Daddy Baek

Baekhyun or Baekhee

Baekhyun's POV

We got to the market and just decided to go into a resaurant there and Nini and I sat at a window table while Chanyeol offered to buy the lunch.
I decided to call Lay hyung it would be great if Sehun is around as well. Lay hyung answered after three rings.
"Hello! Zhang Yixing here how may I help you?"
"Hello Zhang Yixing-shi this is Byun Baekhyun I called you to say I missed you" I said smiling into the phone. Then we had a long conversation and it turns out Sehunnie wasn't there ahh well. Chanyeol sure was taking his time so I decided to play with Nini.

"So Nini lets see what you know. Where... is my...ear?" he pointed to my ear. 
"Good where is my nose?" he pointed to my nose. Then we did eyes hair stomach and more.
"Ok last one where are my fingers?"
To this he wiggled his ten little fingers. "Oh these are my finger huh well lets see my fingers" I said grabbing his hand and tickling him and he started laughing.

Chanyeol's POV

I was walking back to the table with our food when I saw everyone beside our table staring at our table so I looked over and saw Baekhyun playing with Nini. I smiled to myself without knowing. 
"Look at them the little guys mother would be really lucky to have a supporting husband like him."
"How cute are they" were few things I could hear from the people sitting on other tables. Baekhyun sure is acting like a father to Nini. I walked up and sat beside them and Nini came over and sat in my lap.
"Dada Nini hungry" he said jumping around in my lap.
"Yeah Dada Baekhyun is hungry too" he said grabbing the food of the plate. I just laughed at that. I haven't laughed like that in a long time. Wow I feel great for once. 


"We still have 2hrs left what do you want to do?" Baekhyun asked me. 
"Well we could go to the park it's quite close" I said putting Nini on the floor. "Hey I've just realised Nini never calls me anything" he said out of nowhere. "What?"
"I mean Nini calls you Dada, Lay hyung Xingxing gege, Sehun is Hunhun hyung, Baekhee is Baekkie noona and even Kai has a nick name that he calls but he calls me nothing."he said. 
Now that I think about it I realised its true I've never heard Nini call Baekhyun anything.
"Nini who is this?" I asked him pointing at Baek. 
"Daddy Baek" he said running off to the swing while I froze at his answer and me and Baekhyun looked at each other. 

We walked up to Nini and I asked "why are you calling Baekhyun daddy?"
"I heard JongJong hyung(Kai) call daddy Baek daddy now push the swing" he said pulling my shirt. 
"Geez Nini" Baek said walking around the swing and pushing him while I sat under a tree watching them. Now that i think about it Kai always says things like"whatever daddy I'll do it daddy". It's going to be so hard to get Nini to call Baekhyun just Baek and not DADDY Baek. After a while some kids asked us to join their water fight I said no but Baekhyun managed to pull me in and let me tell you it was fun and refreshing on such a hot day. By the time we got home we were soaking wet. 

Baekhyun'sPOV


When we walked in I saw Kai and Lay hyung watching tv while Sehun was in the kitchen? Sehun is never in the kitchen. "Hey hyung why is Sehunnie in the kitchen?" I whispered to Lay hyung. 
"Well he's mad at me for talking to you earlier today I know it's stupid but well he wouldn't talk to me." Lay hyung said with a glint of sadness in his voice. "Let me talk to him" I said about to walk into the kitchen. "Knock yourself off me and Kai tried he wouldn't listen anyway why are you guys so wet?" he asked scanning us. 
"Oh we had a water fight in the park". Chanyeol replied like it was the normal thing for fully grown men to do. I walked into the kitchen.

"Hey Sehunnie are you ok?" 
"Yeah why wouldn't I be sorry I'm kinda tired so goodnight" he said walking away. I think my plan worked but I can't have Sehun being mad at me. I gotta talk to him. I walked up to his room and knocked on it. "Whoever it is go away I'm in bed" he shouted at me. "I don't care Sehun I'm coming in" I said walking in and I saw him staring out the window. "Hey Sehun-ah what's wrong Lay hyung told me you're mad at him for talking to me I didn't know you didn't like me I always though you and I got along the best but apparently I'm wrong I'm sorry for making you hate me but please don't hate Lay hyung because of me." I said with a mischievous smile on my face and looking over his shoulder and then about to walk off. 
"I don't hate you and I can never hate Lay hyung" he said still not looking at me. 

"Then why are you mad huh why you're driving me Lay hyung, Kai and Chanyeol crazy what is that you're mad at." I pretended to get mad and shouted at him. "Because.... it hurts to see the one you love doesn't have time for you but has for everyone else."he stopped suddenly realising what he said and turned my direction to be met with my smiling face I finally managed to make him admit it to me. 
"Sehun-ah I knew it I just had to get you to admit it that's why I was trying to make you jealous so you'll spill". I said walking up to him and placing a hand on his shoulder.
"What?" he asked me surprised. 
"Well I'm going to help you to get La hyung" 
"You will? How?" 
I explained to him my idea and at first I thought he'd say no but he loved the idea. 
"Operation get Lay hyung to confess to Sehun is under go" I said while high five-ing him." You know he is the one who stole my heart. Since childhood I've had a thing for him." Sehun said looking straight at me. "Awwww that's the sweetest thing I've ever heard"I said really surprised at Sehun's statement wow that long he's been crushing on Lay hyung now I definitely have to help him and I will.



---------------------------------------------

We had Chanbaek in this we'll have Chanhee in the next and lots of meddling from Kai Baekhyun/Baekhee on ing love story up ahead.