confused. When I looked at Sehun and Nini having fun a smile spread across my face.

Lay's POV


I was about to step into their studio because I left my design pad there when I saw Sehun Nini and Chanyeol sitting there playing with each other and they were laughing. Then Nini jumped off of Sehun's lap and ran to grab something when the other two stopped laughing and looked at each other. Then they started leaning in. I started breathing heavily and subconsciously my hand became a fist. I can't let them kiss but I couldn't find the words to stop them. Then their lips met and I felt my heart in my stomach and when it got too much for me to handle I left. Looks like he has really moved on. I wiped my threatening to fall tears and walked off to see Baek.


Chanyeol's POV


We pulled away from each other for air. There we did it again. Are we this desperate to move on? "I'm sorry Hyung again" he said and I looked at him. "Well if you were sorry you wouldn't have kissed me again." I said with a cheeky smile and he looked at me and his frown turned into a smile. "I love you hyung" he said and we hugged. "I'm just going to go and give the negatives from the shoot today to Baekhyun " I said with a groan. "It'll be ok hyung" he said and I walked away. "Can I come in?" I asked knocking on the door. "Come in" I heard Baek's voice. "What do you want?" he asked and I just handed him the negatives and he seemed impressed then suddenly he started to shout at me. "What the hell is this I've allowed you to bring your kid to work but keep him away from the frame." "I can fix that sir" "I don't care but keep him away got it now out" he said and I had to clench my jaw to not lash out at him. I walked out and let out a breath to calm me. WHAT A JERK. 


----------------------------------------------

You guys didn't see that coming did you. A bit or a lot of Chanhun? let me know what you think about this idea.

Spoiler alert 
Baek maybe has a memory issue just maybe.